PDA

View Full Version : Point System

diablo
01-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Is there like a mod there like the phpBB cashmod where you get points for posting? Because that would be cool and you can use those points to give out stuff, like directory links or watever lol, its a suggestion, if there isnt a mod like that, then its ok, its just a suggestion :)

souljaa
01-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah..I was gonna suggest this as well..But yeah..Sounds really great to me.

LiNuX
01-08-2007, 05:59 PM
yea there isnt a mod like that, i suggested that they make one a long time ago lol, no response from their support staff, i may try to make it myself lol, thx for suggestion

crazay
01-12-2007, 01:34 PM
that sucks, well that would have been good, to get points for posting, would get the attention of some people to post more lol :)

KittyCat72
01-16-2007, 08:45 PM
:) I like the idea. If you could get it to work that would be great. Then again, if anyone at all could do it, it would be LiNuX.

Twigz
01-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, that is a good idea...I remember participating in a forum with a point system; it's pretty fun to accumulate them up...IMO... ;D

LiNuX
01-17-2007, 06:13 PM
well actually there is a smf shop mod that does something like this lol, i have to read the readme and test it on a backup forum and see if its the same, because it mentioned giving points for posts somewhere, i'll have to test it first, i have to do it this weekend because it is a lot of work :( i have to test on default theme because custom theme will require modifications which i dont have time for, just wait for it :D

souljaa
01-17-2007, 06:33 PM
well actually there is a smf shop mod that does something like this lol, i have to read the readme and test it on a backup forum and see if its the same, because it mentioned giving points for posts somewhere, i'll have to test it first, i have to do it this weekend because it is a lot of work :( i have to test on default theme because custom theme will require modifications which i dont have time for, just wait for it :D

Haha...Take your time Linux :).

diablo
01-19-2007, 12:47 PM
wow i hope that works, any new update on this yet linux?

LiNuX
03-20-2007, 10:07 PM
old topic lol, shop mod added a looong time ago, topic closed because problem was solved and suggestion was accepted and approved.

PROBLEM SOLVED