PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For Runescape

GF Eric
05-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Well the title says it all. Me and probably many others would like to post about their ideas. Well here is the place to do it. So let the idea train role on.

http://www.runescape.com/img/varrock/devdiary/diary05/bulldog.gif

the pker omg
06-01-2008, 04:53 PM
I just wish runescape would bring old pking back. MAN THAT OWNED! and since they took it away I (and thousands of others) have quit.

Hawkman
06-01-2008, 05:41 PM
ya thery should make new ways of transportation and new cities also maybe unvail the dark spots on rs with massive cities and new quests in the cities and new combat skills and classes

(lol i have big imagination)

GF Eric
06-06-2008, 08:12 AM
I would like to see user be able to have like a list of characters under a user name. Like they are different people but the same player. The way you do is play like normal and then you can switch to another person you created and play as them. It would be fun.

rikimusha
06-20-2008, 11:23 AM
How about they bring back pking, but with a twist: there will be 5 worlds which can be pking on, and since we all love to pk they will be sooo packed(possibly minimizing real world trading). Also we can also move those mini games in the wildy to prevent pks when people want to go to them.

Hawkman
06-20-2008, 04:22 PM
How about they bring back pking, but with a twist: there will be 5 worlds which can be pking on, and since we all love to pk they will be sooo packed(possibly minimizing real world trading). Also we can also move those mini games in the wildy to prevent pks when people want to go to them.
NICE idea i like the part about moveing the mini games and BRING BACK PKING!

Joshuah
06-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Would be cool to have horses, for faster transport

Jjjet1
06-21-2008, 10:25 AM
they said they would have horses like umm... three years ago but there never got around to it. too many bugs or somethnig probably. you should check what they promised within a year after runescape two came into play and you should see what promises actually came true.

defiance-UO
08-07-2008, 08:39 AM
it's boring as it is.

GF Eric
08-10-2008, 08:22 PM
it's boring as it is.

This thread is for ideas not for your opinion. Thank you.

Trunks
08-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Ummm, who's ready for the wilderness to come back? That or arena where you can stake more then 3k...... Won't happen though.

defiance-UO
08-17-2008, 12:07 PM
This thread is for ideas not for your opinion. Thank you.

xD sorry about that, the main thing they should get back (if it isn't back yet i'm not updated) they should really get the wildernes back, when i quited the game i thought maybe i could just log on some times and pk i little but when the wilderness was taken away i have nothing to play for. i have a friend that have played it long he loved the game untill wildernes got ****ed, after that he says runescape sucks.

thank you.

GF Eric
09-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Let us sit in the chairs, benches, and seats all around Runescape. Now they would have a purpose and also heal Running Energy faster.

Shixx
09-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Let us sit in the chairs, benches, and seats all around Runescape. Now they would have a purpose and also heal Running Energy faster.
Yeah I always thought that would be a good idea. Although it would a pain in the ass for Them to implement it.

Also I want a Freaking Drop All Button already!

GF Eric
09-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Drop all sounds good. When I am fishing just 2 fish I wanna drop all my stuff.

rebootblue
09-06-2008, 03:35 AM
The day Jagex brings back PvP in the wilderness is the day I start playing again. Also they need to get rid of the new accounts can only quick chat bull. I have an old account so it doesn't affect me, but it is ANNOYING listening to them try to chat.

GF Eric
09-06-2008, 09:19 AM
The day Jagex brings back PvP in the wilderness is the day I start playing again. Also they need to get rid of the new accounts can only quick chat bull. I have an old account so it doesn't affect me, but it is ANNOYING listening to them try to chat.

Well get back on cause they plan on doing something close to it. It is part of Behind the Scenes: Septembers Update.

Not all of our updates arrive and depart as unpredictably as Distractions and Diversions; the following release, the Clan Wars Update, is a far more predictable (but welcome) addition to this Behind the Scenes. It'll bring a swathe of new options for creating a clan war that suits you. What options will be available? Time for a list!

Free-for-all battles
The optional ability to run back into battle after death
Combat style
New obstacle choices
Single-way areas
Time limits
Kills required for a victory
Keep/Lose items on death (without the ability for other players to pick them up)
New arenas

Tary27
04-05-2009, 07:24 PM
zezima is a noob

omgodzilla10
04-08-2009, 08:33 PM
It would be nice if there was like a "Bartender" skill (and NON-MEMBERS!).

Exodyus
04-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I have an idea for Runescape!

Gather ALL the people who play it and give them real weapons - no projectiles, and have them hash it out in a massive war-like onslaught where only one is left standing!

The victor gets to be dunked in a tank of acid!

Doesn't that sound awesome?!

</failtopic> Down with RUNESCAPE!

LemonRising
04-08-2009, 09:23 PM

Gather ALL the people who play it and give them real weapons - no projectiles, and have them hash it out in a massive war-like onslaught where only one is left standing!

Beat me to it.

Damn you. <3

defiance-UO
04-08-2009, 09:43 PM

i totaly agree this !

benrules100
01-19-2010, 12:48 AM
good ideas :)

Danex
03-23-2010, 03:08 PM

good idea! old pk was so great! i don't really like the new PVP of runescape...

snake1k1
05-18-2010, 02:39 AM
I hope RuneScape transforms back to the one it was during the 2004-2006 :)

Hloghost
07-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Get better lol

thedeparted
08-31-2010, 07:07 PM
cancel the game, burn the servers

Aniki
09-05-2010, 08:03 PM
It should be an easier way to go to place to place like a teleport or something. No, not the spells, like a NPC teleport. Because half of the time I play RS is pratically going to spot A to spot B... Lol! (big imagination too kinda :P)

Lunos219
11-06-2010, 08:29 PM
I honestly thought that it would be bad ass to be able to craft armor from rune essence, then runecraft them at an altar to give magic bonuses, and possibly reduce the number of runes required per spell.

Maxx Strike
06-03-2011, 05:10 PM
let you select your dominant hand...everyone is right handed...

Beat me to it.

Damn you. <3

...minus the dunk tank lol

Flow
09-07-2011, 08:54 AM
I have a simple, but a useful Idea.
Being able to drop everything in your inventory. Like when skilling. :D instead of having to bank every 28 logs. -__-
Or maybe even when your right click, have an option that says, "Drop all of (insert item name here)"

facade9228
02-03-2012, 10:48 PM
i miss the old runescape days when everything wasnt so difficult and it was simple, now theres wayyy too many different things to focus on i get lost and give up.

Gh0sT-NoVa
06-29-2012, 08:24 PM
I have a simple, but a useful Idea.
Being able to drop everything in your inventory. Like when skilling. :D instead of having to bank every 28 logs. -__-
Or maybe even when your right click, have an option that says, "Drop all of (insert item name here)"

That be too easy man , i doubt they will do that , but they might too hard to say since RS its getting easier and easier by the day ! But you can use the mouse key thing or something in the Windows to do that actually.

Hmmm my idea will be having Race , well i know this wont make RS unique if they does that. But its quite booring playing as Human as we are Humans lol = = "