PDA

View Full Version : pally VS druid

eranikusnxt
05-14-2008, 11:10 AM
witch do you prefer in your group, and i mean for all. What do you like better? Prot pally or feral druid? holy pally or resto druid? ret pally, feral cat druid, or ballance druid?

Kujo
05-15-2008, 12:33 AM
For me... Feral Drood! I've always been a DPS king but since you didnt put Warlock as a choice.. my 3rd choice after my Warlock, and Fury Warrior... would have been a feral drood. Lots of fun and the ability to do EVERYthing.

Blackleo
05-20-2008, 11:19 PM
I hate druids, specially in arenas, they run around like crazy which makes em win. But then I can also 2 shot em if they don't get away from me >.<

Veriaset
08-21-2008, 02:25 AM
I play a balance druid, which BTW you spelt worng.

Trunks
08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
I hate druids, specially in arenas, they run around like crazy which makes em win. But then I can also 2 shot em if they don't get away from me >.<

You defiantly can't 2 shot a feral druid lol. My druid has 26k HP with buffs. Without it has about 13k HP. Plus druids take so long to kill with melee when you get them down to about 4k health all they have to do is stun you then use life bloom and rej. Druids pwn everything.

MacQuarie
08-21-2008, 06:55 PM
I've been playing online the past week. (US West.)

I've built a Hammerdin that does 5k-6k damage with each hammer. They pretty much

I'll be making a hurricane druid soon.

Raw!
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Ret Pally > Druid.

IMO, Ret got nerfed quite a lot. So I definitely think that the longer the fight lasts, the one that will win will probably be the Pally. (Considering that Druid + Ret Pally are the same level, same type of gear level, etc).. So yeah. Ret Pally.

EpsilonX
01-01-2009, 12:24 AM
i'll take a pally over a druid any day. Druids stink.

and i've gotten a hammerdin to do a lot more than 5k

my friend got a lightning sorc to do upwards of 40k without hacks

edit: haha oops thought we were talking about diablo 2. guess we're not

Trunks
01-01-2009, 02:35 PM
i'll take a pally over a druid any day. Druids stink.

and i've gotten a hammerdin to do a lot more than 5k

my friend got a lightning sorc to do upwards of 40k without hacks

edit: haha oops thought we were talking about diablo 2. guess we're not

lol, I was going to say. I was like 40k? That's not even possible.

Raw!
01-06-2009, 06:51 AM
LOL.

40k..

Lmao... anyway.. we should get back on topic... I wanted to kind-of change my answer... Feral Druids are quite tough and really fast... so they can just attack and go away... so yeah.. No idea D:

freeclowns
01-26-2009, 02:08 AM
well i will say this, i would rather have a druid/pally tank ,druid healer/dps, mage and a lock in my party.... i am not a fan of dk.... i am a elemental shaman....

Shadowstab
01-31-2009, 08:24 PM
I guess for me it really depends on what type of I plan on playing. Am I gonna be support for a guild/group/raid or am I mainly going to be soloing stuff. I personally like the Warrior DPS FTW, but that's not the topic here lol. Ummm after trying both classes out, I'd have to roll a Holy Pally since I enjoy helping others out instead of being by myself, and sometimes you need to rely on a pally for heals if you can't find a priest and the Druid is the tank lol.

Alfouginn
06-09-2010, 09:07 AM
I typically dont care whats in my group but if i have to choose....prot pally and resto druid are the most preffered

carmstro64
06-11-2010, 12:08 PM
i hate paladins SO OP
the easiest class to PvP with.
pallys are hybrids too and should be performing like shamans, druids, and what not

what a joke.
2 shotting someone with 1k resilence is plain reatarded