PDA

View Full Version : PSN to get Haze, Race Driver: Grid demo's next week

jakncoke
05-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi all,

On 06 May 2008, SCEE will reveal a host of exciting content coming to PlayStation during the coming year. You'll be able to keep up-to-date with all of the news from the event over at PlayStation.com:

* PlayStation Day @ UK.playstation.com
* PlayStation Day @ IE.playstation.com

To mark the event, PLAYSTATION Store on PS3 will carry two updates instead of the usual one. Look out for great demos, including PS3 exclusive Haze, as well as a host of game trailers, expansion packs and videos of the press conference which will include a keynote speech by Kaz Hirai, President of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Check out the full line-up below:

06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:

* Condemned 2
* Haze

Full Games:

* Blast Factor Advanced
* High Velocity Bowling
* Street Skater

Expansion Packs:

* Blast Factor Advanced Research
* High Velocity Bowling Character - Mike

Trailers:

* Buzz! Quiz TV
* Secret Agent Clank
* Siren Blood Curse

06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PC)
Full Games:

* Street Skater

Trailers:

* Siren Blood Curse

08 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:

* Bourne Conspiracy
* Race Driver: GRID

Expansion Packs:

* Army of Two
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Def Leppard Track Pack
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Muse Track Pack

Trailers:

* Echochrome Apple
* Play Compilation
* Press Conference

Thanks a lot,

Lestrade

4 demo's in 1 week...woot, 3 of which I care about... although Condemned 2 is already on the NA side of the store.

Toby83
05-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Can't wait for Haze looks like a good game.

jakncoke
05-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Can't wait for Haze looks like a good game.

Indeed, can't wait for Grid either.. early June is when Grid is coming.. Haze is like 2 weeks out.

LiNuX
05-02-2008, 09:22 PM
didn't haze demo come out already? or am i thinking of something else lol

and GHIII coming out with 2 more expansion packs lol - i haven't played mine for a while to even care anymore about the game lol - think i grew tired of GH

jakncoke
05-02-2008, 09:32 PM
didn't haze demo come out already? or am i thinking of something else lol

and GHIII coming out with 2 more expansion packs lol - i haven't played mine for a while to even care anymore about the game lol - think i grew tired of GH

nope and I don't know what you'd be thinking of either.. something recently? cause Dark Sector came last week, still haven't dl'ed it cause I doubt it'll be any good and I'd rather not waste my time.

LiNuX
05-02-2008, 09:33 PM
nope and I don't know what you'd be thinking of either.. something recently? cause Dark Sector came last week, still haven't dl'ed it cause I doubt it'll be any good and I'd rather not waste my time.

yeah im thinking of something recent but i dont know what lol - it'll probably come to me later

jakncoke
05-09-2008, 01:35 PM
man Haze and Grid are so much. Day 1 buys from me...anyone else try the demo's?