PDA

View Full Version : Good and Bad Tips

LiNuX
07-31-2006, 12:11 PM
::[ Tip#1 ]::[ TIP #1 on how to get better at cs: DON'T DIE, MAKE OTHER PEOPLE DIE!! ]

::[ Tip#2 ]::[ TIP #2 on how to get better at CS: DON'T SPRAY LIKE A FUDER MUCKER EVERY TIME U SEE AN ENEMY!! ]::

::[ Tip#3 ]::[ TIP #3 on how to get better at CS: DON'T TRY TO RUN AND SPRAY WITH A RIFLE DUE TO ITS HIGH RECOIL, U WILL MISS ]::

::[ Tip#4 ]::[ TIP #4 on how to get better at CS: ALWAYS KEEP A HANDGUN WITH U, IT HAS LOW RECOIL AND U CAN USE IT TO SHOOT AND RUN AT THE SAME TIME IF U R ALONE OR RAN OUT OF AMMO ON RIFLE!! ]::

::[ Tip#5 ]::[ TIP #5 on how to get better at CS: and last tip of the day, LEARN TEAMWORK, HAVE STRATEGIES WITH UR TEAMMATES SO U CAN PREVENT EACH OTHERS DEATHS ]::

::[ Tip#6 ]::[ Tip#6 on how to get better at CS: DON'T RUN AND LOOK UP AT THE SKY OR THE GROUND AT THE SAME TIME, KEEP LOOKING FORWARD OR THE WAY U BELIEVE THERE IS AN ENEMY! ]::

::[ Tip#7 ]::[ Tip#7 on how to get better at CS: TRY TO LEARN THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EACH AND EVERY MAP, IT WILL WORK IN UR FAVOR, LEARN THE HIDING PLACES SO U KNOW TO LOOK THERE FOR CAMPERS, LEARN THE MAPS!!! ]::

::[ Tip#8 ]::[ Tip#8 on how to get better at CS: DON'T TRY TO STAY IN THE SAME SPOT FOR TOO LONG, THE ENEMY WILL FIND U, TRY TO MOVE AROUND AND WALK IF U HEAR OTHERS AROUND U, JUST MOVE AROUND A LOT TO AVOID GETTING SHOT!! ]::

::[ Tip#9 ]::[ Tip#9 on how to get better at CS: LEARN TO USE GRENADES AND FLASHES EFFECTIVELY, TRY NOT TO TEAM FLASH, AND FLASH ONLY IF U BELIEVE THERE IS AN ENEMY AT A POINT, USE SMOKES IF NECESSARY ON DE_MAPS TO HIDE THE BOMB OR URSELF, DON'T USE FLASHES ON FY_MAPS BECAUSE THEY WILL PISS PEOPLE OFF!!! ]::

Enjoy the tips! ;D

scorp
08-02-2006, 12:57 PM
U must talking with woeh,maybe he can give u some tips ;) my ownes so hard :P

LiNuX
08-02-2006, 12:59 PM
lol yea, tell him to sign up lol, i'll give him some of my expert pointers lol ;D

diablo
08-04-2006, 06:26 PM
lol wow, nice tips lol

Tip # 10 dont try to give tips if ur not good at following them urself lol jk ;) ;D

LiNuX
08-12-2007, 05:38 PM
thread also moved to Counter Strike board as Tutorials and Tips for just games is being discontinued but remain open for other off topics.

footydragon001
10-28-2007, 11:32 AM
::[ Tip#1 ]::[ TIP #1 on how to get better at cs: DON'T DIE, MAKE OTHER PEOPLE DIE!! ]

haha its always a good place to start

Raw!
11-10-2007, 08:58 PM
I'd like to comment on number 2. No spraying if the guy is far away, or even a few *in game meters* away from you. ONLY SPRAY IF HE SURPRISES YOU AND/OR IS IN KNIFING RANGE.

LiNuX
11-10-2007, 09:07 PM
lol why spray when knifing in range? i love knifing - pretty fun and i can knife almost anybody in a knife fight

Raw!
11-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Yes, but see, let's say he hits you with a surprise? You don't have time to take out your knife, he'll kill you, or worse, headshot. Thats why you spray when in knifing range.

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 11:20 AM
oh never mind i read wrong lol, u said knifing range, thought u said just range like range of fire lol :-P i do that sometimes but usually i just back up, take out my knife, let him miss and go for the kill :D works 80% of the time

Blackleo
11-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Lol so try on the flashes on teh fy_maps specially the iceworld 1s when the other team gets flashes it mostly a win for em

LiNuX
11-12-2007, 10:55 PM
well blackleo if ur referring to to source - the gameplay there and the flashes are different, dont know why but they don't affect a wide area like on 1.6 - kinda annoying lol, the whole side would get flash even if you didnt look at it, some glitches in iceworld, also can be found on d2 in 1.6

Arcade
11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Actually Tip 1: Don't take tips from LiNuX. :]

In all honesty I will give anyone here free CS lessons. :] Just write down some questions you'd like to ask me and we can go in game and I will show you what I know about the game. I have been playing for 2 years and have been through many many leagues and competitions. Make sure to come with as many questions as you would like answered.

LiNuX
11-15-2007, 06:40 PM
lol i hope u know this was meant as a fun topic :D

tip 2 : don't listen to a guy named arcade :-P

Arcade
11-15-2007, 06:43 PM
lol i hope u know this was meant as a fun topic :D

tip 2 : don't listen to a guy named arcade :-P

Yeah, I noticed it was a fun topic, but I brought some seriousness in it. :]

Maybe I'll make a topic for myself sometime.

LiNuX
11-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I noticed it was a fun topic, but I brought some seriousness in it. :]

Maybe I'll make a topic for myself sometime.

be my guest :-) - its a pretty old topic too and back then the forum was new and needed some spark lol so i was going around posting stuff

i've been parts of clans, leagues, had scrims, CAL matches etc.. I am sure i know a lot too lol but i dont like talking about it much and i don't get to play as much as I used to - the amount i play now is probably less than 1% of what i used to play a year ago

Dunny774
12-16-2007, 01:10 PM
other
tip-dont get cocky with the knife
tip-use hard cover
tip-dont teamkill
tip-use bad players as meatshields

industry12
07-29-2010, 10:40 AM
NC TIPS Bro!!

Apex_Predator
08-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Hey Linux , very Useful Post bro thank you , I Just Want to Add One Tip ; it's very effective for me : Try to Analyze your Enemy's Way of Playing , if he Rushes , you Awp ( Sniper) and wait for him , if he Camps , You Flash x2 + Deagle That's it :D