PDA

View Full Version : 3 Second Defeat

GF Eric
05-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Well the Short Story: I was at Clan Wars with a friend. We fought this clan once before and got owned. He got challenged again and he ran while I stayed. 8 player vs. me. 3 seconds later dead. They hit a couple 14's from what I seen cause it happened so fast.

Well the Funny Story: I was at Clan Wars with a friend. We fought this clan once before and got owned. He got challenged again and he ran while I stayed. 8 player vs. me. First they put me in rope. Then the level 39 girl kicked me in my cash and prizes. The 2 mages blasted me with fire attacks. The level 104 that owned us before tied a bag over my head. Then I seen the numbers coming. Then the rest was a blur . . . :confused1:.

Hope you liked the story cause the first one was true. Second one was true to an extent.

Jjjet1
05-17-2008, 02:52 PM
first off.. why in the he** would you two challenge a team of eight people? what i think we should do is gather a small group of peopel or maybe large group and challenge them again and see if we waste them or not.

GF Eric
05-17-2008, 10:50 PM
first off.. why in the he** would you two challenge a team of eight people? what i think we should do is gather a small group of peopel or maybe large group and challenge them again and see if we waste them or not.

Well we thought at first that it was just 3 people a lvl 65, a lvl 71, and the lvl 104. But second time around they came in bigger numbers. :confused1:

Jjjet1
05-17-2008, 11:58 PM
i see so what is the level of your friend?

GF Eric
05-18-2008, 11:30 AM
i see so what is the level of your friend?

He is level 76.

Jjjet1
05-18-2008, 11:57 AM
oh. well last night i went a joined a party that had about 4 level 100+'s and about two or three other 90+'s it was quite fun when we went against a group about or levels even though each one had a full inven of friggin food.... we still whooped them hardcore! hey i'll go on later and maybe we can work together to help get your combat level up?

GF Eric
05-18-2008, 12:23 PM
oh. well last night i went a joined a party that had about 4 level 100+'s and about two or three other 90+'s it was quite fun when we went against a group about or levels even though each one had a full inven of friggin food.... we still whooped them hardcore! hey i'll go on later and maybe we can work together to help get your combat level up?

Cool we can invite Hawkman as well. I will let you know when I will be on.