PDA

View Full Version : Ogame

Jjjet1
05-13-2008, 11:20 PM
hey. anyone here ecer heard of ogame or atleast has an account? it's like wwmad but much much better and more in depth it takes a few weeks to start and get going instead of a few hours like wwmad.

in ogame what you have to do is build different kinds of mines (deuterium metal and crystal) but you need power so your mines to function and mine your minerals (solar fusion or solar satellites). you have to get certain technologies to build up certain kinds of ships and buildings. you can research to espionage planets or go on expeditions in outerspace.

it's a really fun game. i'm pretty much addicted to it. so if there is anyone interested in trying it out post below or if you are already playing just post velow.

LiNuX
05-13-2008, 11:22 PM
this is the first time that i've heard of it

is it an online strategy game? sounds interesting and with summer just around the corner for me I need new stuff to do other than look for a job :D

Jjjet1
05-13-2008, 11:45 PM
beware. it's a text based game. i don't know why but i'm really into those. if you're not into using your mind don't even bother trying this game out. but if you want to start out early just go on universe 13 and start one i got ones on 13 and 26 but my better one is on 26

yes it is an online strategy there are 36 or 38 different universes.

LiNuX
05-14-2008, 12:13 AM
oh text based - im not a fan of these lol, tried a few back in the day and even jasperking from this forum tried to get me into one but i never did - im better off with non-text based games lol

thanks for the info :)

Jjjet1
05-14-2008, 08:36 PM
haha just a graphics junkie eh? :P

LiNuX
05-14-2008, 08:42 PM
haha just a graphics junkie eh? :P

not really graphics, just don't like playing text based games lol - don't know why

just like you dont know why you like them, i dont know why i dont like them :spinny:

Jjjet1
05-14-2008, 11:49 PM
well i guess i like them because you have to use your mind to play instead of your eyes? well i usually play two text based games and one graphics game at a like. haha i do so much multitasking on my computer. no wonder it crashes all the time. just yesterday i had 7 different windows up with like 12 different things. liek right now i'm doing six different things O.o i need more ram....