PDA

View Full Version : More Help

Drake14
01-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Ok.

So I'm writing a story just for the hell of it. But i plan on publishing it someday.

It currently has the title "Conclave of Dragons"

But it doesn't really make sense because there isn't a conclave.

So i need some ideas? I won't use any exact titles that you may give me. But i may combine them with other suggestions or combine them with some idea of my own.

Here's a little background info on the story.

It starts out with Xandak, a human warrior who has hard a long hard life (That you won't find out about until later in the story). He enters and in and casually orders a drink when the town is attacked. Xandak fights through a few invaders and sees the invading armies commander atop a hill. He charges at the commander but is taken down by archer fire and previous wounds.

He awakes days later and slowly goes into a forest where he passes out...

He has to find out who the leader of the attacks were. (it ends up being not who he thinks it is)...

But several dragons will play a roll in the attacks...some will be killed...other things will happen to others...

So...any ideas?

LiNuX
01-06-2007, 07:18 PM
sounds like a medieval science fictional thingie with the dragons and the warrior, well how about the leader is a bad king in the country he resides, he goes around after that attack trying to pick up people that dont like the king and start a rebellion, start his own army to go against, and finish with him becoming king or something lol, well its just an idea

and the king killed his parents when he was young lol, making him hungry for vengence

Drake14
01-06-2007, 07:20 PM
lol i dont need ideas on plot lines or anything ;D

I just need ideas for a better title of the story.

Thanks though! those are awesome ideas that i may incorporate into the story!!! ;D

LiNuX
01-06-2007, 07:34 PM
lol ohhhh, well i misunderstood, maybe i'll write my own story like that lol, i dont like writing so u can scratch that lol :) well how about -- Supreme Justicer lol, i dont know, im bad at coming up with titles for anything lol, i'll think about it more and tell u if i come up with anything lol

Drake14
01-06-2007, 07:35 PM
lol thanks ;D

It should be something that has the word Dragon in it...hopefully we can come up with something ;D

Drake14
01-07-2007, 10:33 AM
What do you guys think of the name "Echo of Dragons"

I'm not sure about it...i could really use some help :)

KittyCat72
01-07-2007, 12:04 PM
That sounds neat! If I knew more about the story then I could probably think of a title that might help. But nothing is coming to me with this much information.