PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

LiNuX
01-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I dont know how many people noticed, but there is a calendar on this forum lol. You can access that on the top menu bar. It contains most of the holidays for the next couple of years. Your birthday's will also show up there if you fill in the birthday information on your profile. Personal dates and holidays can be added as events, but for now, only the global mod and admin can make those additions.

If you want something added, please pm me or reply to this topic or make another one in the questions and suggestions board asking to add one, if passed, it will be added.

souljaa
01-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Ahh..Sounds good Linux..Will do.

Twigz
01-06-2007, 05:59 PM
I recently added Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day which is celebrated on January 15th this year...it wasn't on the calendar, so there ya go... :D

LiNuX
01-06-2007, 06:17 PM
I recently added Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day which is celebrated on January 15th this year...it wasn't on the calendar, so there ya go... :D

yea thanks for that, i noticed it up there :) i cant make this an annual thing like Christmas cuz its on different dates every year lol, and i cant do 3rd monday of the month lol