PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (360,PS3) dated

jakncoke
04-15-2008, 04:51 AM
News: Enemy Territory: Quake Wars PS3/Xbox 360 hitting retail on May 30th, 2008 - Strategy Informer (http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/817/quake-wars-enemy-territory-ps3xbox-360-hitting-retail-on-may-30th-2008)

Activision has finally announced a release date for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Both versions will be hitting retail stores on May 30th, 2008.

Experience the ultimate team and mission-based online warfare, defined by the acclaimed Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, now set in the legendary QUAKE universe. Choose to play as the human Global Defense Forces or the invading alien menace, the Strogg. Each side has distinct classes, vehicles, and weapons to choose from, giving players countless ways to join the battle.

The PC version has already been out for sometime now, but we'll still be looking forward to trying the console versions. Check back in May for our review of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Source: IGN

http://images.strategyinformer.com/game_images/thumbs/473x/0007/0001596.jpg

Well it seems like it's far too close to buy day 1, I mean I don't think we even got a lot of info on this game yet.. might pick up down the road if I need a quick pick me up in between anticipated releases

Scott
04-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Yeah I read about this already. I've never been really interested in Quake. I might get this if there's nothing else at the time. But since Haze is set for May I doubt I will bother.

LiNuX
04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
may 30th is just 45 days away - but i am not getting this game, i stopped buying games like crazy years ago - last one was GHIII and I dont even have a TV anymore to play it on lol, so no point

Megaman
04-19-2008, 10:27 PM
I've never played Quake. I think I'll get this one though.

Scott
04-20-2008, 01:13 PM
I've never played Quake. I think I'll get this one though.

The only Quake I've played is 4 on the 360. But my disc broke so I never got to finish it :(