PDA

View Full Version : www.silentcyanide.com

prateek/pwnage
06-04-2008, 07:16 AM
guys.

me and a couple of my friends have made this forum. I havent been active on this forum for like 2 months because been trying to get a good forum on the road.

if you get bored and are looking to get some good positions for a good forum then sign up.

We are trying to get our own server. The forum is pretty good. PHP nuke. we are trying to get adverts on there to get some cash in and you could be part of the staff cause we are looking for some pro coders. Well not really but might be good. And just some activity in general would be good.

its fair empty at the moment. You could gain some position and keep logged on and try and get more and more members to the forum.

kay thanks

GF Eric
06-04-2008, 01:24 PM
It looks pretty cool. I might join.

Blackbird
06-04-2008, 08:34 PM
What's your site about?

prateek/pwnage
06-05-2008, 02:15 AM
well its like trying to be about alot of things. in a way its kind of similar to gamers forum but trying to make it different i guess. but the concept is the same. its for a gaming clan called silent cyanide. and then it will be like to accomodate its members with a forum and then if they play other people on other servers that they can talk about it or whatever. we got some people who play COD 4 and CS and stuff.