PDA

View Full Version : Happy?

LiNuX
01-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Do games really make you happy? I was speaking to a friend earlier today, he told me that the only things that are keeping him happy are his games lol.

For me games just gives me something to do in my free time, take away from boredom lol, but i would say the people around me, my friends and family make me happy lol. What do you think about that thought?

crazay
01-12-2007, 12:38 PM
well it can make people that are bored happy lol :) i can agree with that, but family and friends do make me more happy

souljaa
01-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Naa...Games for me is just like a pass time...I could live without it and I wouldn't be sad without 'em...Family and friends is all I need :).

apokolipz
01-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Naa...Games for me is just like a pass time...I could live without it and I wouldn't be sad without 'em...Family and friends is all I need :).

i agree. i don't absolutly need games. its more of a thing to do to pass time. if its an online game, i just talk w/ my friends and make some more. yeh, games are ok, but they ain't my life. family is.

Drake14
01-25-2007, 11:55 AM
If games were the only thing that made me happy then i wouldn't have stopped being a gamer. Sure, blowing off a terrorists head with a .45 in Soldier Of Fortune was fun....and still is (:D) but that isn't the only thing in life that makes me happy.

Twigz
01-25-2007, 12:22 PM
It's just like was said in the previous posts and a previous topic...games shouldn't run a person's life...Linux, if that person actually said that...tell them to get help...seriously...there are plenty of other things in life (thing that are way more important) than just playing games...hey, I don't have my PS2 anymore and I've turned out just fine...he will too...it's a good thing to do when you are bored, but you just can't let it dictate your life, plain and simple.

souljaa
01-25-2007, 02:24 PM
It's just like was said in the previous posts and a previous topic...games shouldn't run a person's life...Linux, if that person actually said that...tell them to get help...seriously...there are plenty of other things in life (thing that are way more important) than just playing games...hey, I don't have my PS2 anymore and I've turned out just fine...he will too...it's a good thing to do when you are bored, but you just can't let it dictate your life, plain and simple.

Nicely said Tiwgz :D...And very true guys..Games are just supposed to be like..a pass time...not your life.

M_Nabil
01-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Games make me very happy, they are indespensible to me.

Gerrit
07-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, let me phrase it this way:
When I am really frustrated and I play a shooter game, I might acutally calm down. But the risk I have is when I lose, things turn out a little different, lol.

Maybe I shall not dwell on this too much!

Yash
07-12-2007, 12:59 AM
Games are not played just to while away the time. They are the best stress relievers especially to those working in IT industry where mental stress is inevitable.