PDA

View Full Version : The New Moderator Is...

Twigz
01-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Congratulations to.......

Drake14 for being picked as the super moderator!! :D It has been very difficult to pick between the contestants but we had to make a decision based on the amount of experience since all of our candidates are very active in posting and contribute the most. However, we believe that Drake14 is best qualified for this title. For the remaining candidates, you will be considered for the new moderator status when we need your assistance. We encourage everyone to keep posting and keep our forum active. As our activity grows, we will certainly need another moderator soon. Please stay tuned for the upcoming domain contest which will come in a month or so.
Drake14 will get promoted very shortly and receive a pm telling him what is expected. Thanks again for your patience, and congratulations once again to Drake14!!

Gamer's Forum Staff

Drake14
01-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Awesome!

Thanks guys! this is awesome!!! ;D

LiNuX
01-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Congratulations Drake14 lol, it was very hard, i couldnt even make a decision, so i didnt really pick the moderator, all the candidates did so much to make this forum active and we will try to make it up for the other candidates somehow, congratulations, you will receive a pm shortly and i will change your status within the hour, good luck and welcome to the staff

hollerfromelz
01-08-2007, 06:25 PM
congratz person who is now moderator! lol

souljaa
01-08-2007, 06:37 PM
congratz person who is now moderator! lol

Congratz Drake.

KittyCat72
01-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Congrats!!! I was hoping to be a moderator so I'm a bit dissapointed, but I had a feeling you'd be the lucky one. Good job, and good luck at being a moderator! ;D

crazay
01-12-2007, 12:42 PM
congratulations drake14, im sure u deserved it :) u got more posts and you signed up way after me lol, same with souljaa lol, almost 300 ahead of me lol, good job guys, congratulations again man :)