PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Bands?

Pages : [1] 2

IceCold
05-07-2008, 06:14 PM
S, I was just wondering if anyone here likes the same bands as me. So, who are your top 5 favourites?

Mine are (In no particular order) :

Nine Inch Nails
Bon jovi
Papa Roach
Green Day
Red Hot Chilli Peppers

LiNuX
05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Linkin Park
Drowning Pool
Evanescence
Fort Minor
Limp Bizkit

I have more but don't listen to them all anymore - i used to listen to Green Day then just stopped, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers need to get off California songs lol

Iceskater101
05-07-2008, 06:22 PM
my faves are the...
red hot chili peppers
Linkin Park
Metro Station
N'sync
Good Charlotte

GF Eric
05-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I have one and that is Linkin Park. Best band ever.

rukisuto
05-07-2008, 08:35 PM
You, Me, and Everyone We Know.
Motion City Soundtrack.
Family Force 5.

Some others.
I forget all the time :]

Riku-Nara
05-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Green Day.
The Who.
Queens of the Stone Age.
Gorillaz.
The killers.
Dropkick Murphys.
And the creators of the 5 dollar foot long song.
Nuff' said.

Kujo
05-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Fort Minor
Limp Bizkit
Areosmith
Disturbed
The Beatles.... yes.. they are actually my FAVORITE band of all time.

What a mixed collection I have there.

Scott
05-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Ummm...

Red hot chilli peppers
Linkin Park
Feeder
Foo Fighters
Muse

EpsilonX
05-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Escape the Fate
The Medic Droid
Alesana
Blessthefall

Those are the bands that I listen to most...not necessarily my favorites.

edit: those bands suck.

Nerdy Knight
05-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Queens of the Stone Age
Black Sabbath
Dragonforce
Stratovarius

'nuff said.

EpsilonX
05-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Queens of the Stone Age
Black Sabbath
Dragonforce
Stratovarius

'nuff said.

I'm guessing you like guitar hero a lot? I know 3 of those bands are in guitar hero and the last one ive never heard of. haha

stupid guitar hero, i hate you.

Nerdy Knight
05-20-2008, 07:26 PM
No...actually. I've loved those bands for a while now. I do like Guitar Hero though. Whether you do or not is your problem.

EpsilonX
05-20-2008, 07:40 PM
No...actually. I've loved those bands for a while now. I do like Guitar Hero though. Whether you do or not is your problem.

I see. Sorry.

Yeah, I've liked Dragonforce for a long time and since they put them in guitar hero, everybody's been like OMG DRAGONFORCE LOLZ and I can barely stand to listen to them anymore.

Samus-Fan
05-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Flogging Molly
The Killers
Reilent K
Weird Al

I don't think ANY of those bands share a genre at all.

EpsilonX
05-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Flogging Molly
The Killers
Reilent K
Weird Al

I don't think ANY of those bands share a genre at all.

flogging molly and reliant k could both loosely be considered punk lmao

thats about it though

Samus-Fan
05-25-2008, 08:51 AM
flogging molly and reliant k could both loosely be considered punk lmao

thats about it though

I guess, I just never, ever thought Reilent K could be considered punk.

MissLEGENDARY
08-27-2008, 01:20 PM
Coheed and Cambria
Chiodos
Secret Lives of the Freemasons
A heartwell Ending
Escape the Fate

Veriaset
08-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Red hot Chili Peppers
Flobots
Coldplay

and who ever made Paper Planes.

EpsilonX
08-27-2008, 03:19 PM
I guess, I just never, ever thought Reilent K could be considered punk.

they're both like pop punk

KittyCat72
08-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Green Day
The Living End
Sick Puppies
Bowling For Soup

The first 3 are my favs... the 4 sings my second favorite song... can't think of a 5th.

Trunks
08-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Rise Against
3 doors down
Linkin Park

LuckyStrike
09-17-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm gonna have the most mixed list here since music is my passion and occupation. I don't have a fave band and I wont be able to stick to 5, I'll do 10. These are in no particular order and I'm gonna leave out obvious ones, try and do bands you might not have heard of/listened to.

1. Japan
2. Devendra Banhart
3. Kraftwerk
4. The Velvet Underground
5. The Notorious B.I.G AKA Biggie Smalls (just the old school stuff like "Party & Bull*****)
6. The Desert Sessions (for those of you who like QOTSA check them out, josh homme is the frontman)
7. Siouxsie and the Banshees (I like a few songs, if you want to check them out listen to "happy house")
8. Talking Heads
9. Thelonious Monk (Jazz legend)
10. Tom Waits (I listen to Tom ALOT, a great lyricist who experiments with all different genres)

Just FYI I'm not a fan of most modern music although there are alot of good bands to listen to now if you dig deep into the underground scene.

crikey26
01-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Slipknot!
Escape the fate!
All That Remains!

-DJ-
01-20-2009, 08:43 AM
Metalica
Green day
Led zeplin
the police
bon jovi

Super Saiyan Damien!
04-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Umm my favorite bands go as
1. The Casualties (punk)
2. Reel Big Fish (ska)
3. Streetlight Manifesto (ska)
4. (Idk if I can say this but here it goes) Dick hickey (a local punk band, I love them)
5. Danger Society (also a local punk band)

Exodyus
04-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Lmfao @ Dick Hickey. That's awesome.

The music we listen to is:

The Hush Sound
Sufjan Stevens
Ben Folds Five
Linkin Park
Motion City Soundtrack
Rilo Kiley
Bayside
Brett Dennen
The Killers
Disturbed
Drowning Pool
Nine Inch Nails
Sevendust
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Vivaldi
Beethoven
-- the usu'sh.

We have a LOT of music that we listen to - but never such washed up, worthless musicians as the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Talentless fools with the same tunes, over, and over, and over, and over...

Super Saiyan Damien!
04-08-2009, 05:37 PM
We have a LOT of music that we listen to - but never such washed up, worthless musicians as the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Talentless fools with the same tunes, over, and over, and over, and over...
Lmfao @ Dick Hickey. That's awesome...

Hehe I really agree with you about the Red Hot Chili Peppers thing, but yea I luv Dick Hickey, I'm friends with the whole band. its pretty sweet to go to a concert and watch your friends jam out on stage

LemonRising
04-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Here is what I am /currently/ listening to quite a lot.

Led zeppelin
The Doors
Velvet Underground
Black Sabbath
Budgie
Misfits
Ramones
Black Flag
Dropkick Murphys
Dethklok
Bongzilla
Fear Factory
Cannibal Corpse
Slayer

Ada
04-09-2009, 03:45 PM
I have a lot but I'll just name a few bands/artists I like.

-Def Leppard
-Led Zeppelin
-Lady GaGa
-Korn
-Linkin Park
-No Doubt
-Smashing Pumpkins (old stuff)
-Madonna
-Anything Mike Patton

Trunks
04-09-2009, 09:42 PM
All time low, paramore and flyleaf will have to be added to my list.

so now it's

Rise Against
3 doors down
Linkin Park
All Time Low
Paramore
Flyleaf

Super Saiyan Damien!
04-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Hey LemonRising if you like the Misfits you should take a gander at Ransid (if you already haven't)

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:36 AM
My favorite band would probably have to be either Disturbed, Nickleback, or Tenacious D. There all so awesome.

Knibbler
04-18-2009, 11:50 AM
I don't really think I have a favourite band, but I've been listening to Ari Koivunen and The Butterfly Effect alot recently.

omgodzilla10
04-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Linkin Park
Eminem
Skillet

Choke On Candy
04-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Drowning Pool
Killswitch Engage
Justin Timberlake
Dream Theater

Kitey
04-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Hm!! Short list:

L'arc En Ciel
Hollywood Undead
Skindred
GMS
The Sugarcubes
The Cure (with the exception of that craptacular CD they put out after Bloodflowers, and the other craptacular CD they put out just before Bloodflowers)
Do As Infinity
Alphaville
Ultravox
Midnight Oil
The Cocteau Twins

My tastes are pretty eclectic. >.>

YuriPrime
05-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Seventh Rain
Daughtry
Three Days Grace
Fall Out Boy
Hedley
New Found Glory
Nickleback
Theory of a Deadman
Linkin Park
Three Doors Down
Billy Talent
Maroon 5

That's all I can think of right now.

Id.E.M
05-09-2009, 04:56 PM
The Strokes
The White Stripes
Aerosmith
The VU
Grateful Dead
Rolling Stones
Arctic Monkeys
The Switches
Kevin Rudolf
Lil Wayne
Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody FTW)
Interpol
Bad Religion
The Ramones
System Of A Down
Rage Against
Endless Sporadic

.... in no particular order

Yuuki
05-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh my jesus. XD

Senses Fail, Simple Plan, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Yellowcard, The Fray, Alesana, Underoath, Aiden, Skillet, Rediscover, 3 Doors Down, Bullet For My Valentine, A Vain Attempt, The Veronicas, Linken Park, Flyleaf, Rise Against, Eyes Set To Kill, The Used, Hawthorne Heights, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Tokio Hotel,AFI, An Cafe, Miyavi, Kotoko, TM Revolution, Caramell, Escape The Fate. The Used, All Time Low, Flobot, The Maine, Muse, Attack! Attack!, Within Temptation, A Static Lullaby

Then there is some more J-Pop..
But yeah. lol

hidekipooj
05-10-2009, 01:09 AM
The Black Mages
Sonata Arctica
Nightwish
Bump of Chicken
Led Zepellin

ZeroK
10-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Coldplay
Linkin Park
Switchfoot
Green Day.

I have more. But listing them all is complicated

MsMyMind
10-20-2009, 08:46 AM
okay I will be back often to post here

Ozzy
Marylin Manson
NIN
RHCP

gtg back to class now will post more later

Iceskater101
10-26-2009, 06:17 PM
wow i have tons

Shinedown
The red jumpsuit apparatus
Maroon 5
Linkin Park

and way more

MsMyMind
11-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Mine are
KISS
RHCP
Led Zep
Jimmi Hendrix
Van Halen
Paramore
Flyleaf
Three Days Grace
The Doors
Frank Black aka Black Francis, Frank Black and the Catholics and The Pixies lead singer
Reid Paley Trio
Stone Temple Pilots
the Shirelles
Pat Benetar
RUSH
The Rolling Stones
H.I.M
Ah-Ha
Areosmith
Bruce Springsteen
Guns'n'Roses
Marylin Manson
Alice Cooper
Dope
30 Seconds to mars
Richard Cheese
Nine inch Nails
Alanis Morissette
Jason Mraz
Micheal Buble
Pink
David Bowie
Jethro Tull
Nirvana
Creed
Frank Zappa
Ozzy, and Black Sabbath
Lynard Skynard
REM
OAR
the Gorillaz
Iron Maiden
Black eyed peas
AC/DC
the Ramones
the Who
Chris Isaak
Queen
Journey
Phil Collins
Roger Whittaker
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Eric Clapton

EpsilonX
11-17-2009, 03:56 PM
way to go overboard?

anyways my favorite band is queen.

Kenoi
11-19-2009, 08:31 PM
bands or people of the classic Rock genre:

Eric Clapton
Jimi Hendrix
Eagles
Boston
Kansas
Chicago
Styx

EpsilonX
12-24-2009, 12:25 PM
so i decided i hate all screaming music save for sevenfold.

so my favorite bands have to be:
queen
dream theater
avenged sevenfold
my chemical romance

i'd say that looks about right

evilcupcake
01-07-2010, 09:29 AM
The Smashing Pumpkins
Radiohead
Muse
Andrew Bird
Mates of State
Explosions in the Sky
Sigur Rós
The Appleseed Cast

Yuuki
01-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Well, I posted some of them a while back... but here's the full blown list at the moment... .__.

Senses Fail, Simple Plan, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Yellowcard,The Fray, Alesana, Underoath, Aiden, Skillet, Rediscover, 3 Doors Down, Bullet For My Valentine, A Vain Attempt, The Veronicas, Linken Park, Flyleaf, Rise Against, Eyes Set To Kill, The Used, Hawthorne Heights, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Tokio Hotel, An Cafe, Miyavi, TM Revolution, Escape The Fate, All Time Low, Flobot, The Maine, Muse, Attack Attack, I Set My Friends On Fire, 30h!3, April Sixth, Dashboard Confessional, Avenged Sevefold, Chiodos, A Static Lullaby, Saosin, My American Heart, Hit The Lights, Paramore, neverShoutnever!, Sky Eats Airplane, Breaking Benjamin, Taylor Swift, Cardboard Castle, Owl City, Black Veil Brides, DanceGavinDance!, With Broken Wings, Angels and Airwaves, Disturbed, Bring Me The Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold, Falling Up, Nightwish, Mayday Parade, There For Tomorrow, Four Years Strong, August Burns Red, A Day To Remember, Atreyu, Breathe Carolina, Cartel, Trading Yesterday, Framing Hanely, Enter Shikari, Secondhand Serenade, Blue October, Seether, Good Charlotte

Diligence109
01-07-2010, 02:59 PM
lol I'm loving all the shameless Linkin Park appreciation in here, I get picked on to no end for my incredible respect for their over-produced works of art!

Do I have to pick just five? Off the top of my head, right now, I'd have to say:

Radiohead (first in the list for a reason.)
Ayreon
Beck
Deftones
Animal Collective

I'm going to force myself to stop there before my list approaches infinity. Any other Radiohead fans out there? I own almost every cd they've released... missing Pablo Honey and a couple eps/singles/live recordings

evilcupcake
01-08-2010, 06:24 PM
YES. I love Radiohead to no end. I have most of their CDs too: Pablo Honey, The Bends, Ok Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, In Rainbows, Airbag/How am I Driving. I also have the String Quartet Tribute, True Love Waits (Christopher O'Riley piano tribute), Rockabye Baby (Lullabye rendition tribute). Haha. I still don't have their I Might Be Wrong live album for some reason.

I sound obsessed. I'm so excited to find another huge fan out there! Do you have a favorite album? I love OK Computer for obvious reasons but I also really love Amnesiac and think it's underrated and unfortunately overshadowed by Kid A.

Diligence109
01-09-2010, 01:25 AM
oh man Amnesiac is one of my favorites too! I could rant about details for a while but I'll save everyone and myself the time XD

If I had to pick a favorite Radiohead album, I too would first have to throw the "OK Computer is amazing, no questions asked" disclaimer out there and it's def one of my favorites (did I just say "def"? gross...) But I have to admit that I find myself very frequently going to Hail to the Thief; it stands out a lot to me.

I think you might have even more cool random eps than I do! The I Might Be Wrong live cd is on my to-do list as well ;)

evilcupcake
01-09-2010, 09:37 AM
I don't have as many cool random eps as I'd like... the only one I really have is Airbag/How am I Driving? (Which I love and completely recommend by the way if you don't have it already) I basically bought that album for Palo Alto which I heard for the first time while watching Meeting People Is Easy. I ended up being pleasantly surprised as it contains a few other beautiful songs I hadn't heard before. But yeah, the Chris O'Riley classical tribute, string quartet tribute, lullaby rendition tribute are other people performing Radiohead's songs, so I don't know if that counts.

I'm glad you share my admiration for Amnesiac. I also love Hail to the Thief. I love the range of imagery and emotion that entire album conjures up, melancholy, dark, wistful, hypnotic... it's so beautiful and atmospheric. My favorites are Sail to the Moon, I Will and Scatterbrain I think. But with an album like that it's kind of hard to pick favorites.

[/rant]

EpsilonX
01-09-2010, 11:45 AM
you're making the fact that i own queen's first 4 cds and their 6th cd seem lame. =[

i must collect all of their cds now

Subb
01-10-2010, 01:52 PM
i listen to mostly
radiohead
tool
dropkick murphys
slightly stoopid
isis
pink floyd
rage
silverchair
dloggin molly
opeth

iPodmp3
01-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Paramore
tokio hotel
green day
ksm
honor society

RaiDae
01-11-2010, 07:15 AM
dropkick murphys

High five. I'm trying to bully someone to go see them with me. But none of my friends have heard of them and my Dad hates the place where they're playing. ¬.¬

Favourite band is probably Skunk Anansie. They've just reformed - which is awesome. Unfortunately, i found that out a week after they'd toured ¬.¬

Subb
01-11-2010, 07:26 AM
High five. I'm trying to bully someone to go see them with me. But none of my friends have heard of them and my Dad hates the place where they're playing. ¬.¬

Favourite band is probably Skunk Anansie. They've just reformed - which is awesome. Unfortunately, i found that out a week after they'd toured ¬.¬

that really sux, i seen dropkick murphys a few times, up in boston and wuld go 100 more times too. sum of the best times ive had. i never heard of anansie ill have to check them out.

RaiDae
01-11-2010, 07:31 AM
that really sux, i seen dropkick murphys a few times, up in boston and wuld go 100 more times too. sum of the best times ive had. i never heard of anansie ill have to check them out.

You've reminded me of another good band. The mighty mighty bostones are also one of my favourite bands. My dad and I are tempted to go to America, just to see them. (yes, my Dad and I go to a lot of gigs together. We like the same music and are equally crazy at gigs.)

Subb
01-11-2010, 07:35 AM
You've reminded me of another good band. The mighty mighty bostones are also one of my favourite bands. My dad and I are tempted to go to America, just to see them. (yes, my Dad and I go to a lot of gigs together. We like the same music and are equally crazy at gigs.)

the mighty mighty bostones are awesome. im very big into ska n punk. less than jake is good also. i cant believe subimes back together wit this singer n guitarist named rome.

RaiDae
01-11-2010, 07:40 AM
the mighty mighty bostones are awesome. im very big into ska n punk. less than jake is good also. i cant believe subimes back together wit this singer n guitarist named rome.

Subimes.. i'll check them out later. (when i'm on a different computer, 'cos the sound system on this thing is ****.)
Less than jake are pretty good. Reel big fish were also pretty good, then they did as their best song said and became "sell outs". Their latest gig was ****e.

Rancid are the best punk-rock band imo.

Subb
01-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Subimes.. i'll check them out later. (when i'm on a different computer, 'cos the sound system on this thing is ****.)
Less than jake are pretty good. Reel big fish were also pretty good, then they did as their best song said and became "sell outs". Their latest gig was ****e.

i absolutely love rancid and yes u are coreect best punk band ever. reel big fish is ok. u never heard of sublime? they have there own style of musik like a ska unk raggea all combined they are awesome been listening to them since 96. im gunna go blast sum rancid now. followed by sum social distortion. U can add me as a friend on here if u wish.

Diligence109
01-11-2010, 08:48 AM

i absolutely love rancid and yes u are coreect best punk band ever.

I've got some "search and listen" to do here, I've got a rather weak collection of punk rock myself!

It makes me so happy to hear someone appreciate the difference it makes having a good sound system to listen to and make some sort of qualified judgement on the quality of music. My g/f listens to music on laptop speakers as regular practice, and it drives me insane :eek1:

Looking back, I'm surprised I made my previous posts here without once mentioning Dream Theater. May this sentence stand to represent my opinion of their awesomeness.

Subb
01-11-2010, 08:58 AM
I've got some "search and listen" to do here, I've got a rather weak collection of punk rock myself!

It makes me so happy to hear someone appreciate the difference it makes having a good sound system to listen to and make some sort of qualified judgement on the quality of music. My g/f listens to music on laptop speakers as regular practice, and it drives me insane :eek1:

Looking back, I'm surprised I made my previous posts here without once mentioning Dream Theater. May this sentence stand to represent my opinion of their awesomeness.

i will never listen to musik off my laptop speakers. My laptop is hooked up to my 63 inch tv wit surround sound. i like bass not all treble lol. Pennywise is another awesome punk band and of course guttermouth is good too. i seen them at the warp tour many of years ago. Nofx is good also. and for sum ska the mad caddies r good also

Diligence109
01-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Pennywise is another awesome punk band and of course guttermouth is good too. i seen them at the warp tour many of years ago. Nofx is good also. and for sum ska the mad caddies r good also

lol I'm takin' notes, thanks for starting me on my way to a distinguished punk collection ^.^

Subb
01-11-2010, 09:49 AM
lol I'm takin' notes, thanks for starting me on my way to a distinguished punk collection ^.^

haha no problem i kno a bunch so ne questions jus let me kno. bad religion is another good one also

RaiDae
01-11-2010, 09:59 AM

I try to listen to music on the laptop. But it just sounds like a budgie farting in a tin.
I remember my mum telling me that my Dad was horrified when one of his friends bought a good car before he had a good music system. lol. My dad bought the best music system instead of buying a decent car... just shows how much music means to him and me. (we still have that music system and, i believe, the same speakers. Quality that lasted us for life)

Subb
01-11-2010, 10:04 AM
I try to listen to music on the laptop. But it just sounds like a budgie farting in a tin.
I remember my mum telling me that my Dad was horrified when one of his friends bought a good car before he had a good music system. lol. My dad bought the best music system instead of buying a decent car... just shows how much music means to him and me. (we still have that music system and, i believe, the same speakers. Quality that lasted us for life)

i have over 1800 dollars in sterio equipment for my car best investment ive ever made, i need 2 power capacitors so my heads dont go dim and had to put a better altenator in also. so loud u literally cant hear urself think and need to roll the windows down cause it gets hard to breathe

Subb
01-13-2010, 03:37 PM
so wheres all the punk fans out there and wuts ur favorite punk band.

Morticia
01-13-2010, 04:08 PM
so wheres all the punk fans out there and wuts ur favorite punk band.

Depends on which kind of "punk" you're talking about. The definition of that genre has been fudged a lot over the last decade....
Nickleback and Pennywise aren't real punk, to me.

Subb
01-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Depends on which kind of "punk" you're talking about. The definition of that genre has been fudged a lot over the last decade....
Nickleback and Pennywise aren't real punk, to me.

i hate nickleback. i like the dead kennedys alot for old punk and guttermouth n well of course rancid the ramones are ok too

RaiDae
01-13-2010, 05:01 PM
i hate nickleback. i like the dead kennedys alot for old punk and guttermouth n well of course rancid the ramones are ok too

Rancid are more punk-rock than pure punk.
Real punk pisses me off - real punk means a group of people who can barely play instruments get together and jam and the singer gets angry and shouts at the goverment and ...meh.
I like music with a bit more... structure. Punk shouldn't really have structure. Which is why it confuses me that they have some sex-pistols songs on guitar hero... surely that defeats the purpose of them being punk? Punk is punk because it's rebelious, un-structured and loud.
IMO.

Subb
01-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Rancid are more punk-rock than pure punk.
Real punk pisses me off - real punk means a group of people who can barely play instruments get together and jam and the singer gets angry and shouts at the goverment and ...meh.
I like music with a bit more... structure. Punk shouldn't really have structure. Which is why it confuses me that they have some sex-pistols songs on guitar hero... surely that defeats the purpose of them being punk? Punk is punk because it's rebelious, un-structured and loud.
IMO.

very true u shuld check out guttermouth and the varukers

RaiDae
01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
very true u shuld check out guttermouth and the varukers

lol. the only song i know from guttermouth is "do ya like waffles". I had it as a text tone for a year, so i started to hate it... lol

Subb
01-13-2010, 05:17 PM
lol. the only song i know from guttermouth is "do ya like waffles". I had it as a text tone for a year, so i started to hate it... lol

haha nice. hey by the way i was meaning to ask you did u ever get the chance to check out sublime?

RaiDae
01-13-2010, 05:21 PM
haha nice. hey by the way i was meaning to ask you did u ever get the chance to check out sublime?

.... give me 5 minutes. I'm gonna see if i can connect the radio speakers to the laptop, if i can't i have a couple of decent ones that i'll hook up

Edit- Scrap that. I'll look for headphones, wait till my TV program finishes, then listen to them XD

Project Blaze
01-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Alrighty, here it goes. Kinda long, but they're all equally my favorite. lol

Metal/Metal-ish (lol)
Mastodon
Pantera
Hatebreed
Killswitch Engage
Mushroomhead
Lamb of God
Mnemic
Disturbed
Godsmack
Drowning Pool
SOiL (Only: Redefine, Scars, & Throttle Junkies)
Strapping Young Lad

(I put these two bands together because... they're... insane-sounding. lol I still like 'em, they're just not like any Metal I know, soooo I put these two bands in the same chaotic group. :P)
Slipknot
Mudvayne

(I'm still not sure what "Nu-Metal" is, but I'm told that KoRn is in that genre. If it is an "official" genre yet. :\)
Nine Inch Nails
KoRn
A Perfect Circle
Tool

(I grouped PM5K with Static-X and Godhead, since they sound paramount when in a random playlist. ^^)
Powerman 5000 (Only their "good" albums: Transform, Anyone for Doomsday?, Tonight the Stars Revolt, and Somewhere on the Other Side of Nowhere)
Godhead
Static-X

Frank-the-Rabbit
01-17-2010, 09:12 AM
I love all kinds of music but there are really only two that I own like every album for.

Live
Atmosphere

Love them both and they make up the majority of my top 25 played songs on my iPod.

xmtxm
01-20-2010, 04:57 PM
I will keep mine short. Top five...
1. Alice cooper
2. AC/DC
3. Helloween
4. Iron Maiden
5. Guns N roses

Orpheus
01-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Blink-182
Sum 41
Metallica
Urbandub (a band from the philippines, where i came from)
Paramore

jango
01-20-2010, 05:58 PM
i think i'd be accused of MASSIVE spamming if i replied to this thread lol

Muffincat
01-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Hmm.... Top 5?

Dir en grey
MUCC
Nine Inch Nails
Wolfsheim/Depeche Mode/And One/other bands that sound like them (okay cheating)
Kuroyume/SADS/Kiyoharu (same vocalist, so...)

so hard. I love so many bands. I also have an unhealthy addiction to musicals.

Subb
01-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Hmm.... Top 5?

Dir en grey
MUCC
Nine Inch Nails
Wolfsheim/Depeche Mode/And One/other bands that sound like them (okay cheating)
Kuroyume/SADS/Kiyoharu (same vocalist, so...)

so hard. I love so many bands. I also have an unhealthy addiction to musicals.

i used to be a big NiN fan back in my younger years, every once in a while a song will come on the radio and i blast that sh**

Muffincat
01-23-2010, 04:27 PM
i used to be a big NiN fan back in my younger years, every once in a while a song will come on the radio and i blast that sh**

Yeah, I dunno, NIN is one of those bands that I am not sure if I will ever be able to hate because of how much they were a part of my growing up.

Oh yeah, someone mentioned Siouxsie and the Banshees earlier in the thread, and I am a huge fan of them, too. (Though I disagree with the earlier person's suggestion to listen to "Happy House" because I hate that song..)

Subb
01-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I dunno, NIN is one of those bands that I am not sure if I will ever be able to hate because of how much they were a part of my growing up.

Oh yeah, someone mentioned Siouxsie and the Banshees earlier in the thread, and I am a huge fan of them, too. (Though I disagree with the earlier person's suggestion to listen to "Happy House" because I hate that song..)

yea thats when i listened to him mostly was while growing up i still love his music without a doubt.

sum other bands to stay on topic

isis
opeth
a perfect circle
rancid 9 ( i love this band)
sufferlife

Morticia
01-23-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm gonna input a youtube video to show you all my all-time favorite band..

dQ7DaG_gYcA

They're somewhat of acquired taste to some, but I love them to death.

Id.E.M
02-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Good stuff *<|=)

Yuuki
02-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm going through huge Skillet phase, so they're my fav at the moment..

EpsilonX
02-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Queen
The Beatles
Dream Theater
Metallica
Megadeth
Porcupine Tree (even though I only know 2 songs by them. haha)

Samus-Fan
02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Almost 2 years, pretty cool to see a change.

The Killers
Sum 41
Motioncity Soundtrack
Muse
Jimmy Eat World
Punchline
My Chemical Romance

Id.E.M
02-03-2010, 08:50 AM
No Offspring?
I'd say:
Offspring
The Strokes (Hell yes)
White Stripes
blink-182
Jimmy Eat World
The Killers
Eminem (don't hate)

jango
02-03-2010, 09:24 AM
ok .. seeing as u guys have tempted me with ur posts ..

radiohead
jimi hendrix
the kinks
the smiths
muse
jeff buckley
bloc party
the cure
prodigy
chilli peppers (or more particularly john frusciante)
japan
nirvana
bob dylan

Id.E.M
02-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Ok, so I forgot Muse and Hendrix.
Bob Dylan? Personally, I find him annoying as hell. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions...

EpsilonX
02-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Almost 2 years, pretty cool to see a change

my music tastes have done an almost complete 180 turnaround.

Kenoi
02-03-2010, 01:57 PM
I dont really have favorites but the classic rock artists appeal to me. they're good, they're original.

vepanator
07-27-2010, 06:31 AM
I love music.
Nowdays, at my top 5 there are The Kooks, David Bowie, Jukka-Poika, Pendulum andd.... Can I say The Kooks again? :D No, but I enjoy music very much, and there are so many songs that have a deeper meaning to me. They bring either special someone or some special hapening into my mind.

But back to the topis, I love those 4 mentioned before, + RCHP, Rammstein, Bob Dylan, The Good The Bad The Queen, The Clash, The Who, Gorillaz, White Stripes (+ all those little things that theyve made), Muse, Tom Waits, Slipknot... And so many more.

AND I totaly forgot bands like KISS, AC/DC, Mötley Crue, Motörhead and etcetcetc. LUV 'EM

MsMyMind
07-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Mudvayne
Five finger death punch
Within Temptation <3
Papa Roach
Nine Inch Nails
RHCP
Meg and Dia
Ozzy
Rush
KISS
And on and on and on

EpsilonX
07-27-2010, 09:43 AM
It's been a while since I posted here, and my tastes have changed some more lolz

Dream Theater
Megadeth
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Rush

i'd say that pretty much covers it

Project Blaze
07-27-2010, 11:28 AM
I think I forgot to put Puscifer on my list. lol I've been listening to a lot of Maynard Keenan's songs lately. I think that's his last name... Can't remember too well. lol O_o

norid
07-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pearl jam
P.O.D
Korn
George Strait (not really a band perse but hey)

Jaykub
07-28-2010, 09:53 PM
my name says it all ^_^

glenofimaal
07-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Led Zeppelin!!!!!!

saim
12-02-2010, 12:20 AM
hey...
i like 2 bands.... and they are/...

Red hot chilli peppers
Linkin Park

EpsilonX
12-02-2010, 01:17 AM
my taste in music keeps changing and it makes me bad. As such, I don't have favorite bands

Tofu
12-03-2010, 09:19 AM
One Replubic

insert_cliche_here
12-05-2010, 05:12 PM
I was glad to see some awesome bands getting mentions :D

I think my top whatever would have to be (in no particular order);

Rise Against
Bayside
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Chiodos
Enter Shikari
Billy Talent
Missy Higgins
cKy
Emery
Finch
The Matches
Avenged Sevenfold
Goldfinger
Scandal
Serj Tankian
As Tall As Lions
System of a Down
Motion City Soundtrack
Angus and Julia Stone
The Getaway Plan
Nightmare of You
My Chemical Romance
Jimmy Eat World
Rammstein
Tatu
Forgive Durden
Lorene Drive
Modest Mouse
Damien Rice
Martin Craft
Marianne Faithful
Lady Gaga
Meat Loaf

:D <3

Samus-Fan
12-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I'll update mine, since that was before I was really into music.

Alphabetical Order, going through iTunes because I won't remember my favorites lol

The Academy Is...
AFI
Anthrax
Avenged Sevenfold
Blink-182
Children of Bodom
Darkest Hour
Disturbed
Dragonforce
Evanescence - BEST SINGER EVER
Foo Fighters
Green Day (Not including American Idiot and 21st century breakdown)
Jimmy Eat World
The Killers
Megadeth
Metallica
Motion City Soundtrack
Muse
My Chemical Romance [Not the new garbage Danger Days]
The Offspring
Pantera
Rise Against
Rush
Slipknot
Sum 41
System of a Down
Yellowcard

EpsilonX
12-05-2010, 06:21 PM
@samus: is that all the bands you have on your itunes? and na na na from danger days is really good.... =\

Samus-Fan
12-05-2010, 07:54 PM
@samus: is that all the bands you have on your itunes? and na na na from danger days is really good.... =\

No, that's not even half lol.
I have over 2,000 songs in iTunes.

Na Na Na is ok. It's not even close to a single song off of 3 Cheers

insert_cliche_here
12-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Aah, it's nice to look at other people's lists and see that I have the same taste as 16 year old boys. What does that say about me? Lol

Iceskater101
12-15-2010, 04:17 PM
wow I looked on my first post that I made when I first came here
and I can't believe I said n'sync
I'm such a loser!
and they aren't even good
wow my music has changed through out the years

Dark~Angel74
12-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Metallica Baby \,,/(>.<)\,,/

EpsilonX
12-15-2010, 06:53 PM
^ do you listen to dark angel? If so, that'd be pretty epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWLbgqCkUk

xtinarulezd00d
12-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Alesana
The Acacia Strain
Attila
30 Seconds to Mars
A Day To Remember

:)
and way too many more.

EpsilonX
12-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Attila

Son, I am Disappoint

chibimel
12-21-2010, 03:46 PM
disturbed, seether, system of a down, three days grace, three doors down, rising against, flobots, hollywood undead etc.

leica
12-21-2010, 05:05 PM
I'll drop 10 of my top producers and 10 of my top bands from various genres, because I don't really have any specific favorite and I can't really rank them all on the same list.

Electronic producers
1. Nagual Sound Experiment
2. Scuba
3. Eleven Tigers
4. Clubroot
5. The Widdler
6. The Flashbulb
7. Mimosa
8. Pretty Lights
9. Distance
10. Eskmo

Bands
1. Khanate
2. Electric Wizard
3. Sunn O)))
4. Mouth of the Architect
5. Om
6. Dance Gavin Dance
7. Despised Icon
8. Neurosis
9. Jesu
10. Black Pyramid

xtinarulezd00d
12-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Son, I am Disappoint

why so?
I just love those guys in general.
fun to chill with. Not a big fan of most of the fans, but i like them.

TinyGlassKnives
12-21-2010, 11:30 PM
/-Mudvayne
/-Anberlin
/-Arsonists Get All The Girls
/-As I Lay Dying
/-A Day to Remember
/-Dragonforce
/-5FDP
/-Impending Doom
/-Sleeping Giant
/-Project 86
/-Rise Against
/-War of Ages
/-We Came As Romans

:D no definite order there...

/-Before Their Eyes
/-Disturbed
/-The Devil Wears Prada
/-Megadeth

It's all good stuff o.o

xtinarulezd00d
12-21-2010, 11:34 PM
/-Mudvayne
/-Anberlin
/-Arsonists Get All The Girls
/-As I Lay Dying
/-A Day to Remember
/-Dragonforce
/-5FDP
/-Impending Doom
/-Sleeping Giant
/-Project 86
/-Rise Against
/-War of Ages
/-We Came As Romans

:D no definite order there...

/-Before Their Eyes
/-Disturbed
/-The Devil Wears Prada
/-Megadeth

It's all good stuff o.o

hmmm...
anberlin, agatg, we came as romans, impending doom, TDWP, ADTR?
we could be good friends, d00d.
hahaha.

leica
12-21-2010, 11:37 PM
/-Arsonists Get All The Girls^ fun stuff, i love them when i'm under the influence of various substances

xtinarulezd00d
12-21-2010, 11:38 PM
^ fun stuff, i love them when i'm under the influence of various substances

i could not imagine being uner the influence of various substances while listening to them.

leica
12-21-2010, 11:44 PM
I listened to Hits From the Bow on repeat one of the first times I tripped on a certain over-the-counter deliriant. Though I didn't remember anything, I took notes, and apparently it was *insane*.

xtinarulezd00d
12-21-2010, 11:52 PM
you took notes? that's interesting. I will have to do that the next time I do something like that. so i remember.
haha
and I will listen to that very song, and send you my notes. :)

leica
12-21-2010, 11:58 PM
you took notes? that's interesting. I will have to do that the next time I do something like that. so i remember.
haha
and I will listen to that very song, and send you my notes. :)
haha, yeah, it's pretty fun to take notes. my buddy is on 15 times the active dose of a certain benzodiazepine (plus other substances) right now and i'm taking notes for him, since there's no way he's gonna remember anything.

it's always surprising when you wake up the next day and read the notes, and you're like, "whoa, i did that?"

also, *album, not song

and i'm listening to magnetic man right now, and i can't believe i forgot to put them on my top 10 producers. this is absolutely amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vWQFHP3D0

xtinarulezd00d
12-22-2010, 12:03 AM
haha, yeah, it's pretty fun to take notes. my buddy is on 15 times the active dose of a certain benzodiazepine (plus other substances) right now and i'm taking notes for him, since there's no way he's gonna remember anything.

it's always surprising when you wake up the next day and read the notes, and you're like, "whoa, i did that?"

also, *album, not song

and i'm listening to magnetic man right now, and i can't believe i forgot to put them on my top 10 producers. this is absolutely amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vWQFHP3D0

oops, my baddd, haha I haven't been listening to them in almost a year, I need to break out the iPod and listen to them.
i suck :)

btw, that is amazing.

norid
12-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Right now Mumford and sons

Samus-Fan
12-22-2010, 12:35 PM
I will say most likely the worst song ever in my opinion (That isn't rap) would have to be...
Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants. By Dillinger Escape Plan.
It's absolutely terrible.

leica
12-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Don't hate on Dillinger Escape Plan. Though I haven't heard that particular song.

And what's wrong with rap? Hating on mainstream rap I understand, but there's plenty of great grime.

Samus-Fan
12-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Don't hate on Dillinger Escape Plan. Though I haven't heard that particular song.

And what's wrong with rap? Hating on mainstream rap I understand, but there's plenty of great grime.

Ugh I hate that band, I dunno why, I can't stand any of their music. Look up the song though, it's terrible.

What's wrong with rap?
What isn't wrong with rap?
There is a difference between rap and bands like Rage Against the Machine.
Rage is music. It has real instruments, and good beats.
I don't like Ludacris, but he did a collab with Sum 41, and it's pretty good. It's real music. What music is meant to have, instruments.
Rap is painful to listen to. Synthesizers creating music, over random bass parts, no guitar or drums.

liveround762
12-22-2010, 01:00 PM
porcupine tree, sigur ros, nuhm, white chapel.

EpsilonX
12-22-2010, 01:05 PM

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/3602135/Steven+Wilson+cpwankersfinal.jpg

xtinarulezd00d
12-22-2010, 05:13 PM

white chapel!! :)
niceeee.

Jayhmmz
12-22-2010, 05:57 PM
A7X, Metallica, Atreyu, Puddle of Mudd, Alter Bridge, Rise Against, Dropkick Murphys, All That Remains, The Beatles (naturally, being a scouse boy myself), Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters, Bullet For My Valentine (Old Stuff), Funeral For A Friend (Old Stuff), Disturbed, The Doors, Cream, The Who, The Animals, The Kinks, Exit Ten, Fightstar, Forever Never, The Futureheads, Maximo Park, The Hives, Hoobastank, Jason Mraz, Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, John Mayer, The Killers, Kasabian, Killswitch Engage, Kings of Leon (Not Their Latest Album), Less Than Jake, Linkin Park, Lostprophets (Old Stuff), Mumford & Sons, Muse, Nickelback, Paramore, Pendulum, Queen, The Stone Roses, Rolling Stones, Kiss, AC/DC, Stone Sour, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Trivium, 30 Seconds To Mars, +44, Blink 182... Hmm, that's not all of my favourites, but that will do for now :)

xtinarulezd00d
12-22-2010, 07:42 PM
A7X, Metallica, Atreyu, Puddle of Mudd, Alter Bridge, Rise Against, Dropkick Murphys, All That Remains, The Beatles (naturally, being a scouse boy myself), Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters, Bullet For My Valentine (Old Stuff), Funeral For A Friend (Old Stuff), Disturbed, The Doors, Cream, The Who, The Animals, The Kinks, Exit Ten, Fightstar, Forever Never, The Futureheads, Maximo Park, The Hives, Hoobastank, Jason Mraz, Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, John Mayer, The Killers, Kasabian, Killswitch Engage, Kings of Leon (Not Their Latest Album), Less Than Jake, Linkin Park, Lostprophets (Old Stuff), Mumford & Sons, Muse, Nickelback, Paramore, Pendulum, Queen, The Stone Roses, Rolling Stones, Kiss, AC/DC, Stone Sour, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Trivium, 30 Seconds To Mars, +44, Blink 182... Hmm, that's not all of my favourites, but that will do for now :)

i like your tastes, too!
I saw Killswitch in concert with the devil wears prada!
so amazing. they put on a great show.

Project Blaze
12-24-2010, 04:07 PM
My favorite bands keep changing, depending on my mood. But lately I seem to be obsessed with kidneythieves and Evanescence. I wish I could find more bands with female singers, not that guy/girl duo kind of singing, I hate that. >_< But yea, been REALLY obsessing over female singers lately. I could count Chiasm and Ayria, but they're more Industrial. Still, it makes for an awesome custom soundtrack for playing Bayonetta. ^_^

LemonRising
12-27-2010, 08:22 PM
My favorite bands keep changing, depending on my mood. But lately I seem to be obsessed with kidneythieves and Evanescence. I wish I could find more bands with female singers, not that guy/girl duo kind of singing, I hate that. >_< But yea, been REALLY obsessing over female singers lately. I could count Chiasm and Ayria, but they're more Industrial. Still, it makes for an awesome custom soundtrack for playing Bayonetta. ^_^

The Distillers

Die Mannequin

Arch Enemy (newstuff)

Samus-Fan
12-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Arch Enemy (newstuff)

I like that band, just good music in my opinion. It takes the taste of it though

EpsilonX
12-27-2010, 09:49 PM

a lot of the good ones are guy/girl, but there's also halestorm, lacuna coil, and nightwish. nightwish's newer albums have male vocals, but he didn't join until a lot later so their earlier albums i dont think have male vocals.

Edit: I looked it up, and their earlier albums have male vocals on a few tracks, but most are female-only. For example, Oceanborn has 11 songs, and only has male vocals on 3 of them, so just avoid those songs

Mordry
12-28-2010, 08:23 AM
My favorite Bands:

Blues Brothers
Crush 40
"Weird" Al Yankovic

People in no Bands but I like the music:
Koji Kondo
John Williams
Harry Gregson-Williams

Project Blaze
12-28-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm way too tired to multiquote the msgs I want to respond to. lol Thanks for the recommendations! ^_^ I also found another female-fronted band called Paramore, kind of punk-ish music, but it's pretty cool. ^_^

leica
12-28-2010, 04:30 PM
It's 2010 and you just found Paramore?
Nice, bro.

I've decided that Joy Orbison is one of my favorite producers.

Project Blaze
12-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Yea. lol But I had to go through about a dozen or so searches with every search engine I could find to find out about them. XD

leica
12-28-2010, 04:45 PM
they were extremely popular in like 2007/2008...
extremely.

chibimel
12-28-2010, 04:57 PM
you know a band i liked but didnt really become popular... Blue October.

leica
12-28-2010, 05:18 PM
they did become popular.

chibimel
12-28-2010, 05:49 PM
they did become popular.

not as popular as they could have been. they had about 3 hit songs.
and just cause it's played on the radio doesnt make THEM popular.

LemonRising
12-28-2010, 07:17 PM
They did twilights music B | plus hits, plus all the little emo/scene kids loved them.

also idk
Paramores lead has a good voice, but I'm not a fan of their music.

EpsilonX
12-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Dude I knew about Paramore in like...06 they've been popular for a while.

Hayley Williams is so hot

leica
12-28-2010, 07:30 PM
She's pretty hot, yeah.

In other news, one of the best deathcore bands ever. They happen to come from my state.
np: Last House On The Left - Forever Dying [Among Flies - (2008) - 02] [FLAC/1074]

Project Blaze
12-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Lately I switched back to metal. lmfao. Lamb of God (Best imo) Then Devildriver in 2nd, Killswitch Engage in 3rd, Mushroomhead, and last but not least: Hatebreed. I'm sure that'll change again in a week or so. lmao

EpsilonX
12-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Lately my music taste has kinda been clashing. I've been listening to a lot of Hardcore, Metalcore, and Post-Hardcore, as well as a lot of symphonic, black, and power metal. :| they don't go nicely together

leica
12-29-2010, 02:45 AM
I've been switching between deathcore and dubstep all day, haha

TonyTone
01-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Killswitch Engage
Coheed and Cambria
Framing Hanley
Animals as Leaders
Daft Punk

Jayhmmz
01-04-2011, 11:01 PM
TonyTone, I tried to positive rep you for your awesome band choices, but I have been too kind to people today and it won't let me rep any more :P

Raoul
01-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Paramore
Flyleaf
System of a down
Creed
Linkin Park

leica
01-11-2011, 10:41 PM
BREAKING NEWS: We have two of this thread!

Project Blaze
01-11-2011, 11:16 PM
My new favorite bands are in the other one, I don't really listen to that stuff I posted in this thread anymore. lol

leica
01-12-2011, 01:44 AM
i'll just leave this post here saying that james blake is no longer one of my favorite producers because his s/t album is kind of meh, while ramadanman is moving up on my list at the moment.

dennichristianthegreate
01-12-2011, 06:40 AM
For me Rock isnt what it was in the 70s. There are a few decent bands who make nice albums on a consistent basis but the Led Zepperlins, Beatles, Van Halens and the rest are all gone.....

id have to say though overall perhaps Guns N Roses

Project Blaze
01-30-2011, 01:41 PM
I've been sticking to female-fronted bands, including industrial. Sooo, here's my new list (I can't rank them since I listen to all of them all the time :p ):

Ayria
Kidneythieves
Evanescence
Chiasm
Neikka RPM

There's two more that I listen to, but I mainly listen to the industrial ones over the two bands that aren't on the list.
Now I'm on the hunt for more female singers either in the industrial or rock genres. ^_^

leica
01-30-2011, 02:14 PM
whoever this is is definitely on my top 10
np: unknown - Dreamin' [No Bull Halfstep Disc C: The Cool Spot (2009)]

YuriPrime
03-05-2011, 04:36 PM
I've been sticking to female-fronted bands, including industrial. Sooo, here's my new list (I can't rank them since I listen to all of them all the time :p ):

Ayria
Kidneythieves
Evanescence
Chiasm
Neikka RPM

There's two more that I listen to, but I mainly listen to the industrial ones over the two bands that aren't on the list.
Now I'm on the hunt for more female singers either in the industrial or rock genres. ^_^
A couple of good female fronted bands you might like

Fireproof Match - FREE EP www.fireproofmatch.com | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
(http://www.myspace.com/fireproofmatch)
AlteredSky | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
(http://www.myspace.com/alteredsky)

paecmaker
03-05-2011, 05:32 PM
I listen to

nightwish
judaspriest
rise against
sabaton
slagsmålsklubben

These come in no order(except the last)

leica
03-05-2011, 06:12 PM
i don't know if i already said this, but parsha is quickly becoming one of my favorite dubstep producers

edgecrusher
04-25-2011, 11:53 PM
im really selective and picky about my music for some reason so i dont have that many bands that i like or have heard enough songs by to say that they are a "favorite" but heres what i got:

fear factory
tool
metallica
system of a down
megadeth
mudvayne
mushroomhead
static-x

Saph
04-26-2011, 12:14 AM
A couple of good female fronted bands you might like

Fireproof Match - FREE EP www.fireproofmatch.com | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
(http://www.myspace.com/fireproofmatch)
AlteredSky | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
(http://www.myspace.com/alteredsky)

Oh hai Yuriprime! :p Thought I'd never get to meet you.

And I agree, those female fronted bands are awesome!

EpsilonX
04-26-2011, 10:54 AM
im really selective and picky about my music for some reason so i dont have that many bands that i like or have heard enough songs by to say that they are a "favorite" but heres what i got:

fear factory
tool
metallica
system of a down
megadeth
mudvayne
mushroomhead
static-x

Are you into Strapping Young Lad?

edgecrusher
04-26-2011, 01:07 PM
i recognize the name but i havent ever heard them.

EpsilonX
04-26-2011, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeG-6bpeUkA

RedLotus
05-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Atreyu - metal & I also really like Dope - heavy rock/metal

SiC TwiSteD
05-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Oh man this is a tough one

1. Billy Talent
2. Avenged Sevenfold
3. Five Finger Death Punch
4. Pendulum
5. The 69 Eyes

EpsilonX
05-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Lately i've been into Coheed and Cambria a lot, specifically their first album

Delta
05-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Band: Globus Song: Take me away That song is so epic, i would listen to it if the world was ending.

Fmdunlap
05-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Damien Rice
Duck Sauce
Daft Punk
and Biffy Clyro

:p

Havoc
05-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Rammstein...

and Heaven Shall Burn.

Mizel
06-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Atreyu - metal & I also really like Dope - heavy rock/metal

Awwww Dope is a great band!! I used to love them, but havent listened to them in ages- always forget about them now :)

My favs:

Mushroomhead
Tool
Dimmu Borgir
Static-X
Disturbed

EpsilonX
06-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Awwww Dope is a great band!! I used to love them, but havent listened to them in ages- always forget about them now :)

My favs:

Mushroomhead
Tool
Dimmu Borgir
Static-X
Disturbed

I saw both Disturbed and Dimmu Borgir last year. Both were excellent concerts. I gotta say Avenged Sevenfold/Disturbed was better though haha.

Mizel
06-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I saw both Disturbed and Dimmu Borgir last year. Both were excellent concerts. I gotta say Avenged Sevenfold/Disturbed was better though haha.
Nice! Ive seen Dimmu twice and both times were amazing. First time I got to meet almost the whole band- it was awesome :O Disturbed Ive seen more times then I count lol And they are always great :) I however can not stand Avenged :P I like maybe 4 of their songs total- but even so their show was pretty good.

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Oh my, Disturbed, one of my favourite bands ever.

Along with Disturbed, I love Metallica,
Rise Against,
Mumford & Sons,
Alexisonfire,
AC/DC,
Iron Maiden,
All That Remains,
As I Lay Dying,
Atreyu (old stuff),
Linkin Park (old stuff),
Lost Prophets (old stuff),
The Who,
Cream,
The Doors,
Jimi Hendrix,
The Beatles (support the local lads!),
Dropkick Murphys,
Alter Bridge,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Exit Ten,
Fightstar,
Foo Fighters,
Funeral For A Friend,
The Hives,
Killswitch Engage,
Less Than Jake,
Puddle Of Mudd,
Pendulum,
Queen,
Slipknot & Stone Sour,
Trivium (old),
UnderOath,
& 30 Seconds To Mars :)

Mizel
06-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Oh my, Disturbed, one of my favourite bands ever.

Along with Disturbed, I love Metallica,
Rise Against,
Mumford & Sons,
Alexisonfire,
AC/DC,
Iron Maiden,
All That Remains,
As I Lay Dying,
Atreyu (old stuff),
Linkin Park (old stuff),
Lost Prophets (old stuff),
The Who,
Cream,
The Doors,
Jimi Hendrix,
The Beatles (support the local lads!),
Dropkick Murphys,
Alter Bridge,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Exit Ten,
Fightstar,
Foo Fighters,
Funeral For A Friend,
The Hives,
Killswitch Engage,
Less Than Jake,
Puddle Of Mudd,
Pendulum,
Queen,
Slipknot & Stone Sour,
Trivium (old),
UnderOath,
& 30 Seconds To Mars :)

Love it! You have the same music range I have lol I can listen to just about a little bit of everything from 80s hair bands to Sublime to death metal and everything in between.... except country... oh god, anything but country :O

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Love it! You have the same music range I have lol I can listen to just about a little bit of everything from 80s hair bands to Sublime to death metal and everything in between.... except country... oh god, anything but country :O

Excellent :D
Yeah country is a bit twangy and annoying... give me blues and folk-rock music any day though :)

EpsilonX
06-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't see anything death metal on that list. Anyways...I have like 2 favorite bands but here are some bands I listen to (* bands are higher up on my favorites list) (i had to make a list cuz jayhmmz made a list)

Misfits (danzig AND graves eras, I just think of Graves era as a different band)
Balzac
Linkin Park
Coheed and Cambria*
Dream Theater*
Avenged Sevenfold*
Trivium
Atreyu
Disturbed
blessthefall
Escape the Fate (old)*
Alexisonfire
Between the Buried and Me
Job for a Cowboy
All That Remains
Bullet for my Valentine
Danzig
AFI
My Chemical Romance
Reel Big Fish*
Streetlight Manifesto
Whitechapel
Skrillex*
From First to Last*
Alesana
Jack's Mannequin*
Something Corporate*
Bring Me The Horizon
The Human Abstract
Animals as Leaders
Megadeth
A Skylit Drive
Chiodos
Eminem
We The Kings*
Queen*
The Blood Brothers
Opeth (sometimes)
Death (sometimes)
Certain songs by various black metal bands (darkthrone, triptykon, celtic frost, enslaved)
Anti Flag
As I Lay Dying
The Beatles*
Cradle of Filth
Born of Osiris
Protest the Hero
Dillinger Escape Plan
Fall of Troy

i think thats enough for now lol

ROFLBRYCE
06-08-2011, 01:44 PM

We are the same. This is creepy. You are like the clone of everyone on this forum o.O you've got something in common with everybody!

Mizel
06-08-2011, 01:51 PM
I don't see anything death metal on that list. Anyways...

Lol Man your hard on me! :P And no, there wasnt- I was just stating that it seemed like he enjoyed a wide range of music like I do :)

And Misfits are another one of my absolute favorites! Got to see Dazing a couple years and that was one of my all time favorite shows. Graves was there with Gorgeous Frankenstein and they played a ton of Misfits- show and crowd were awesome :]

Arcanine Fan
06-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Dream Theater!

Mizel
06-08-2011, 01:53 PM
We are the same. This is creepy. You are like the clone of everyone on this forum o.O you've got something in common with everybody!

*Twilight Zone music plays* Haha :)

Exentenzed
06-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Oh gawd, this will probably be a long list. xD

Well lets get to it then, Favorite bands:

30 Seconds to Mars
AC/DC
Armor for Sleep
Astrix
B.B. King
Chuck Berry
Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Dandy Warhols
Crazy Town
Deadmau5
Dire Straits
Disturbed
Dream Theater
Drowning Pool
Edguy
Enigma
Elmore James
Foo Fighters
In Flames
Jace Everett
Joe Satriani
Jorn Lande
Killswitch Engage
Lacuna Coil
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Live
Madrugada
Manowar
Mustach
Oceanlab
Owl City
Pendulum
Pearl Jam
Pillar
P.O.D
Prodidgy
Rise Against
Røyksopp
Satyricon
Savatage
Soundgarden
Willy Nelson
Wolfmother
ZZ Top

Well thats most of them anyway. :P

Mizel
06-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Killswitch Engage are one of my favorite bands to see in concert!! They are hilarious :)

Oh, oh I only did my top 5- I wanna make a list! :D

Its inevitable that Ive forgotten some of the best buuuuttttt here it is:

Alice in Chains
Clutch
Cradle of Filth
Danzig + Misfits
DevilDriver + Coal Chamber
Dimu Borgir
Disturbed
Motograter + Five Finger Death Punch
Hatebreed
HORSE the Band
Lamb of God
Mastodon
Motorhead
Rammstein
OLD Slipknot
Korn
Static-X
System of a Down
Tenacious D!
Type O Negative
Voltaire
Rob Zombie
Unearth
Cold
Chili Peppers
Sublime
Tool + A Perfect Circle
Mushroomhead
Metallica
Depeche Mode
Dope
Mudvayne
Killswitch Engage
Megadeth

Exentenzed
06-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Love the list. :)

Dimu Borgir
Tenacious D!
Megadeth
Korn
Static-X

Cant belive i forgot these... :P
Tenacious D, especially. Gawd they have priceless songs. :D

Mizel
06-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Love the list. :)

Dimu Borgir
Tenacious D!
Megadeth
Korn
Static-X

Cant belive i forgot these... :P
Tenacious D, especially. Gawd they have priceless songs. :D

Thanks! :) Haha, I know theres a bunch I prolly forgot :P But yea, I LOVE Tenacious D, they crack me up and they can rock ^_^

Exentenzed
06-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Exactly! :)

Did you ever play Brutal Legend? :)

Synge
06-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Eps has an awesome list as expected ;) Exe's is sick as well, and I like a good portion of what's on Mizel's list. This forum has good taste 8-)

I'll throw some down too:

The Contortionist
All Shall Perish
Woe of Tyrants
Immortal Souls
Aletheian
Gojira
Lost Souls
Cynic
Gordian Knot
Sympathy
Dream Theater
Myrath
Amorphis
Opeth
Symphony X
Buckethead
Andy McKee
Of Machines
Oh, Sleeper
Saosin
Circa Survive
We Came As Romans
Emarosa
In Fear and Faith
Burden of a Day
Stutterfly/Secret and Whisper

Annnd, that's enough for a while. I'm mostly into tech death and post hardcore, but I don't restrict myself either: I like what I like.

Exentenzed
06-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Thank you Synge.

Its pretty awesome that i can't recognize most of the bands on your list, because if we have somewhat the same taste in music i just got a LOAD of new bands to research and listen to. :D

Thanks for sharing. :)

EpsilonX
06-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Synge, do you like Fates Warning?

Synge
06-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Thank you Synge.

Its pretty awesome that i can't recognize most of the bands on your list, because if we have somewhat the same taste in music i just got a LOAD of new bands to research and listen to. :D

Thanks for sharing. :)
Awesome! Hope ya find something in there ya like. :--)

Synge, do you like Fates Warning?
Definitely. Not one of my favorites but they've got loads of talent.

EpsilonX
06-09-2011, 03:20 PM
You listed Dream Theater and Symphony X, so

paecmaker
06-11-2011, 07:50 AM
I dont know what I posted here before but I do it again.

within temptation
nightwish
judas priest
ironmaiden
rammstein
rise against
takida
mustasch
hammerfall
finntroll
korplikaani
gary moore
gary jules
sabaton
slagsmålsklubben
swedish house mafia
the connels
dropkick murphys
veronica maggio
lady gaga
bloodhound gang
some classic music too
jimi hendrix
bob marley
petter
in flames

I listen to very different music, metal, classic, techno rap and so on.

Exentenzed
06-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Thats good paec, the more flexible one is in music the more one usually listens to it, because it suits different sets of moods. :)

Synge
06-11-2011, 03:46 PM
bloodhound gang

Oh man, I haven't listened to these guys in a long time. They've some hilariously awesome tunes.

paecmaker
06-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Thats good paec, the more flexible one is in music the more one usually listens to it, because it suits different sets of moods. :)

yup, name one band(that Ive heard of) and I will probably like atleast one song.

foof
06-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Lady Gaga
Nile
Necrophagist
Paul Gilbert
Jason Becker
Racer - X
Yngwie Malmsteen
Steve Vai

Nevermind. No need to list. I love all music...

Psychotray
07-01-2011, 08:45 AM
My favourite bands;

Sunk Loto
King Mungi
Brutal Truth
Dry Kill Logic
Karnivool
The Butterfly Effect
Deftones
Suicide Silence
Lamb Of God
Cattle Decapitation
Electric Horse
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Godsmack
Molotov Solution
Cannibal Corpse
Mudvayne
Psychostick
Sick Puppies
System Of A Down
Necro
Pantera
Nirvana
Nile
Rammstein
Necrophagist
Carnifex

Nu Metal FTW!!!!!

EpsilonX
07-01-2011, 10:03 AM
When somebody says "my favorite bands" and lists 20 bands I can't really consider that a "favorite bands" list. When I hear somebody say favorite bands i think maybe 5 at the most, anything past that is just listing bands you listen to

Psychotray
07-01-2011, 10:09 AM
When somebody says "my favorite bands" and lists 20 bands I can't really consider that a "favorite bands" list. When I hear somebody say favorite bands i think maybe 5 at the most, anything past that is just listing bands you listen to

True, I see your point, There was too much to choose from, and I was only listing the bands I was currently listening to, So I'll list my favourite 5 bands;

Sunk Loto
Karnivool
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Fear Factory
The Butterfly Effect

My bad, hahaa :laugh1:

Muffincat
07-01-2011, 10:40 AM

You mean like this?

I don't see anything death metal on that list. Anyways...I have like 2 favorite bands but here are some bands I listen to (* bands are higher up on my favorites list) (i had to make a list cuz jayhmmz made a list)

Misfits (danzig AND graves eras, I just think of Graves era as a different band)
Balzac
Linkin Park
Coheed and Cambria*
Dream Theater*
Avenged Sevenfold*
Trivium
Atreyu
Disturbed
blessthefall
Escape the Fate (old)*
Alexisonfire
Job for a Cowboy
All That Remains
Bullet for my Valentine
Danzig
AFI
My Chemical Romance
Reel Big Fish*
Streetlight Manifesto
Whitechapel
Skrillex*
From First to Last*
Alesana
Jack's Mannequin*
Something Corporate*
Bring Me The Horizon
The Human Abstract
Animals as Leaders
Megadeth
A Skylit Drive
Chiodos
Eminem
We The Kings*
Queen*
The Blood Brothers
Opeth (sometimes)
Death (sometimes)
Certain songs by various black metal bands (darkthrone, triptykon, celtic frost, enslaved)
Anti Flag
As I Lay Dying
The Beatles*
Cradle of Filth
Born of Osiris
Protest the Hero
Dillinger Escape Plan
Fall of Troy

i think thats enough for now lol

...:P

Slay
07-01-2011, 11:46 AM
NoFX
Fear
Rise Against
Dead Kennedies
Public Enemy
Etc..

Synge
07-01-2011, 02:34 PM
It's too hard for me to pick a top 5.

Psychostick

These guys are hilarious, good band too.

Sprite92
07-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Goo Goo Dolls
U2
Train
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bon Jovi
Collective Soul

Slay
07-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Goo Goo Dolls
U2
Train
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bon Jovi
Collective Soul

Good collection! :D
OH and BTW, my thing says I am 30, I am 24, I don't know how to change it, lol.

Psychotray
07-01-2011, 10:40 PM
****, I think I am the only teenager here, I am 14. :shocked:

EpsilonX
07-02-2011, 01:25 AM
You mean like this?

...:P

I never said those were my favorites, just listed a bunch of bands that i listen to. the part that bugs me is when they say they have 30 favorite bands, at that point its just a list of bands that you listen to a decent amount imo.

and ps psychotray i wasn't singling you out, i've had that thought pretty much the whole thread, i just chose that point in time to speak up lol

and im 20, but i think there are teenagers around here somewhere

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 01:29 AM
I never said those were my favorites, just listed a bunch of bands that i listen to. the part that bugs me is when they say they have 30 favorite bands, at that point its just a list of bands that you listen to a decent amount imo.

and ps psychotray i wasn't singling you out, i've had that thought pretty much the whole thread, i just chose that point in time to speak up lol

and im 20, but i think there are teenagers around here somewhere

Yeah mate, its all good. I seriously dont mind hahaa, not a problem. I understand where your coming from anyway :laugh1:

Slay
07-02-2011, 02:11 AM
****, I think I am the only teenager here, I am 14. :shocked:

I'm only 24, 14s a good age if you use it right. :P

EpsilonX
07-02-2011, 01:23 PM
i remember when i was 14 i was a member of this megaman x rpg...omg good times haha

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 01:24 PM
**** I feel sorta scared now, with all the internet pedos. You know?, I gotta be aware

GamingWeston
07-02-2011, 03:01 PM
**** I feel sorta scared now, with all the internet pedos. You know?, I gotta be aware

Yeah but it's not as dangerous as seen in the NAMBLA episode of South Park :D

Slay
07-02-2011, 03:13 PM

I KNOOOOW RIEEEGHT
You should get in my van, it is safe in warm away from all.... those... nasty... sexy... strong... pedos...

Synge
07-02-2011, 03:22 PM
^ He also has candy to comfort you in this terribly scary time. And don't mind the naked boys caged up in the back.

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 11:52 PM
LOL, are there even any young people around here? Its kinda strange that you dont see you 14 year olds on here :shocked:

Synge
07-03-2011, 12:24 AM
I believe Echo is your age, or close to it. Seems the majority of the forum are in their 20s, or at least 18+

Yoe
07-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Rise Against, my all time favourite band, they've not made a bad song yet!

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Rise Against, my all time favourite band, they've not made a bad song yet!

You're on my list of favourite forum members after that post :P

EpsilonX
07-14-2011, 11:40 AM
idk, i don't think re-education through labor is all that good tbh lol

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 11:50 AM
idk, i don't think re-education through labor is all that good tbh lol

I think it's a great song, as it's punchy and still has that Rise Against anthem sound.

Psychotray
07-14-2011, 11:50 AM
I like Give It All, Blood To Bleed, Broken English, Six Ways Till Sunday, Papers Wings. The band is awesome :)

EpsilonX
07-14-2011, 11:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNsoMhUu5Yg

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 11:57 AM
I like Give It All, Blood To Bleed, Broken English, Six Ways Till Sunday, Papers Wings. The band is awesome :)

Excellent selection. However, you missed out so many great tracks, but that would mean you'd have to spend a long time listing almost every single song, so I understand ;)

Right, back on track!

Exit Ten need to be checked out by all. They have a unique sound... strange at first, mainly because of the vocals, but their stuff is fresh.

Psychotray
07-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Excellent selection. However, you missed out so many great tracks, but that would mean you'd have to spend a long time listing almost every single song, so I understand ;)

Right, back on track!

Exit Ten need to be checked out by all. They have a unique sound... strange at first, mainly because of the vocals, but their stuff is fresh.

I've listened to Exit Ten, I like Technically Alive, its a pretty good song. I've thought about getting one of their albums, but im not sure if a whole album by them is worth getting.

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 01:03 PM
I've listened to Exit Ten, I like Technically Alive, its a pretty good song. I've thought about getting one of their albums, but im not sure if a whole album by them is worth getting.

The album is ok... I would say that half of the songs are good, and the other half are growers. I think you should listen to Resume/Ignore if you haven't already, it's a fantastic song.

Yoe
07-14-2011, 01:54 PM

My fav is still Savior. Awesome song, awesome video, awesome band

MortenNS
07-14-2011, 02:00 PM
1. AC/DC
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. Rolling Stones
4. Journey
5. Guns N' Roses

paecmaker
07-14-2011, 02:11 PM
My fav is still Savior. Awesome song, awesome video, awesome band

Awesome band, ohhh yes.

My fav songs with them are
Give it all
prayer of the refugee
savior
hero of war
reeducation through labour.

There are probably more like kotov syndrome but I just take these for now.

EpsilonX
07-14-2011, 03:04 PM
my favorites are paper wings and like the angel

Flow
10-27-2011, 09:42 PM
At the Moment, I've been listening to:
Enter Shikari
A Skylit Drive <3
Pierce The Veil
Blind Witness (br00t4l)
And....
OH!
Born Of Osiris. (:

Psychotray
10-29-2011, 12:53 AM
. Deftones
. Mudvayne
. Glassjaw
. Foo Fighters
. Karnivool
. Sunk Loto
. King Mungi
. Every Time I Die

Thought I'd update the list, if I posted one in the first place.

leonehe
10-29-2011, 06:47 AM
Linkin Park :)
Papa Roach
Blue Stahli

:))

Synge
11-01-2011, 08:14 PM
At the Moment, I've been listening to:
Enter Shikari
A Skylit Drive <3
Pierce The Veil
Blind Witness (br00t4l)
And....
OH!
Born Of Osiris. (:

Funny that you put the heart behind ASD.. cause I hate that band so much :P

. Deftones
. Mudvayne
. Glassjaw
. Foo Fighters
. Karnivool
. Sunk Loto
. King Mungi
. Every Time I Die

Thought I'd update the list, if I posted one in the first place.
I haven't listened to most of those bands in a hell of a long time. Might search em on YT and see how I like their newer stuff.

Pretty sure I've posted a list before as well. Hmm, top 10 at the moment:

Cynic
Immortal Souls
Amorphis
Thiary
The Contortionist
Skyfire
Dark Tranquility
Omnium Gatherum
Kalmah

Zelda
11-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Goo Goo Dolls
U2
Train
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bon Jovi
Collective Soul

I love you. Jovi is my ALL TIME favorite band. And U2 is in my top 5.

1. AC/DC
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. Rolling Stones
4. Journey
5. Guns N' Roses

I love you as well. GnR, Journey, the Stones! :D :D

--

My top 7 (yes, 7) bands... though they aren't all BANDS, but y'know!

Bon Jovi
Muse
30 Seconds to Mars
LIGHTS
James Blunt
Guns n' Roses
U2

Pretty much in that order too, haha

DarknessGirl96
11-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Only my top five? Hm, well...
1) After Midnight Project
2) Dead By April
3) Family Force 5
4) Avenged Sevenfold
5) 10 Years
6) Hollywood Undead
7) Black Veil Brides
8) Linkin Park
9) Evanescence
10) Three Days Grace
Rawr, so many more. XD

Fruity_loops
11-04-2011, 03:33 PM
1. Xandria
2. Bon Jovi
3. Something Corporate
4. InMe
5. Emilie Autumn

Zelda
11-04-2011, 03:36 PM
1. Xandria
2. Bon Jovi
3. Something Corporate
4. InMe
5. Emilie Autumn

Feeling that Bon Jovi loovve! :D Fave by them?

And I've never heard of any of the rest of those. I may have to look them up... :)

Fruity_loops
11-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Feeling that Bon Jovi loovve! :D Fave by them?

And I've never heard of any of the rest of those. I may have to look them up... :)

I think maybe Mystery Train. My first gig was Bon Jovi my mum and uncle took me, they're huge fans too.

Triton
11-04-2011, 07:03 PM
1. Dixie Chicks
2. Slade
3. Beatles
4. Shadows
5. Who
6. Rolling Stones
7. Pink Floyd
8. Fleetwood Mac
9. Animals
10. Wings

DarknessGirl96
11-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Only my top five? Hm, well...
1) After Midnight Project
2) Dead By April
3) Family Force 5
4) Avenged Sevenfold
5) 10 Years
6) Hollywood Undead
7) Black Veil Brides
8) Linkin Park
9) Evanescence
10) Three Days Grace
Rawr, so many more. XD
1) Sleeping With Sirens
2) Asking Alexandria
3) Alesana
4) Abandon All Ships
5) Of Mice & Men

Zelda
11-06-2011, 11:45 PM
I think maybe Mystery Train. My first gig was Bon Jovi my mum and uncle took me, they're huge fans too.

Sweet! Man, they are AH-mazing live. Bbeyond-words-amazing! :D

Oooh! Mystery Train is very pretty. I like it a lot. :)
My favorite is "Someday I'll Be Saturday Night" because the lyrics have special meaning directly relating to me, y'know? Otherwise, my favorite is probably Blood on Blood. (But I love SO many, I can barely pic a fav anyway. lol)

Sotanji
11-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Gorillaz ALL THE WAY!
Also
RHCP
HORSE The Band
Modest mouse
Blue October.

Mizel
11-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Gorillaz ALL THE WAY!
Also
RHCP
HORSE The Band
Modest mouse
Blue October.

I *love* HORSE the Band... would be awesome to see them in concert :O

PushMania
11-15-2011, 01:49 AM
An American electronic music duo from Los Angeles - The Crystal Method.

iParasiteCJ
11-15-2011, 10:21 AM
#1 - Nirvana
#2- Avenged Sevenfold
#3- Rage Against the Machine
#4- Pearl Jam

:)