PDA

View Full Version : Role Play Forum?

Kiss
05-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Well this is one thing I thought would be a great addition to the forum, it would probably belong in the Specials Lounge.

What I mean is not the online games like runescape, but threads where we act out stories.

kthxbye.

LiNuX
05-26-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah there has been many other requests like this, but i have a question for you, well proposition really

I'll make this role playing forum because others have asked for it in the past.

But in exchange, since it'll be in the specials lounge, posts will NOT count and you will NOT get GFP.

Do you think that's fair? Or keep everything in there like regular posts?

jakncoke
05-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Like we need another forum.. expansion=no...condense=yes

Kiss
05-26-2008, 07:11 PM
yeah there has been many other requests like this, but i have a question for you, well proposition really

I'll make this role playing forum because others have asked for it in the past.

But in exchange, since it'll be in the specials lounge, posts will NOT count and you will NOT get GFP.

Do you think that's fair? Or keep everything in there like regular posts?

Fine with me. Yay.

LiNuX
05-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Fine with me. Yay.

Alright and agreeing with Jak - would you mind if it is a subforum of Spammers Corner?

and i'm gonna be putting you in charge of it, since you already have mod experience here, i'll trust you with the board :)

Kiss
05-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Don't care. Just want it. Yay.

LiNuX
05-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Don't care. Just want it. Yay.

lol, then wait until june 1st will you? I plan to bring out a few things that day to start off the Summer Months of GF Officially. And I plan to send out a May Newsletter in a few days and the role playing forum will definitely be included.

Thanks for suggestion!

Kiss
05-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Okay, only a few days. Reminds me. Big report due on that day. See ya in a little bit.

GF Eric
05-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Oh I remember seeing this on a few other forums including:

1. Unknown

2. Forgot

3. Don't Know

4. http://www.cool-names.net/msn-emoticons-smiley/naughty1.gif Miniclip http://www.cool-names.net/msn-emoticons-smiley/naughty1.gif

5. Slipped My Mind

6. Who Remembers It

But anyways :rolleyes1:, I'm all for it. Its a great idea.

Kiss
05-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Ya I'm a maniac for it on miniclip. :^P

Nerdy Knight
05-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Oh my god! It's happened! Hooray! Thank you SO much Linux! At first I thought my campaign for this Role Playing Forum was a total bust, but now it's happened! Thank you Cringe for bringing this topic up again, because now it's gonna happen! I'm so happy! :D

GF Eric
05-27-2008, 06:09 AM
Ya I'm a maniac for it on miniclip. :^P

Yeah I seen that before I stopped going on it.

Kiss
05-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Oh my god! It's happened! Hooray! Thank you SO much Linux! At first I thought my campaign for this Role Playing Forum was a total bust, but now it's happened! Thank you Cringe for bringing this topic up again, because now it's gonna happen! I'm so happy! :D
You welcomez. ;-)

I can'tz wait eitherz.

Iceskater101
06-05-2008, 10:22 PM
I love roleplaying its so much fun!

younging94
06-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeaaaaa >_<!

High five for roleplaying =o.