PDA

View Full Version : Legaulite Isle: Legend of the Manarocks (N.K. RP)

Nerdy Knight
06-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Legaulite Isle: Legend of the Magic Stones is an RP about a group of travelers/warriors/adventurers who take a trip to Legaulite Isle. Legaulite Isle is said to be home to certain magically enhanced stones that give the user a certain power depending on who is in control of it. These magic stones are known as "manarocks." It is said that these rocks will only appear to the people who plan to use them with all their might and heart.
Aside from the local legends of the "manarocks," Legaulite Isle is also well known for it's tourist attractions, such as the Quest Center, where adventurers can go on island quests to earn renown and loot. Legaulite Isle is truly an island of mystery and wonder...

I felt like it may be a good idea to experiment with an RP this time around. Instead of having a story to start off the RP immediately, I decided to start off this RP with a simple little drive (the manarocks) to keep things interesting, and start out how you would like with your own character's story. I might have a main story start later on, but for now lets keep things simple.

The story will start off with the adventurers still riding the boat. The boat will be ready to arrive on Legaulite Isle by tomorrow. Try to keep things as non-violent as possible while on the boat, and I'll make sure everyone who participates knows when it's time to get on the island. Anyways, here's the character creation guide:

Name: The name of your character.
Appearance: What your character looks like. (You can either tell us what your character looks like, or show a picture.)
Class/Job What job or class your character is specialized in.
Primary Weapon: The main weapon your character prefers over all else.
Secondary Weapon: A secondary weapon that your character favors. (This is optional.)
Element: The magical element that your character possesses. (You may choose from Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Light, and Darkness.)
Alignment: Whether your character favors a certain type of good, or a certain type of evil.
Bio: A short background story of your character, and perhaps why they are traveling to Legaulite Isle.

Let me show you an example with my character:

Name: Nathell Rinder
Appearance: Short brown hair with green eyes, and a brown cloak. Wears black leather armor underneath, and black sneaking boots. Carries many throwing knives under his cloak, and a short sword on his back.
Class/Job: Thief/Assassin
Primary Weapon: Short Sword
Secondary Weapon: Throwing Knives
Element: Thunder
Alignment: Controlled Neutral
Bio: Nathell was once a feared assassin who would strike any target that his master gave him, and was payed well for it. One day, he met a young woman by the name of Roxxaline who he cared for dearly, and soon wished to propose to her. The day he planned to propose to her, Nathell's master gave him an order to assassinate a woman who was running her own assassination business. Nathell accepted, and headed to the home of his target. The door opened, and Nathell hid in the darkness, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. NOW! Suddenly, he pulled back in fear as he saw the face of his target. It was Roxxaline. He attempted to draw back, but it was too late. The blade had already penetrated her body, and she was dead. Guilty for the deed he had committed, he decided to leave his master and search for a purpose in his life, now that his only love was gone. Upon hearing about the legend of the manarocks, Nathell quickly boards the first boat he could to Legaulite Isle, and anticipates his arrival. If these legends are true, he may be able to resurrect the dead soul of his beloved Roxxaline...

Alrighty then! Once we get some characters in, I'll get things going. Once again, I would like to thank everyone who fought for this Role-Playing Forum, and Linux for making it for us. I hope you all have fun!

List of Characters:
1.) Nathell Rinder