PDA

View Full Version : Rappelz

Kain [IRL]
05-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Anyone play this online MMO and know if it is good or not? Just downloading it and wondering if im wasting my time :P

Cheers,

- Mark

Samus-Fan
05-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Nah, doesn't look too bad. It has guilds and races. the graphics are pretty good. Dunno about gameplay. I don't think your wasting your time.

Riku-Nara
05-11-2008, 06:51 PM
An mmorpg, not produced by nexon?
This, i've gotta check out.

Jjjet1
05-14-2008, 08:57 PM
i have no idea. i want to play it so bad but i sh** internet is weird. NEVER GET SATELLITE INTERNET!! i tried to dl it and it said it'd take 6-8 hours so i let it sit over night and when i woke up it was going at 2-3 kbps!! gah but it looks great but i just don't get teh whole gpotatoe system. but oh well. i guess i can only get it if there was a cd that i could use to install it! :\

Blackbird
05-14-2008, 09:04 PM
The same hosted like Flyff so this game can't not be bad, have try it and good but didn't caught my attenced to keep playing it.

LemonRising
05-14-2008, 11:10 PM
It looks pretty awesome o: I think I might join up perhaps~
I wouldn't say it's a waste, it looks decent and seems to have many options.

Also, Jjjet1, SATELLITE? Why would you ever get such an internet? D: Satellite TV is horrible enough and whenever weather gets bad it sucks, so I assume the same for satellite internets. >:

Jjjet1
05-14-2008, 11:46 PM
It looks pretty awesome o: I think I might join up perhaps~
I wouldn't say it's a waste, it looks decent and seems to have many options.

Also, Jjjet1, SATELLITE? Why would you ever get such an internet? D: Satellite TV is horrible enough and whenever weather gets bad it sucks, so I assume the same for satellite internets. >:

i got satellite because it's the only way i can get broadband. otherwise i'd have to deal with dial up. it's either the slow satellite or the even slower dial up. it's not that bad though. just a like 1-3 second lag time. you barely even notice after awhile... unless you're in a hurry. haha