PDA

View Full Version : Help thread

Juicebox
05-28-2008, 08:22 PM
I dunno why but im just gonna post this

~Places to train~

1-10The people just starting the game should prolly train on cows or goblins. there just across the bridge in lumbrige. keep on the goblins or cows untill your 10. its better to train on somthing lower then your level then higher at first.

11-20 You should be able to train on the wizards at the wizard tower. to find the wizards tower find the trail behind the store in lumbrige. walk along the dirt road untill you see a split in the road to your left. It should be grey. walk across the path untill you see a tower. Be carful because if your not prepared you could died quickly.

21-30 Im not sure about 21 to 30 Anyone got a good place then pm me it.

31-40 The white nights falador castle is where you sould be heading. there level 31-32 so bring lots of food and good armor.
If you don't know the way to falador castle then use the map.

41-50 You should be able to train on hilltop gaints. Im not gonna explain how to find them......you can ask eric to help you. if he wont then just add me ingame dmonfighter1 is my username. its very hard to explain where they are so one of us will do it ingame.

thats as far as Im gonna go fornow.

~armor and weapons~
Now im gonna help you with what type of armor you should have for your stats.
:NOTE: Im gonna shortin each word for my wrist's sake!

Att-1Bronze scim or baxe. 2hands should be NOT be used.
Def-1Full bronze chestplate legs full helm and kite.

Att-5Iron Scim or baxe. Again NO 2hands
Def-5Full iron Again chestplate legs full helm and kite.

:NOTE: For ALL types of armor use a chestplate legs full helm and kite.

:NOTE NOTE:Same with weapons for the most part. when you can use addy and rune then you can use 2hands. I will explain about that later.

Att-10Steel baxe/scim
Def-10Full steel

Att-20Mith scim/baxe
Def-20Full mith

Att-30Addy scim/baxe
Def-30Full addy

Att-40Yay you can finaly use rune.
Def-40Full rune

Ill add more as I think of.

Again PM if you find any mistakes DONT post it in the thread. and if you want eric just edit it.