PDA

View Full Version : So I got..

Raw!
04-14-2008, 05:34 PM
My Xbox 360 back about 2 days ago from Microsoft. And with the package, came not only the giant-cool-looking 360, but a Gold Membership card allowing me to play some LIVE for a Month as soon as the code is entered. So I've decided that I'll use this code at summer, but I don't know what game to use it on. I've compiled a list of games I'm probably wanting to get and want to use LIVE on it, if they have it of course!

Smackdown! vs RAW 08 (09 if it comes out by Summer)
GTA IV
Prototype
Some kick-ass Skateboarding game or BMX game ( you can insert a game here if it comes out)
OTHER ( Help me decide if you say none of these!)

Thanks,

-Mr. GRP (GAME REVIEW PRESIDENT) Raw!

LiNuX
04-14-2008, 05:53 PM
most online games I play are shooters and racing games - i used to play NFS underground for hours on my PS2 -

so you have any games like that? because I don't have any of the games you mentioned to know what its like

Nerdy Knight
04-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Definitely Prototype. If you end up getting this one, lemme know if the online play is any good!

blaze4556
04-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Rainbow 6 Vegas=classic
Skate=good skateboarding game and i herd the online is brilliant
Burnout Paradise=its awesome for a while, havnt tried it online but if online is less repetitive as single player then this would be a good racing game choice.

rukisuto
04-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I got a free one month card too when I got mine back :]
It's to shut us up, lol.

I'm planning to play GTA IV over the summer.

Raw!
04-14-2008, 06:24 PM
@ LiNuX: Not really, no games like that, they don't really interest me, that is racing.

@ ruki: That is one of the games that I really want to play, but is there multiplayer?

@ NK: Prototype is one of my must-get games. It looks just so damn good.

@ blaze: Vegas = Maybe, Skate = No, Burnout Paradise = Maybe.

Any other suggestions?

blaze4556
04-14-2008, 06:36 PM
GTA IV will have multiplayer, i think i read somewhere that the multiplayer is like death match's and team death match's

Scott
04-14-2008, 07:40 PM
GTAIV's multi player bis going to be brilliant. You'll be able to play with 16 other people!!!

How about PGR4 it's good online if you like racing games. Frontlines is one of the best online games around too. The levels are just massive.

There is also: Call of Duty 4 (if you havent had it already). Skate which is actualy quite fun online. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (which someone already said). And GRAW 2 which was supposed to be good even though I never got to try it online.