PDA

View Full Version : Your top 3 favourite Xbox game developer

Scott
04-15-2008, 08:15 PM
We all love games and we love the developers that make them. What is your top 3 favourite Xbox game developer and why did you choose them. Here's mine in no order...

Bioware

These guys can come up with some of the best stories I have ever heard of. I loved KOTOR and it's still one of my favourite games of all time. Mass Effect was a great game too. It doesn't matter what these guys make, I trust the story will allways have suprises and twists.

Infinity Ward

You knew it was coming. Purveyors of near perfect WW2 and modern FPS Games And have been with the 360 since day 1. They had their logo on the first 360 game I purchased and loved (Call of Duty 2) and they continue to create games that take up my multiplayer and single player time. All developers should create cinematic experiances like these guys.

Bungie

Halo has gone down in history as being one of the biggest franchises in the industry and is also the saviour of the entire Xbox brand. With their attention to their fanbase, they have made one of the most successfull multiplayer games of all time, while still keeping it joyfull for the average joe.

Samus-Fan
04-15-2008, 08:20 PM
ID Software
Come on! These are the guys that made Doom and Quake, need I say more?

Bungie
They did make one of the best selling game series, but they also invented other great games, one called Myth, The Fallen Lords. They had some great game ideas, love almost every game made by them.

Bethesda
You most likely know them from Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion, But look at the other Elder Scroll games, they were great! They also made games like Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Magic and Mayhem. they really are just another great company

Ghost
04-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Bungie
Valve
Ubisoft

EpsilonX
04-16-2008, 02:37 PM
This is the 6th topic about the xbox 360 i've seen you make. Why don't you talk about PS3 at all?

Scott
04-16-2008, 02:42 PM
This is the 6th topic about the xbox 360 i've seen you make. Why don't you talk about PS3 at all?

Because there is more 360 owners on here than PS3 owners. I might make some about the PS3 tonight...

SSGv2
04-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Bioware: Ultimate Western RPG makers!

Bungie: Halo!

Bathesda: Oblivion and the up coming Fallout 3!