PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Weekend

LiNuX
05-09-2008, 09:10 AM
This thread regards to all GF Servers - CS 1.6, CSS, and TS Servers will go down for the next 2 days. Will be back up on Sunday.

I'll be performing some maintenance on the OS and it has a few updates that I have to finish. And I have to rewire everything that has to do with technology and computers in my room since I've added on a few more gadgets

If you have questions or comments, just post here - again this post is regarding ALL GF SERVERS.

Samus-Fan
05-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Wait, so these forums will be down?

LiNuX
05-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Wait, so these forums will be down?

no, GF servers - the game servers and teamspeak servers only :)

i may upgrade the forum to 3.7.0 this weekend as well but I am not sure if I have to time to do that with all my other work and the configuration of 3.7.0 is much longer than any other upgrade I've done with the forum.

I'll post about it in Forum Talk if forum will go down anytime soon.

Samus-Fan
05-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Oh, Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Also, (Not to go off topic, sorry) did you get my report?

LiNuX
05-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Oh, Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Also, (Not to go off topic, sorry) did you get my report?

np

and yes i did and that thread isn't there anymore if you look for it :)

LiNuX
05-11-2008, 08:31 PM
A little update:

Server will be down until tomorrow night at latest - I ran into some troubles turning it on, I think I rewired wrong lol, I'll have to look at it tomorrow after my finals

~LiNuX