PDA

View Full Version : College Saga

Nerdy Knight
04-15-2008, 07:50 PM
This is one of the coolest YouTube videos I have ever seen. This guy does some really good work!

College Saga is a Final Fantasy parody of sorts made my Mark Leung. Mark Leung is a student at Babson College who spends his free time meditating in his bed. He apparently has developed enough power to defeat the Spice Girls on crack, or so the movie says. It begins when a mysterious evil is turning the whole world's population into vegetarians! So, he must go on a perilous journey with his two classmates Maria and Jesús to stop the evil vegan force and bring back the balance of meat and vegetables to the world. This is a very long movie and is around 40 minutes in length. If your computer can't handle buffering this thing, you can view it by watching it in the 4 separate movies it is split up into by checking out the list of Mark Leung's movies. This is a very good movie, and I highly recommend checking out some of his other movies as well. I'm posting the entire thing here, but if you need to just look it up on YouTube and you can find it in the Chapters if needed. Hope you enjoy it!

YouTube - College Saga (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLrgxtALWs)