PDA

View Full Version : need the best pokemon game

eranikusnxt
05-18-2008, 02:19 PM
I am a poke'freak, so i play all the games. Im just wondering, instead of making all these ways to get pokemon from different regions, why not put it all into one. Make a pokegame where you start out in the kento region and ends in sento. Each time you beat the elite 4 in one region, you get a ticket that lets you go back and forth threw the regions. and for those who think that it would be too easy because you whould have high lvl pokemon in the beggining of a new region, you dont get to bring your high lvl pokemon to the new region. After beating the elite 4 in a region, the old pokemon in the old region, you could use them in the region that you just beat. Plus, this doesnt have to be in the game, this is just kinda random, but when you beat the sento elite 4, you can go to the long forgoten orre region. So, what you guys think?

(p.s.: i cant spell too good, so dont say how to spell somthing.)

rukisuto
05-18-2008, 02:22 PM
It sounds like a huge game for a gameboy, lol.
Maybe if it was on the Wii or something.

eranikusnxt
05-18-2008, 02:29 PM
It sounds like a huge game for a gameboy, lol.
Maybe if it was on the Wii or something.

for the DS, might be a little big, but the wii, ok. It can still comunicate with the DS and it can work on the same wifi thing so....ya.

Samus-Fan
05-18-2008, 03:29 PM
Yea, this would be way too big for a handheld, but on the wii, it would be great. I would (most likely) buy it.

I don't like any of the new pokemon anymore, and they ruined the show, but if it had old pokemon AND you played as Ash, not that other guy, then I woiuld buy it.

KittyCat72
05-18-2008, 03:36 PM
If it was for the Wii it would be cool. And because the Wii can go online, when a new series of Pokemon comes out it could be downloaded and added. :-P That would be nice.

EpsilonX
05-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I wish they made like...Gold and Silver all over again. After you beat the main regions quests, you can travel to the other areas and do sub-plots.

Flab-Ender
05-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Sounds A little too big for a ds. I agree on putting it on the wii.

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 12:22 PM
video game programers should get together to make this game for the pc so people could play this game on there pc after they downloaded it from the internet

Trunks
08-24-2008, 12:28 PM
video game programers should get together to make this game for the pc so people could play this game on there pc after they downloaded it from the internet

Pokemon under Microsoft? Not going to happen. You can get GBA emulators for the PC and play Pokemon games that way. I think.... I never looked for any though.

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Pokemon under Microsoft? Not going to happen. You can get GBA emulators for the PC and play Pokemon games that way. I think.... I never looked for any though.

well some underground people who don't care about the law lol should make it...jkjk

or i can just go to the pokemon website and tell them of my plan

Veriaset
08-24-2008, 01:53 PM
That would be crazy and I think it would bring in lots of new players.