PDA

View Full Version : Private servers, silab

the pker omg
06-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Ok for all of you who haven't heard about it, theres a awesome type of private server client called Silabsoft, or silab for short. Now this 1) OWNZ MOPARSCAPE! and 2) OWNZ RUNESCAPE. lol. What you do is search google for silab client (sorry it wont let me post links) and let it load when you find it. (It should be the first result) When it's done loading there will be four bars to place text in, USERNAME, PASSWORD, SERVER, PORT. Now dont worry about PORT. Right now just put any username and any password into USERNAME and PASSWORD. Now this is the more complicated part. Click on SERVER (since you cant get to it by pressing enter) and now you need a server to put in. Some servers are down at times and some are up. You have to experiment to find some good servers and keep in mine "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 24/7 UPTIME SERVER, THEY'RE ALWAYS DOWN SOMETIME" Here are some good servers that I find are on a decent amount of time.

MY FAVORITE: (I am co-owner :-))

SOME OTHERS:

I'll post more when I can think lol. Sorry about all the (dot's) lol. Please feel free to post some good servers you know of! Thanks. OH and by the way, if it says "Error connecting to server" after like 10 tries just quit. Less if it takes a long time to process. And "Invalid username or password" just means someone else is using that username so dont type in stupid little ones like "A" or something....And the port is set on default. Thanks, have fun and byeeeeeee!

LiNuX
06-01-2008, 05:24 PM
yeah...no

please read the rules before posting any forms of links whether they are clickable or with (dots) - there is no way around that - you've done it twice and you have been warned twice and this is the third public one

read rules and then post links when you are permitted to

the pker omg
06-01-2008, 05:46 PM
yeah...no

please read the rules before posting any forms of links whether they are clickable or with (dots) - there is no way around that - you've done it twice and you have been warned twice and this is the third public one

read rules and then post links when you are permitted to

Tell me wtf is wrong with this? I just want other players to experience the fun I have with silab! I mean no offense but Jesus dont be such a stickler!

LiNuX
06-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Tell me wtf is wrong with this? I just want other players to experience the fun I have with silab! I mean no offense be Jesus dont be such a stickler!

if you can't follow the forum rules you are not welcome here - if you can't wait 24 hours before advertising all over the place, then don't expect me to be patient with your agenda

NO EXCEPTIONS

thread locked for now