PDA

View Full Version : CSS Is back With Updates

LiNuX
05-12-2008, 12:00 PM
I have mentioned that I will get the GunGame mod working for this game and earlier today right after my finals I came home and did just that. I Successfully opened the gungame server, configured it, and got it running smoothly.

Gun Game is running smoothly although I am working on totally setting it up. I am still getting used to the settings on my screen so it can take me a while to get used to it enough to work on it professionally.

Here are the Levels of GunGame - you get them by getting two kills with your weapon (I Have not yet tested this), this goes from handguns to semi-automatics, to fully automatics then gets a bit weaker.

Glock
Elite (Duelies)
P228
FiveSeven
USP
Deagle (Night Hawk)
M3 (Pump Shot Gun)
TMP
Mac10 (also known as uzi in real life)
XM1014 (Auto Shot Gun)
MP5 navy
UMP
P90
Galil
Famas
Ak47
scout
M4A1
SG552
Aug
M239 (Para)
AWP (Magnum Sniper)
HE Grenade (Heavy Explosive)
Knife (last level)

be the first to get to the last level and knife someone fully to win the game.

You can also type in game !rules and !rank for server rules and your rank.

And another final update is that the server has gotten a few more slots in there. The max player slots have gone from 12 slots to 20 slots to allow more players to come and enjoy the Gun Game Fun. The Ip is still the same: 64.131.158.74:27016

If you have any questions please post them here and I will see what I can do. Any other concerns and suggestions about this update goes here.

~LiNuX

YuriPrime
05-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Wow, nice work LiNuX! I'll be on there soon to test it out.

LiNuX
05-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow, nice work LiNuX! I'll be on there soon to test it out.

yeah i still have to test out a few things since i've never managed a gun game server before so maybe later on a few of us can get together to play the thing and see who comes out on top :)