PDA

View Full Version : Backgrounds

Riku-Nara
05-21-2008, 03:56 PM
a bit confused on how to get a background for my profile here.
should the link i put in the background box be in img code, bbc, or just the url to the image?b(or none of those?)

rukisuto
05-21-2008, 06:25 PM
You have to upload the picture you want to use in an album.
Then you can select the image from a drop down on your user CP.

LiNuX
05-21-2008, 09:35 PM
its what ruki said lol - u need to use your album - it can't use photobucket or imageshack to take the image - it has to be on our server and it has to be in the user album, i didn't make that rule and I can't change it

when u upload to your album you should be able to see the links to your images - no bbcode or html code needed

Iceskater101
05-21-2008, 09:39 PM
ok wait.. so let me get this straight.. so if I find a cute little picture on photobucket and I put it straight into my albums could I transfer it then?

LiNuX
05-21-2008, 09:41 PM
ok wait.. so let me get this straight.. so if I find a cute little picture on photobucket and I put it straight into my albums could I transfer it then?

no transfer necessary lol, well i dont know what u mean by that anyway :twitcy:

if you find it on photobucket - u have to save it to your computer, then upload it to your album in usercp, and then get the code to put it in your "customize profile" page

Iceskater101
05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
oh ok! I got that now thanks :)

LiNuX
05-21-2008, 10:10 PM
oh ok! I got that now thanks :)

np, if you have more questions about all the new features, dont hesitate to ask, i know it can get confusing and even i dont know a 100% about everything yet :) they added a lot more

rukisuto
05-22-2008, 05:35 AM
no transfer necessary lol, well i dont know what u mean by that anyway :twitcy:

if you find it on photobucket - u have to save it to your computer, then upload it to your album in usercp, and then get the code to put it in your "customize profile" page

Actually, there's a little thumbnail you can click and it shows you a drop down menu of all your pictures :]

Iceskater101
05-22-2008, 05:40 PM
ok well yay me I changed my backround it has yellow stripes :)