PDA

View Full Version : Revs Are Feared©

GF Eric
05-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Do you fear revs cause me and a bunch of level 60's to 90's sure did today. It was a rev vampire and I found it in the graveyard by Clan Wars. I ran to clan wars and I told a bunch of people. They attacked it and got hit with 17's and 20's by the rev. They all ran back and we just stayed there until it left. It was waiting by a group of trees North west of the Clan Wars. A noob went out to see if it was clear, no surprise the vampire was waiting for us. It killed that noob and a group of 3 80's decided to kill it. 1 ran back to clan wars scared as a mofo after being hit with 3 20's. The rest of us waited and it was done. I checked to see if it was clear and everyone else followed.

So do you fear the revs or not?

blaze4556
05-24-2008, 10:05 PM
yes, i went dragon slaying with a friend once in the wildy, i got attacked by a rev...the more i hit it, the higher its health went up ;(

Samus-Fan
05-25-2008, 08:32 AM
What's a "rev"?

Sounds like something very strong

blaze4556
05-25-2008, 09:13 AM
What's a "rev"?

Sounds like something very strong

from what i saw, there like ghost stalkers...they stalk you for a while when you run away. there really tough. they use spells i think. it takes ages for them to leave

Jjjet1
05-27-2008, 01:54 PM
i'd love to go rev huntign and kill one of them! hehe. granted mien would be level 100 plus with all the bells and whistles so it'd be hard to kill.

GF Eric
05-27-2008, 02:47 PM
i'd love to go rev huntign and kill one of them! hehe. granted mien would be level 100 plus with all the bells and whistles so it'd be hard to kill.

Don't get me wrong, revs are awesome to hunt but they are a pain in the butt to fight cause they can freeze you in place, range you with a attack that "follows" you, and they can melee high hits. Its best to go into groups with lots of food.

Juicebox
05-28-2008, 07:50 PM
I hate revs and try and avoid them at all times. me and some pals went hunting revs and we owned like 3 before 2 people died and the rest of us ran.

Hawkman
06-01-2008, 05:54 PM
reves are the "bastards of npc society" but i do go rev hunting and i always have a vacume cleaner with me.