PDA

View Full Version : Would you?

LiNuX
01-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Answer these questions:

1. If everybody jumped off the bridge, would you?

2. If were the last person on earth, what would you do?

3. What would you do if you knew you were gonna die very soon?

souljaa
01-03-2007, 09:30 PM
1. If everybody jumped off the bridge, would you? Never, I got my own life to live.

2. If were the last person on earth, what would you do? Hella..I'd do anything I'd want too..I'd have all the food..games...cars..:D

3. What would you do if you knew you were gonna die very soon? I'd enjoy my life to the fullest, and do whatever it is I've always wanted to do.

aosmallan
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
1. Oh definitely, with a bungee cord and laugh at all the dumbasses on the way down.

2. Procreate with a chimp to try to give a jumpstart on evolution again...

3. Buy lots of guns and explosives... try to rob something... go down in a gunfight with the po's.

Twigz
01-04-2007, 04:41 PM
1. If "everybody" means people most important to me, yep.

2. Run around naked (hey, I'll be the only one looking! ;))

3. Take care of the people closest to me, and do things I never could.

souljaa
01-04-2007, 04:42 PM
1. If "everybody" means people most important to me, yep.

2. Run around naked (hey, I'll be the only one looking! ;))

3. Take care of the people closest to me, and do things I never could.

That's deep man...Nuff sed ;)..Xept for the naked part there ::)

LiNuX
01-04-2007, 08:12 PM
1. Oh definitely, with a bungee cord and laugh at all the dumbasses on the way down.

3. Buy lots of guns and explosives... try to rob something... go down in a gunfight with the po's.

lol At ^^ lol, well the first one is funny, second one: wtf?. third one, i'd probably do that too lol

aosmallan
01-04-2007, 09:00 PM

lol At ^^ lol, well the first one is funny, second one: wtf?. third one, i'd probably do that too lol

C1

KittyCat72
01-05-2007, 04:05 PM
1. No, not everybody is a crazy retard.
2. Lots of stuff, you did say person right? I'd play with the animals for amusment. And then I'd reserect my friends.
3. I'd give everything I had to the person I thought it should go to, and then I'd go do whatever I wanted to do.

ShreadOfWheat
01-06-2007, 08:07 PM
1.) No, i'd bring a video camera though, and send it to Americas Funniest Home Videos.

2.) Say that fate made a bad choice.

3.) Jump out of a plane with with a couch and a tv. Lie on the couch and turn on the TV, then call the cable provider about bad reception, then tell them where you are and see if they hang up.

LiNuX
01-06-2007, 10:11 PM
1.) No, i'd bring a video camera though, and send it to Americas Funniest Home Videos.

2.) Say that fate made a bad choice.

3.) Jump out of a plane with with a couch and a tv. Lie on the couch and turn on the TV, then call the cable provider about bad reception, then tell them where you are and see if they hang up.

lol @ the answers, but the first one, i dont think you would win americas home funniest videos lol, people dying, they wouldnt put that on, but u will get money from the news crews and other tv channels for the video lol

KittyCat72
01-13-2007, 02:52 PM
:P If everybody jumped off of a bridge, there would be no people to run that show! So you couldn't send it in!

souljaa
01-13-2007, 03:29 PM
:P If everybody jumped off of a bridge, there would be no people to run that show! So you couldn't send it in!

Ha...Good point lol...Unless you run it yourself..and..watch...it yourself..

sparky
01-13-2007, 03:34 PM
1. If everybody jumped off the bridge, would you? No

2. If were the last person on earth, what would you do? Go Travel the world

3. What would you do if you knew you were gonna die very soon? Enjoy life while i could, which is basically do my normal thing