PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy game sequel/remake

EpsilonX
05-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Are there any older games that you would like to see a sequel/remake of on next-gen systems? (preferably an older last-gen game or any 2 gens-ago games)

I'd love to see a sequel (or preferably prequel) to legend of dragoon for the PSX. I'd also love to see the much talked about FF7 remake. a next gen (or even ps2) remake of the first 2 metal gears would be splendid as well. I'd also love to see a sequel/remake for System Shock 2 (bioshock doesn't count)

Samus-Fan
05-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Older Games?
EarthBound I heard was the best RPG ever, and they were making a EarthBound 64, but they canceled it.

Too bad nintendo cancelled the Mother Series (EarthBound Series, Mother is the Japenese one)

EpsilonX
05-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Older Games?
EarthBound I heard was the best RPG ever, and they were making a EarthBound 64, but they canceled it.

Too bad nintendo cancelled the Mother Series (EarthBound Series, Mother is the Japenese one)

Well by older games, i meant don't say oh i would love a sequel to uncharted or oh i would love a sequel to FEAR or something.

jakncoke
05-02-2008, 07:53 PM
nex gen Railroad Tycoon on consoles
nex gen Aerobiz on consoles
nex gen Vigilante 8(ya I know there's a XBLA in the making but I want a proper game)

EpsilonX
05-02-2008, 08:03 PM
nex gen Vigilante 8(ya I know there's a XBLA in the making but I want a proper game)

Railroad Tycoon on consoles? I could never play a tycoon game on anything besides computer. I rented Sim City (2 I think) for PS1 and i couldn't figure anything out :mad1:

jakncoke
05-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Railroad Tycoon on consoles? I could never play a tycoon game on anything besides computer. I rented Sim City (2 I think) for PS1 and i couldn't figure anything out :mad1:

Sim City for ( SNES) and Sim City 2000 ( SNES, PS1) completely owned and was way better than PC Sim City's and Railroad Tycoon 2 for PS1 rocked but sucked on PC and RT3 on PC sucked as well.. then again I'm not a PC gamer.

EpsilonX
05-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Sim City for ( SNES) and Sim City 2000 ( SNES, PS1) completely owned and was way better than PC Sim City's and Railroad Tycoon 2 for PS1 rocked but sucked on PC and RT3 on PC sucked as well.. then again I'm not a PC gamer.

haha well i tried playing sim city 2000 on ps1 and i couldn't get people to move in...my city was plenty big enough. It was a waste of a rental

and i'm not a PC gamer either, I just prefer using a mouse to make precise clickings. The only PC games I can play are RTS or Tycoon games (or diablo 2 and carnivores hehe)

jakncoke
05-02-2008, 08:12 PM
haha well i tried playing sim city 2000 on ps1 and i couldn't get people to move in...my city was plenty big enough. It was a waste of a rental

and i'm not a PC gamer either, I just prefer using a mouse to make precise clickings. The only PC games I can play are RTS or Tycoon games (or diablo 2 and carnivores hehe)

I once had a city of 9 million in Sim City 2000 but couldn't get it any bigger because I ran out of land and filled it with those arcologies, the key to that game is leave it running all night long to collect tons of money.

v8Tamar
11-04-2008, 05:45 PM

the xbla game is a remake of the old one. It's made by the old devs too, so it's pretty much v8 revamped for download on xbox live for 800 pts.

aaaaand it's coming out tomorrow!!!! (nov 5th)