PDA

View Full Version : Paintball

Drake14
01-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Anyone here play paintball?

What kind of gun(s) do you have?

Are you on a team?

I've got a Viewloader - Cheapy from wal-mart that i hate. I only use it as a back-up.

And i've got a Spyder Victor II - More accurate than the viewloader...but i want an autococker;D

I was on a team - But i couldn't make the tryouts so i guess im not on the team anymore. But i plan on starting a team up in the spring ;D

souljaa
01-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Nice....I tried paintball once in my life...for sure i gotta go try it again!..but iono anything bout the guns and stuff..just played it :D.

Drake14
01-04-2007, 09:11 PM
It's definitely the best game i've ever played. You get a major adrenaline rush from it. You need teamwork and theres strategies and everything. It's like being in an actual war...only you don't die ;D

You just end up in pain ;D (Which is one of the best parts of paintball)

aosmallan
01-04-2007, 09:40 PM
used to... team aosm =P All out skeet mode.

i have a spyder tl+ that hasn't been used in 3 years lol

LiNuX
01-04-2007, 09:41 PM
well i played only once too lol, with my cousin, forgot if it was in new jersey or canada lol, well one of those places, my counsin moved from new jersey to canade a couple years ago, its a pretty fun game :) real cs, where u dont die for real

TheKing
01-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Unfortunately personaly the king has neva played paintball yet, however someday hopefully i do. I hear there is a nice place in called "new roc city" in new rochelle in new york. So yeah someday i might go there hopefully for the summer.

Drake14
01-06-2007, 07:39 PM
You definitely have to play it!

It's the best game/sport i've pretty much ever played.

the adrenaline rush you get from it is amazing! i love playing it and don't plan on stopping ;D

souljaa
01-06-2007, 11:52 PM
You definitely have to play it!

It's the best game/sport i've pretty much ever played.

the adrenaline rush you get from it is amazing! i love playing it and don't plan on stopping ;D

Damn...I gotta go again now.>Try it out :D.

Drake14
01-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Definitely! Anyone who hasn't played it before HAS to go play it.

Although my gf doesn't like me playing it because she doesn't like me getting hurt.

So she probably won't come watch me unless i beg her :/ But thats ok ;D

Drake14
01-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Just got some new gear.

i got a new mask.
a longer barrel.
An old gun to use for spare parts
Another hopper.

Got all that for just $30 ;D ;D ;D

souljaa
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Just got some new gear.

i got a new mask.
a longer barrel.
An old gun to use for spare parts
Another hopper.

Got all that for just $30 ;D ;D ;D

How the....Did you get that for 30$?!?!..My friend wanted to sell me his gun for like 120$..I'm like..Uh...No not right now. :D.

Drake14
01-10-2007, 07:14 PM
The gun is/was a piece of crap. Plus he's a good friend of mine. We were on the same paintball team and probably will be on the new one i attempt to make in the spring.

souljaa
01-10-2007, 07:17 PM
The gun is/was a piece of crap. Plus he's a good friend of mine. We were on the same paintball team and probably will be on the new one i attempt to make in the spring.

Ahh..K i see...Lucky :D.

apokolipz
01-31-2007, 09:04 AM
i play paintball every now and then. i don't have an official team, i am a back-up for a friends team because i didn't make the tryouts (no gun >.<;) i have a Spyder Sonix Pro with a 12 Oz. CO2 Tank, 200 round hopper, and a basic face mask. i agree with Drake, it is one HEII of an adrenalin rush. the best thing ever. for all those thinking about playing, it will hurt, reguardless. it hurts at first, but then the pain goes away pretty fast.