PDA

View Full Version : Free Arcade Game Week - June 1st to June 7th

LiNuX
06-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Today is June 1st and until June 7th ALL arcade games will be Free to play. The only catch is that you need a minimum of 10 posts to get access to the arcade.

All games are free of charge. Now I know people are worried about the jackpots because they are not there either. If you haven't read the newsletter sent out last night then I'll fill you in right now.

If you beat any high score and take first place just Post back in this thread with the Game Title and Score you got. You will get a manual award any where from 50 GFP to 200 GFP depending on how competitive the game is and what the jackpot was before the "free game week" was initialized.

For example, if you get a high score in any of the top 10 games (most played games) then you will get a 200 GFP jackpot. But if you get a high score in a game with just 50 total plays and that HAD a jackpot of lets say 25 GFP, then you will get a 50 GFP jackpot.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post here and I'll try to answer to my best of ability.

Enjoy the Free Game Week!

Msg from Jakcoke: Just because I'm nice guy(actually want some competition tbh) I am offering a 2,000 bounty on Chopper Challenge for this week.

Samus-Fan
06-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Lol, great!

I just got a highscore, too!

Air Balls
2024 I think

the pker omg
06-01-2008, 05:59 PM
...cool :)

LiNuX
06-01-2008, 06:35 PM
...cool :)

we consider posts like that spam - please if you don't have more than one word to say, don't say it at all

again, READ OUR RULES

@ samus fan - 50 GFP is coming your way :) gj

Samus-Fan
06-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Lol, another Highscore.

Battle Pong

Lol, I took your place on Arcade Homepage, LiNuX. I have 6 highscores.

Riku-Nara
06-01-2008, 07:42 PM
sweet!
Finally get to play the arcade again!
:D

LiNuX
06-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Lol, another Highscore.

Battle Pong

Lol, I took your place on Arcade Homepage, LiNuX. I have 6 highscores.

you got 75 gfp for that - guess its a good day for you lol, wouldn't have gotten the same amount of GFP if you beat the games any other day

sweet!
Finally get to play the arcade again!
:D

good to know you are going back - every one loves free with rewards

YuriPrime
06-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Please say you are kidding me LiNuX, you are going to REWARD him for cheating? :no:

LiNuX
06-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Please say you are kidding me LiNuX, you are going to REWARD him for cheating? :no:

if you can prove he is cheating i'll take it back but please don't go ahead and start accusing people without hard evidence

lagging is not equal to cheating just so you know

jakncoke
06-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Just because I'm nice guy(actually want some competition tbh) I am offering a 2,000 bounty on Chopper Challenge for this week.

LiNuX
06-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Just because I'm nice guy(actually want some competition tbh) I am offering a 2,000 bounty on Chopper Challenge for this week.

i put the msg on the first post, maybe it'll get attention

and i just beat 2 fast 2 furious :D lol, i can't award myself though :( oh well, i have enough gfp lol

Samus-Fan
06-02-2008, 04:27 PM

Thanks for trying, but I don't lag on Battle Pong. The only game I have lagged on so far was Alien Invasion.

Now stop crying because I am getting some highscores.

Afraid your rain for the Arcade will be going away?

jakncoke
06-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Also, when is the arcade scores going to be fixed? mathgod should be #1 with like 670.

LiNuX
06-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Also, when is the arcade scores going to be fixed? mathgod should be #1 with like 670.

i dont even pay attention to that any more - the update tool probably got screwed up - i have to update this manually once a month because it seems to fail once a month - don't know how long it has been messed up this time

YuriPrime
06-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks for trying, but I don't lag on Battle Pong. The only game I have lagged on so far was Alien Invasion.

Now stop crying because I am getting some highscores.

Afraid your rain for the Arcade will be going away?
First of all it's spelled "reign". Secondly you did lag in floats and toilet dash as well (just look at your time played - it's vastly different than those of the other high scores). Thirdly I don't give a bag of dog droppings about whether you or anyone else takes more of my championships. This arcade has become a total sham with the lagging and such (which IS cheating by the way, since you are intentionally using an advantage that others do not have access to). The arcade was fun for a while but sadly, the cheating has ruined it, in my opinion.

LiNuX
06-02-2008, 09:11 PM
unless both of you want all of your scores erased and banned from the arcade - be professional and leave this thread to discuss the free arcade game week - take your personal battle elsewhere

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Just so everybody knows - the free arcade game week has less than 24 hours to go :)

conman1000
06-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Lol, I didn't even notice this. I am going to earn Battle Pong back.

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 01:47 PM
well less than less than 10 hours to go so good luck getting it back

jakncoke
06-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Just a question do you get a reward for breaking your own score? Just wondering as I broke my chopper challenge this morning.

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Just a question do you get a reward for breaking your own score? Just wondering as I broke my chopper challenge this morning.

yeah why not lol, i'll give you the gfp in a few minutes - gotta run and take care of something first and congratz lol

jakncoke
06-07-2008, 09:54 PM
yeah why not lol, i'll give you the gfp in a few minutes - gotta run and take care of something first and congratz lol

I wasn't sure it you made some stipulation or not..guess it would of been good to read the OP better.

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 10:12 PM
I wasn't sure it you made some stipulation or not..guess it would of been good to read the OP better.

well i did say if you beat any high score so its only fair :)