PDA

View Full Version : Bungie And EA?

younging94
05-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Shocking News, Bungie and EA have teamed up...

Nah, jk...

But what if they both joined together on the Halo project?

What do you think would be the outcome of Halo?

Jjjet1
05-18-2008, 12:06 PM
plain and simple i think halo would suck. EA games never caught my 'fancy' plusa bungie is doing great with halo so i doubt they'd call out to get help regardless of how much money another company would have.

Kujo
05-18-2008, 01:14 PM
EA = the Devil... if they buy up one more company... i may never purchase another EA game again

rukisuto
05-18-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't think Bungie would ever give in to EA.
So I can't even imagine it, lol.

Iceskater101
05-18-2008, 07:32 PM
I dont know what would happen..

jakncoke
05-18-2008, 09:10 PM
They broke off Microsoft because they want more independence..so yeah EA and Bungie would never happen..but if it did I'm sure the game would be fine as the only games that really suck are internal EA studios...EA owned studios do well..such as Burnout Paradise as an example.

Raw!
05-18-2008, 09:42 PM
I don't get it.. Why all the hate on EA?
I don't like them, but I don't hate them.
So what if Bungie would have teamed up with EA? It won't make much of a difference at all would it?

younging94
05-18-2008, 09:50 PM
So what if Bungie would have teamed up with EA? It won't make much of a difference at all would it?

Same here, personally, i love me some EA ;]

But it would just be cool to see EA team up and change Halo a bit

Jjjet1
05-18-2008, 10:52 PM

i don't hate them i just don't really know any good fps that EA has made or helped make. there probably are but i haven't gotten any new games since cod4 so i'm a little behind in the gaming market :\

Kujo
05-20-2008, 12:25 AM
My beef with EA is there end goal to monopolize the gaming industry. Why do they want to own every company out there that does well? I understand that to the CEOs its a business, but a good business cares about there target audience. If EA was smart, they would develop there own into something super great instead of trying to buy up everything out there that does well just because they could someday become a threat. I hate that attitude and I look forward to the day that some unnammed scandel happens withen the walls of the EA company and they are forced to forclose and sell out.

Samus-Fan
05-20-2008, 04:33 PM
Simple. If EA and Bungie teamed up, we would get
Halo 4
Halo 18
Halo 982
Halo: Vacation
Halo 2: Makin' Magic
Halo 3: Livin' Large

We would see a lot of "Halo" series.
EA just grabs a game they saw being successful like "The Sims". It was never going to be a series, but EA got it and made....too many expansions

jakncoke
05-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Halo 4
Halo 18
Halo 982

EA just grabs a game they saw being successful like "The Sims". It was never going to be a series, but EA got it and made....too many expansions

Don't forget Halo Racing..we'd defiantly see at least 1 Halo a year and that'd run the franchise into the ground.

Kujo
05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Halo 4
Halo 18
Halo 982

EXACTLY what i was trying to say!

stefan094
04-13-2009, 11:32 AM
i like all battlefields and don't have any problems with EA, i like halo the way it is, it shouldn't be changed in any way.

omgodzilla10
04-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Halo 4
Halo 18
Halo 982

Yes, there probably would be alot of Halo's.
But the part about the Sims, EA made the first one.