PDA

View Full Version : Fav Spongebob Moment?

KittyCat72
05-21-2008, 10:16 AM
So, what's your favorite Spongebob moment? I don't watch it much, but I remember seeing a really good part once. I didn't get to see the whole episode... but Spongebob was forced to go on vacation from the Krusty Krab and in the end Mr. Krabs made a profit for it or something. He held it up and it was 1 very, very, very small coin. Then Spongebob says, "Wow, that's more than I make in a year!" :-P I thought it was funny because it reflected how underpaid everybody is and stuff. By the way, I may have misspelled some of those names but whatever.

Nerdy Knight
05-21-2008, 02:39 PM
I would have to say my favorite would be either the one where Spongebob jumps into the Strangler's eyes with those cleets on (lol) or the episode where he goes to take out the trash, and he finds that swear word, but it keeps being replaced by a dolphin noise. It's funny how I still remember that stuff. Spongebob is so cool. :-P

Samus-Fan
05-21-2008, 02:48 PM
I like on the episode where Mr.Krabs goes to Davey Jones locker because he is greedy, and then he says to give him another chance. But then he almost rips off a guys arm for a penny, and The Dutchman comes back to take him, but Spongebob saves him with a back sass comment, and Mr. Krabs sells Spongebob for 62 cents.

Riku-Nara
05-21-2008, 02:49 PM
the halloween episode, when there's some party, and the sponge guts of most of his head to get the spahe of a ghost.
I''m sure there are much finnier episodes, but i've only seen 2, from years ago.

KittyCat72
05-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Lol, I've actually seen all of those episodes with the exception of the halloween one.

EpsilonX
05-21-2008, 07:50 PM
My favorite moment is spongebob's face when he finds out squidward actually enjoys krabby patties. That makes me LOL hardcore everytime i see it.

just thinking about it while typing this made me giggle

GF Eric
05-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Funniest one was when Spongebob and Patrick went camping and during that a Sea bear Attacked Squidward. It was funny he got jacked up.

KittyCat72
05-21-2008, 08:49 PM
My favorite moment is spongebob's face when he finds out squidward actually enjoys krabby patties. That makes me LOL hardcore everytime i see it.

just thinking about it while typing this made me giggle

I remember that.... it was pretty funny but weird at the same time.

Iceskater101
05-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Funniest one was when Spongebob and Patrick went camping and during that a Sea bear Attacked Squidward. It was funny he got jacked up.

I agree. That was a good episode.

KittyCat72
05-21-2008, 08:51 PM
It does sound funny... I wish I had seen that one. Maybe it will come on again soon.

LiNuX
05-22-2008, 12:47 AM
the halloween episode, when there's some party, and the sponge guts of most of his head to get the spahe of a ghost.
I''m sure there are much finnier episodes, but i've only seen 2, from years ago.

lol i remember that one - i am not a huge spongebob fan but i watch it if there is nothing else to do and it happens to be on, but its not that often, my little sis likes it though, she'll probably know more good episodes than me