PDA

View Full Version : Lotsa Raw's

LiNuX
05-01-2008, 10:45 PM
I know there is a "Raw" on our forum but it isn't about him.

The past few days I have had a bit more time to play CS 1.6 so I spent about 30 mins to an hour playing yesterday and today and so far I counted the different people named "RAW" in the servers I've been too. I only kept track cuz it reminded of our RAW lol.

The Count: 9 Raw's in 4 servers

The name goes from Raw-C to Rawt

Raw-C's name is Rossi so it kinda sounds like that lol and I've known him longer than Our Raw. And Rawt is new. and a bunch of other ones as well like "Raw the Destroyer" which was some 10 year old kid trying to act tough on the net.

And if I had played with Raw on the CSS servers or something it would have been 10 on 5 servers :D

jakncoke
05-01-2008, 10:47 PM
the hell? triple post combo of wtfness

LiNuX
05-01-2008, 10:50 PM
the hell? triple post combo of wtfness

lol my browser took me back a few pages for some reason - thought i was in spammers corner :-P

moved posts - no one will EVER know what just happened besides you and me

and post number 9000

Kujo
05-01-2008, 11:00 PM

you sir, need a life!

jakncoke
05-01-2008, 11:04 PM

you sir, need a life!

If you think 9k in all this time he had this site is bad then you haven't been around the internet long enough.. besides it's his site.. he's suppose to post a lot on his own site.

LiNuX
05-01-2008, 11:05 PM
yeah i have to post - what would it look like if the owner of a site wasn't even around? those types of sites usually shut down

and yay off topic

Raw!
05-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Lol. I noticed the title and I'm like, "I'm famous!"

But I took Raw, from Raw the show.

LiNuX
05-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Lol. I noticed the title and I'm like, "I'm famous!"

But I took Raw, from Raw the show.

RawC did too - i've been playing with him for like a year or so on the same server

Jjjet1
05-15-2008, 11:28 PM
haha wow. it's kind of like jj (such as myself) here i'll tell you two stories of how my name came to be.

A. JJ the jet plane a cute little blue plane off of a little kids show.

B. my first two initials start with J so that's JJ and i was thinking on something that begins with J and was short so Jjjet. but i wanted a number so i thought 1 for the one and only so Jjjet1.

now which do you think is true? A or B?

Lame is Greed xD
07-09-2008, 09:28 AM
A ofcourse! Anyway LiNuX i play on a server with a player called R4W... So its R the 4 is A and W... RAW :)