PDA

View Full Version : Bad Week

LiNuX
05-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Well this past week has been horrible for me...here is a list of things gone wrong

I fixed two laptops, good right? Last night my favorite laptop just got messed up beyond repair out of no where, its a lenovo laptop which makes it harder to repair - it was a gift from my college, i have to take it back to them later on to fix it, hopefully they can over the summer otherwise i need a new laptop for the new term in august

Two days ago i bought three new fishes to add to my aquarium. Great right? Two hours after i got three fishes, 1 died - awesome luck, one chooses to die on the day he was brought home - no money back for dead fishes :(

I tried to fix my old toshiba laptop to make it three laptops fixed this week, but two screws got jammed and sometimes i don't know my own strength - i broke the top case of the motherboard and ALMOST tore the cables to the LCD (would have been worse if that happened) I broke the hardware but its still fixable

One of my birds was sick yesterday and today but she got better tonight thankfully but that was bad cuz i had to go back and forth to make sure she wasn't in terrible condition otherwise i'd have to take her to the vet

It was HOT and Humid yesterday and Today.

I've gotten four splinters (all on left hand) from the broken motherboard case and another cut on my right hand from a box cutter - a package came today and i wasn't paying attention when i was cutting the box open :( (stupid i know)

When fixing the Dell Laptop (1 of 2 fixed) i almost got electrocuted cuz i stuck my finger to open the processor with it plugged in and turning on - it wasn't turning on so i wanted to reinstall the CPU, good thing i realized before i touched it

a lot of it is karma lol, fix 2 laptops, 1 break - buy three fishes, 1 died

oh and when i tried to format my lenovo hard drive - i was locked out all the way, very annoying lol

yay for life!

jakncoke
05-30-2008, 11:15 PM
bad day for me...my cousins friend..who happens to be hot and is planning on going camping with my family this summer and who I wanted to try and hook up with..turns out she thinks I'm hot...bad thing is she's 14 and I'm 19 and that just ruined all my hopes for her.

and photobucket declared war on me and deemed about 50 pics/gifs against TOS...even though they allowed them for weeks before today

LiNuX
05-30-2008, 11:28 PM
lol at the photobucket story, i had the same kind of problem with stumbleupon, something about being not active so they blocked my account -happened last week though

Flab-Ender
05-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Don't worry i had a bad day to. I got an ISS and an OSS.

jakncoke
05-30-2008, 11:43 PM
Don't worry i had a bad day to. I got an ISS and an OSS.

lol, wat u do? Isn't it close to the end of your yr anywayz? I remember I got so many ISS and OSS. I remember I once had 6 of 7 days in ISS...I nearly went insane.

younging94
05-31-2008, 09:34 AM
bad day for me...my cousins friend..who happens to be hot and is planning on going camping with my family this summer and who I wanted to try and hook up with..turns out she thinks I'm hot...bad thing is she's 14 and I'm 19 and that just ruined all my hopes for her.
\

L
M
F
A
O
XDDD, Aw, im sorry...thats just really funny :twitcy:

Iceskater101
05-31-2008, 11:10 AM
oh that sucks. Lets see my day kinda went like this
I had to build a rocket for school so I launched it off and instead of going straight it went sideways and everyone was laughing at me. Then today I am IMing my friend and I was telling her about a cool idea and then she was like uh... ok? and I was like whatever because I hate when she does that and then she was like oh someone has a bad attitude *couch* you umm buh bye and I was like oh my gosh! I hate when she does that and it happens a lot and then she has been telling my other friends I have a bad attitude. GRR!

KittyCat72
05-31-2008, 12:08 PM
Wow, you're day sounds like it really sucked. Hope nothing like that happens again.

LiNuX
05-31-2008, 07:19 PM
oh and i forgot to add, i broke my favorite cup last night :( i dont know why but it just slipped out of my hands

Eric
06-01-2008, 02:57 AM
Wow. I can't say I've had a bad day in awhile.

Going great with my new girlfriend. Been going out almost a month now.

Getting my jeep back soon. Good because I hate spending $50 every week in gas in my dad's old truck just to go on a date. Also buying a old datsun as a work/play truck :). I need a work truck and for $75 what could be beter? :p

Got 2 jobs, good money.

Am going to be a senior next year. Going to suck since I have to retake a crapload of classes, but my girlfriend said she would keep me alive :)

Has gone from a crappy year to a great one, so im happy :)

Iceskater101
06-05-2008, 10:37 PM
ok today was bad too ok so I found this journal from school and it was a letter to my dad who passed away from cancer and it made me cry :(

Toby83
06-06-2008, 09:07 AM
aww poor Linux :( hope your week is gets better and awesome Linux i didnt know u fixed computers! Is that your business?

conman1000
06-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Look on the bright side, we're hitting 100 today.

LiNuX
06-06-2008, 11:34 AM
ok today was bad too ok so I found this journal from school and it was a letter to my dad who passed away from cancer and it made me cry :(

that would make me emotional too but i gotta be a man! lol, cry in private - hope you feel better

aww poor Linux :( hope your week is gets better and awesome Linux i didnt know u fixed computers! Is that your business?

i fix computers, build computers when i can - not really a business lol i find it fun and help people out when they need it

Look on the bright side, we're hitting 100 today.

100?

conman1000
06-06-2008, 09:11 PM
My bad, I was talking about our weather, we hit 100 down here. Earliest we ever hit it.

LiNuX
06-06-2008, 09:16 PM
My bad, I was talking about our weather, we hit 100 down here. Earliest we ever hit it.

wow, we're about to hit 100s the next three days - also earliest! compared to last year, its over 2 months earlier