PDA

View Full Version : Tanoth (Text based game)

Blackbird
05-24-2008, 05:47 AM
Hello!

Today I'm just found this game. It's really fun to play if you don't have anything to do and beside it's not too hard to learn for beginners. ^^

Tanoth Online (http://s1.tanoth.co.uk?kid=Blackbird)

balabinba
08-24-2008, 02:33 AM
May I ask you where did you first get to know this game? I'm always interested to know where do the players first got to know the game that they're playing. Word of mouth? Advertisement from the game developers? Where do they advertise?

Thank you!

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 02:42 AM
wat kind of game is it

Trunks
08-24-2008, 07:11 AM
It's a game like Outwar in a way. It's basically a MMORPG, but it's all by just clicking with your mouse. It's hard for me to explain, it's a different type of MMORPG than what your used to most likely.... Everything is by clicking a button, I like those kinds of RPG's. I've been playing it for a month or so.

LiNuX
08-24-2008, 10:44 AM
text based mmorpg - i have a few friends that tried to get me into a few in the past, i dont know why i don't like games like this - i am better off playing them with full graphics - and these are also usually turn based games - never really got into text based games and i doubt I ever will lol

and yeah. i have heard of tanoth online, not sure where, from a friend or read about it somewhere, but name is too familiar to forget

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 11:42 AM
oh i used to play those kinds of games after i got off of runescape i kinda liked those games for a bit but it got boring after a week.

Blackbird
08-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Actually I love the turn based game, well actually only if you are bored this is for you ^^ XD

BangkokJames
08-25-2008, 07:39 PM
yeah i think someone should make a turn base game for this site lol

ALBiMale1975
05-09-2009, 04:19 AM
oh i used to play those kinds of games after i got off of runescape i kinda liked those games for a bit but it got boring after a week.

That is how I got into Tanoth.
Picked it up not long after they got rid of Non-PKing in Runescape and playing it long after RS just totally alienated its original players/supporters.

Tanoth is a hoot.
It's the type of game you play throughout the day between other things.
I even created a Guild (Requital) for it.

omgodzilla10
05-10-2009, 03:48 AM
Yaa...
Why was "Blackbird" in the address? Lol.

ALBiMale1975
05-11-2009, 05:50 AM
"Blackbird" must be his name on Tanoth and he was trying to direct you to his page.
Pretty sure Tanoth defaults to the start page or your member page (if you are signed in).

LemonRising
05-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Yaa...
Why was "Blackbird" in the address? Lol.

Probably for referrals.

Maybe you get points or something.

Blackbird
05-15-2009, 03:39 PM
I can't believe people revive such a old treads but I'm not playing there anymore so doesn't matter. xD

ALBiMale1975
05-19-2009, 12:51 PM
I can't believe people revive such a old treads but I'm not playing there anymore so doesn't matter. xD

Maybe it is because many people are born everyday and many people come of age everyday and many people start stuff everyday and threads never get old.... just the people having posted to them way to long do, maybe? :laugh: