PDA

View Full Version : wwmad

Jjjet1
04-17-2008, 10:52 AM
if anyone has ever played this just post here. there's only a few thousand people playing it so i doubt many of you have. but it's a really fun game. it's more of a text based one because there are no graphics at all. this might make a few of you guys not want to play but i still like it.

If you guys want to start to play or if you already are i'll let you join my alliance.
again. fun game. just want more people to start playing and if this is in the wrong place. sorry!

LiNuX
04-17-2008, 11:06 AM
i've never played it but i THINK i heard of it - or read about it somewhere

im not much of a text based games kinda guy lol, i haven't really played rpgs or strategy games in a while cuz i get really into it and i lose track of time, not the best thing to do in college

Jjjet1
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
yeah well this game you can't really sit there for hours and play it. what i usually do is go on here or some place else and play the game because it's a game that takes time to build up your resources.

LiNuX
04-17-2008, 04:13 PM
yeah well this game you can't really sit there for hours and play it. what i usually do is go on here or some place else and play the game because it's a game that takes time to build up your resources.

yeah i know those types of games, another type of game i dont like lol - usually I like playing games for like an hour or so to absorb it in, games that allow you to play like 10 minutes until the next day isn't worth it for me

and nowadays i'll just forget about after a while

Jjjet1
04-17-2008, 04:24 PM
oh yeah i suppose. but if you're right by four different friends playing the game an hour isn't even enough time to play. (i did that today)