PDA

View Full Version : 'ANTI-GAY' MAC ATTACK AT MALL : S.I. SLUR BUST AT MCD'S

Twigz
01-03-2007, 03:42 PM
This is both weird AND true...don't know why, it just is...

A wild-eyed Brooklyn man was busted at McDonald's for unleashing a McFury of homophobic slurs on a worker who would not serve him a McFlurry, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.

David Eisler, 19, of Gravesend, and a friend walked into the fast-food restaurant at the Staten Island Mall at around 7 p.m. Saturday, and bypassed a long line to demand a McFlurry - an ice cream and candy concoction.

When counterman Melvin Miles, 17, told Eisler that they were out of ice cream, Eisler asked for a cheeseburger.

But Miles told Eisler he would have to wait his turn, which sent Eisler into a profanity-laced tirade of anti-gay epithets, sources said.

"I am homophobic! I hate f**gots! McDonald's shouldn't hire f**gots!" Eisler allegedly said before he and his pal stormed out, sources said.

Eisler returned two hours later, approached Miles and once again berated him.

"I don't want a cheeseburger from some f**got. I don't know why McDonald's would hire a f- - -ing f**got. Who wants a f- - - ing gay guy touching their food?" he allegedly said.

McDonald's manager Richelle Robinson said that after that, "We told him to leave. He said the only way he would leave is if [Miles] 'fights me.' "

Eisler's friend Joseph Scafidi, 19, then pulled his pal out of the restaurant and into the main part of the mall.

When Miles and some other employees walked out after them, Eisler allegedly tried to punch the counterman in the face, but missed.

When cops questioned Eisler, he allegedly challenged an officer to a fight, sources said.

"Why don't you take your gun-belt off and I'll kick your f- - -ing a**," he was quoted as saying.

Eisler was charged with hate crimes, aggravated harassment and attempted assault. He was released without bail.

Scafidi said he was given a trespassing ticket for the incident.

Eisler yesterday claimed he never uttered slurs or threats.

"I've never been in trouble before. I never spent a night in jail," he said."I don't have a record," he said. "I am not a troublemaker. I don't look for trouble."

He said McDonald's employees were belligerent towards him from the moment he walked in the door, and attacked him as he and Scafidi tried to leave. "They were all coming after us. We were bum-rushed," he said.

Click HERE for the story (http://www.nypost.com/seven/01032007/news/regionalnews/anti_gay_mac_attack_at_mall_regionalnews_jamie_sch ram__lorena__mongelli_and_lukas_i__alpert.htm)

souljaa
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
LOL...LMAO...Wth...What a loser lol...

LiNuX
01-03-2007, 06:34 PM
lol haha, and twigz, i had to fix that link u put up, now it says "click here for the story" instead of that big link lol, it was stretching the post window