PDA

View Full Version : How much time do you spend on your comp?

Drake14
01-10-2007, 07:03 PM
How much time do you spend on your comp?

I spend a minimum of 3 to 4 hours a day during the week.

And pretty much all day on the weekends.

souljaa
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Yeah..Pretty much the same...3-4 hours a day. Depends.

LiNuX
01-10-2007, 07:19 PM
well for me when i work, its like an hour to 3 hours maximum now lol, weekends, i work too, fulltime them, but i get home earlier so around 1-5 hrs lol. two summers ago, i was addicted to the game R.O.S.E. used to be on for a good 14 hrs straight lol, at least, lol :) great game, my schedule will get tighter soon, so i'll be on maybe 30 mins to 1 hr a day :(

souljaa
01-10-2007, 07:23 PM
well for me when i work, its like an hour to 3 hours maximum now lol, weekends, i work too, fulltime them, but i get home earlier so around 1-5 hrs lol. two summers ago, i was addicted to the game R.O.S.E. used to be on for a good 14 hrs straight lol, at least, lol :) great game, my schedule will get tighter soon, so i'll be on maybe 30 mins to 1 hr a day :(

Holy D***..14 hours straight?!?!!? Whoa...Dayum Linux lol.

LiNuX
01-10-2007, 07:24 PM
*TOPIC MOVED TO GENERAL COMPUTER TALK BOARD*

lol yea, i was young and naive lol, but it was fun lol :) i didnt have a job back then and no school, i was basically home all day so that was all i could do other than play my ps2 lol

souljaa
01-10-2007, 07:25 PM
*TOPIC MOVED TO GENERAL COMPUTER TALK BOARD*

lol yea, i was young and naive lol, but it was fun lol :) i didnt have a job back then and no school, i was basically home all day so that was all i could do other than play my ps2 lol

Ha...Yeah I guess lol.

crazay
01-12-2007, 12:37 PM
well right now, its like an hour a week for me, because of school, i can barely get on, if i get on its to do homework, im on today because its friday :) i have some time now

sparky
01-13-2007, 04:04 PM
I spend most of my time on the net when there's no work to goto, usually helpers others with the forums, installing mods.

nigec
01-15-2007, 07:59 PM
for the last 8 weeks probably 8 hours a day :-[
6 weeks solid, i spend doing the bikesets for the GP500 championship, the website twice, coz the server got hacked and closed down,
revived another site, and rebuilt Paranoia Games, AGAIN, because that was on the hacked server
finished the bikes and started doing a interactive website, plus i may have a job converting a game to flash lol
just as well i don't have a full time job at the moment innit?!
if you click on my siggie link you can have a look at the interactive site by clicking the logo.. its no where near finished

KittyCat72
01-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Most of the time, 2 and a half to 6 hours daily. :P

Twigz
01-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I'm usually busy during the weekdays, and now that I have a job, I'm even more busy, so I'm usually on from 3 to 8 on the weekdays and all day on the weekends (again, unless I'm out).

Stephie
01-27-2007, 10:25 AM
I guess about 6 hours a day :o

M_Nabil
01-29-2007, 11:18 PM
I guess about 6 hours a day :o

Same here.

LiNuX
01-30-2007, 10:48 AM
i wish i could do 6 hrs a day, yesterday after work i got on the computer at 10 pm and got off at 12 am, i had to sleep i was out of the house since 9 am that morning lol, but i was fixing the tp, if i co uld do 6 hrs a day lol, everything would be the way i want on this forum

souljaa
01-30-2007, 07:10 PM
i wish i could do 6 hrs a day, yesterday after work i got on the computer at 10 pm and got off at 12 am, i had to sleep i was out of the house since 9 am that morning lol, but i was fixing the tp, if i co uld do 6 hrs a day lol, everything would be the way i want on this forum

Lol..Well you're already doing a great job so don't worry about it :).

LiNuX
01-30-2007, 08:17 PM
lol thanks, im almost done installing the tinyportal, well almost done setting it up, if i could work on it for 6 hrs straight lol, it would be done :) i'll make announcement and how to use it later when its complete

Serendipity
01-31-2007, 08:48 PM
I pretty much live on my computer. I spend all of my free time doing web design/ net surfing and sometimes I play around with coding and image editing. Anything that occupies my time. I should really get out more....

LiNuX
01-31-2007, 09:26 PM
I pretty much live on my computer. I spend all of my free time doing web design/ net surfing and sometimes I play around with coding and image editing. Anything that occupies my time. I should really get out more....

thats what people tell me, they think i spend so much time on the computer lol, they dont know all the other stuff i have running lol, whatever keeps u happy lol

rldowling03
05-06-2007, 12:42 AM
I spend about 6-8 hours on weekdays on the computer and on weekends if I have nothing else to do, I will spend about 16-18 hours on the computer. Owning a website which I am trying to update, keep hackers and spammers away and not to mention pay for it all, It is hard work. I do spend alot of my time on computer doing school work, I get quite alot of homework, but most the time I'm on the net.

Sinote
07-10-2007, 04:40 PM
I spend my whole day on the computer sadly to say

Gamoc
07-10-2007, 05:09 PM
I tend to spend some time on my computer every day.

Though some days a lot more than other. I go to my girlfriends 3 days a week (I usually go on my PC when I get back for an hour or so), and she comes here 3 days a week (we usually watch a movie or something on the PC), and on Saturday, I spend almost all day on my PC (that is - all day in Saturday terms, so from when I wake up (about 12pm) to when I go to bed (about 12-2am)

Eric
07-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Depends on the day. Weekdays I spend more time. Weekends it is limited more. Spend a lot of time on it though ;)

suly
07-27-2007, 08:26 PM
i actually work f-t now and when i get home i'm on my computer to check email, chat on msgr, etc. I would say, 10 hrs easily on wk days, wknds not so much.

Olly
07-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I spend probably about 10 hours on the computer, but not solid time I do have breaks :yes:

Eric
07-31-2007, 02:38 PM
I basically spend all day on it now...

Do go to my friends sometimes, but also go on at night on my comp in my room (no internet, yet)

FattaT
08-01-2007, 01:03 AM
At the moment I have only been spending around 1-2 hours a day on it as I am really busy with studying :-(

lonewolfxix
08-02-2007, 08:14 AM
I hardly use computers now since mine is dead and the fact my dad is on his loads so I can hardly use the PC.. I'm probably on a computer for an hour a day right now ;( My sister broke her pc so whenever my dad isn't on his PC my sister is on it and when I get a chance I have to get off for my dad, I have A PC running in my room but it's running on Ubuntu and it's dead old so I can't play games :twitcy: