PDA

View Full Version : LiNuX Sig (1)

LiNuX
01-11-2007, 09:54 PM
I thought i would be the first one to enter an entry for the competition. Remember i said anyone can enter lol, it will all be voted upon later on. Well i would like to enter my current Sig for the forum. It was one of my firsts and is still one of my favorites as i have made the custom text and brushes. I havent made one for myself in a while, but i will enter more as time goes on.

Well here it is -- You can comment on the sig or just look at it, its just an entry into the competition, Please do not post your gfx here, make a new topic if you have to.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/linuxsig3.gif

crazay
01-12-2007, 12:33 PM
lol i always liked that sig, if nothing else beats it, it has a chance of getting my vote :)

KittyCat72
05-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Linux, that is a good signature. Samus... awesome. :D ;D I think you could do better now though. Hey, you should try to make a new one with Samus and compare them. That's an easy way to see how much you've improved.

LiNuX
05-09-2007, 08:27 PM
if i only had time to make another sig lol - im barely home these days - especially to turn on photoshop - i have my exams this week so much harder - but i will try later maybe next month after graduation

KittyCat72
05-10-2007, 03:28 PM
You don't need too many signatures anyway. I guess it is a good way to see how you've improved by making the more recent ones. But still, for it to be good it takes some time like you said.

LiNuX
05-10-2007, 06:49 PM
u just need time to practice and i havent had time for that in a loooong time - im working all summer then college will open - but i do expect to practice and get better since PS CS2 did cost money lol :)

FattaT
05-11-2007, 12:26 AM
u just need time to practice and i havent had time for that in a loooong time - im working all summer then college will open - but i do expect to practice and get better since PS CS2 did cost money lol :)

And now Photoshop CS3 is out =P

LiNuX
05-11-2007, 03:11 PM
yeah it is - came out not too much later after i got my CS2 lol - i can upgrade for cheaper if i want later on - but i'll think about that, if i have the money to waste on that later