PDA

View Full Version : My Tetris Video - 369k Score

LiNuX
05-12-2008, 08:46 PM
I would open this in arcade talk but then realized i didn't play the game in the arcade and my score didn't save so no point. And it is a game, arcade game, so here it is in Other Games.

Below is the video of me playing Tetris just a few hours ago and just completed some editing a little while ago. Most of the video is sped up 2x and some of it is sped up 4x because I wasn't clicking the down arrow since I was in a bit of trouble.

The score was 369k+ and I was aiming for 400k but thanks to GF Eric IMing me at the right moment, It was all thrown down the drain because he wanted to tell me about some standoff and yay score.

But anyway some people always wondered how I play Tetris and why I get a high score all the time so here is just an example of my game play - nothing compared to my near 600k score but something.

YouTube - Tetris - 369k Score Ruined (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1Vvj20IHQ)

GF Eric
05-12-2008, 08:54 PM
:twitcy: Dang dude I really screwed you over. So sorry bout that. I guess its time for me to be virtually "B" slapped if you know what I mean. ;-)

conman1000
05-13-2008, 04:52 PM
HAHA that was you, LOL!

Samus-Fan
05-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Dang, I always wondered how people went that fast. I would mess up a lot! I wouldn't put them in the right p[lace, or they would fall into a different place.

LiNuX
05-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Dang, I always wondered how people went that fast. I would mess up a lot! I wouldn't put them in the right p[lace, or they would fall into a different place.

the speed was 2x the speed I play lol, so it was kinda much faster than what my fingers were moving like - i had to do it otherwise the video would go to over 16 minutes and i wont be able to upload that to youtube

rukisuto
05-13-2008, 06:03 PM
rofl.
I was waiting for the IM at the end.
WAY TO GO ERIC! :]

You're amazing at tetris BTW, lol.

LiNuX
05-13-2008, 06:21 PM
rofl.
I was waiting for the IM at the end.
WAY TO GO ERIC! :]

You're amazing at tetris BTW, lol.

thanks lol :D just wish i could have recorded that near 600k game - it was much more intense and i went up a lot more levels and almost lost like 5 times before pulling stuff off :D

i am working on making a skee ball video next - not of one game but a compilation of awesome weird shots and rim outs lol

conman1000
05-13-2008, 06:56 PM
OOOH Video tape me then!