PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Raw!
05-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Well, since I actually have a life, I got a lot of things I need to do. School, girlfriend, friends, etc. I got a lot of stuff, and I won't be as active on GF as I hope.

It's been a fun run, but since I got a girlfriend I can't really cope with all of this. Thanks guys, I'll be visiting the forum not as much, but I'll be posting every once in a while.

-Raw!

younging94
05-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Since you have a GF you wont be as active? o_o...

Well, cya for the time mate ;D

Iceskater101
05-07-2008, 06:05 PM
oh ok. well have fun with life but we will all miss you.

KittyCat72
05-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Have fun and visit as much as you can.

Samus-Fan
05-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Gamer Forums will miss you!
And SOTW will miss you!

Godo Luck With Your Life, Raw!

rukisuto
05-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Well, since I actually have a life, I got a lot of things I need to do. School, girlfriend, friends, etc. I got a lot of stuff, and I won't be as active on GF as I hope.

It's been a fun run, but since I got a girlfriend I can't really cope with all of this. Thanks guys, I'll be visiting the forum not as much, but I'll be posting every once in a while.

-Raw!

I find that kind of insulting.. lol.

I have a life too.. I just like coming on here.
Well, have fun.

LiNuX
05-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I find that kind of insulting.. lol.

I have a life too.. I just like coming on here.
Well, have fun.

same for me - i probably have more things going on now than you will for years especially with finals, managing a dozen websites, looking for a job, and a bunch of other stuff

Raw!
05-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Meh.. I didn't mean to insult, just saying that I do have a life, and not lost in the internet completely.

I'll need to leave something to remember me from, so I'll make this little tutorial tomorrow so you guys can remember that. I'll be viewing these boards so yeah.

LiNuX
05-07-2008, 09:11 PM
"since I actually have a life"

that phrase says the rest of us that are on the forum don't have a life of our own

so again, can i deem it safe to remove you from the game reviewer position?

jakncoke
05-07-2008, 09:29 PM
I don't see why you have to leave.. sure life is getting in the way.. just don't visit as much. I'm sure you have 10 minutes a day to post back on things.. if not your just lying.

Kujo
05-07-2008, 11:04 PM
WTF does having a life have to do with anything related to a forum or the internet? I work FULL time, have a girlfriend back in the states that I talk to daily, AND go to college on-line. How does any of that effect ones ability to post on a forum. I mean, I'm not saying that I am going to miss you... (no offence but i dont know you irl), or that I think you're a bad bad person because you're not going to post here any more but.. I'm just trying to figure out what having a girlfriend does to effect anything except the frequency at which you need to Mastur.... PG forum... nevermind.

LemonRising
05-08-2008, 12:33 AM
I think he just meant a lot of stuff is going on and he'd rather focus elsewhere? XD

Everyone seems to be getting rather upset. It really isn't that big of an issue. if Raw said "Well because you guys are obviously losers I'm leaving" sureee go ahead.

Lol

Internetz.

See ya Raw! Have fun with the woman!~ Ooh la la~

wifi
05-08-2008, 12:36 PM
sucks man, we'll miss you for sure but i gotta agree with jakncoke, you should have at least a few minutes a week at least to come on and post, i mean you are one of the top posters and losing you is losing a 1000 posts lol, i mean i don't come on much because i am packed with work in school, i hang with friends, play a lot of video games but i still come on like once or twice a week and post a bunch

but whatever you decide will be good i guess, just wish you wouldn't leave like that leaving an impression like that in your first post

Raw!
05-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Like I said, I will be on, just not as much as I hoped to.
Kujo, I want to focus elsewhere right now like Yetcha said.
Because if I fail most of tests/exams coming up then I probably will not get a good report. And summer is almost here, I just want to focus on getting good marks for now. And now that I got a girlfriend, the time for everything sorta has gotten a bit more packed. Cause I got tutor, then homework, then maybe friends and then internet. I can't really fit that all in there. I will be posting maybe a few minutes but not as much as I hoped.

Also, why can't I just leave peacefully dammit? Why do I have to be questioned. I'm sure I'm not the first member to be leaving, I'm just probably the first one to post that I am leaving. I should've just PMed LiNuX instead but whatever.

jakncoke
05-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Why did you even start the thread then? and then your opening line wasn't a good start either

Samus-Fan
05-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Are you still putting that Tutorial, Raw? I wanna see what it is about.

Also, why should you HAVE to explain to them why you are leaving? You said you are, and that should be the end of it. Leave him alone guys!

LiNuX
05-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Why did you even start the thread then? and then your opening line wasn't a good start either

that's why you are getting questioned Raw - people just took that too hard and it wasn't fair how you started this thread any way

and you weren't the first person to open a thread about leaving, have had people do that before but none of them set an impression like that

Riku-Nara
05-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Great your getting your priorities straight.
Best of luck man.