PDA

View Full Version : /!\Motorstorm/!\

Toby83
04-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Have you played Motorstorm? Do you like it? Do you want it?Post your Comments about Motormstorm here!

My thoughts are that they should have the Motorstorm series for ps2 and PSP. It's still part of the Playstation family.:yes: Lol its so addictive!

Flab-Ender
04-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Whats Motorstorm?

Scott
04-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Whats Motorstorm?

A racing game on PS3 with more mud than glastonbury. It's a fun game, if you like racing games you have to play it.

Iceskater101
04-29-2008, 08:41 PM
I have played MotorStorm and I have to admit for not liking racing games I would play it. I have Forza MotorSports on the 360 and I just didnt like it.

jakncoke
04-30-2008, 05:29 AM
Have you played Motorstorm? Do you like it? Do you want it?Post your Comments about Motormstorm here!

My thoughts are that they should have the Motorstorm series for ps2 and PSP. It's still part of the Playstation family.:yes: Lol its so addictive!

Not possible.. the graphics are too good on Motorstorm for them to handle.. Motorstorm is a pretty good game but it is flawed to the max... the mud at times looks like pudding , not enough tracks... not things to do , dunno about online as I got bored of it after about 3 races... Motorstorm 2 better do something good to get me to purchase... Motorstorm fell into the luck of it being bundled and coming out at a time where there wasn't many PS3 games to purchase.. otherwise it'd struggle to reach 1 million and not reach 3 million like it has. I'd give it a low 8/high 7. I beat it once and never plan on returning anytime soon.. I mean hell I've only put it in my PS3 once since beating it in July of 07 and that was for my 5 yo cousin :laugh:

Scott
06-28-2008, 08:59 PM
It is a very short game. But besides Burnout there isn't a better racing game on the PS3.

jakncoke
06-29-2008, 12:55 AM
It is a very short game. But besides Burnout there isn't a better racing game on the PS3.

GRID, Dirt, Sega Rally Revo are also up there as leet racers for PS3.

Scott
06-29-2008, 11:56 AM
GRID, Dirt, Sega Rally Revo are also up there as leet racers for PS3.

I liked Sega Rally but it was also quite short. An I haven't played Grid and I forgot Dirt was on it. I can't wait for GT5. I'm playing NFS Pro Street right now because I've had and finished every other racing game that's on the PS3 and 360.

jakncoke
06-29-2008, 12:26 PM
I liked Sega Rally but it was also quite short. An I haven't played Grid and I forgot Dirt was on it. I can't wait for GT5. I'm playing NFS Pro Street right now because I've had and finished every other racing game that's on the PS3 and 360.

Yeah GT5 should pwn life itself, Prologue had more value I'd get that. I also hope Baja , Pure , Grand Raid Offroad, Rage turn out well.