PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Good Game!

LiNuX
06-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Today I had the best game in the CS 1.6 server - Not "THE BEST GAME EVER" i mean the best game IN this server - we had a good 5 v 5 going on for almost an hour without people leaving - i mean, i was kicking booty all throughout the game but the people were cool and realized that I was just "GOOD"

it was fun - except those guys only spoke spanish lol, i think it was a whole clan coming in for practice and i just joined up cuz its MY server in MY room

Jjjet1
06-07-2008, 04:23 AM
yeah that's good that they didn't accuse you of cheating or anything. i, for some reason, was owning once, and they thought i was cheating and kicked me out WTF?!

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 10:57 AM
yeah that's good that they didn't accuse you of cheating or anything. i, for some reason, was owning once, and they thought i was cheating and kicked me out WTF?!

no they didn't accuse me of anything lol - they probably played enough to know between cheaters and legit

some quotes:

"This Guy is SICK"
"Everybody go in together maybe he can't kill us all"

well these were like the only two english phrases I remember lol, the rest were in spanish and even though I know a bit of spanish, they were speaking pretty fast and not so good mics

Eric
06-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Heh maybe hopefully I will get these games by the end of the year..

I have plans to build a new comp, but those plans are gonna be delayed with everything I have to pay for and do right now :p

Blackleo
06-08-2008, 01:50 PM
I want to play 1.6 too >.< noone is ever on the Source servers when iam on, we got to schedule runs for both 1.6 and Source servers. Maybe we can crash Linux's server and burn his house down !!! :twitcy:

LiNuX
06-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I want to play 1.6 too >.< noone is ever on the Source servers when iam on, we got to schedule runs for both 1.6 and Source servers. Maybe we can crash Linux's server and burn his house down !!! :twitcy:

lol, server is too powerful to crash it like that, and i am using Linux :) also puts more power to it softwarewise

rukisuto
06-08-2008, 05:19 PM
I love the feeling of being in a good game with a good group.
Usually we tag with eachother and go kick butt against others, lol.

Blackbird
06-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Well I'm might try installed Counter-Strike 1.6 again and join your server, spanish player? Well isn't that europe and they joined your server. That's unbelieved. xD

LiNuX
06-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Well I'm might try installed Counter-Strike 1.6 again and join your server, spanish player? Well isn't that europe and they joined your server. That's unbelieved. xD

people in west europe gets double digit ping in my server, but i think these guys were in North America because their pings were around 30-40 and just friends that spoke spanish with each other

Blackbird
06-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, I hope it doesn't affect so much when I'm played on your server. I'm going to see if there is anyone is playing or if you have time we could play together. xD

LiNuX
06-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Well, I hope it doesn't affect so much when I'm played on your server. I'm going to see if there is anyone is playing or if you have time we could play together. xD

yeah that would be good :) there are people there occasionally, but its not like its full 24/7

and i just checked the server right now, its 10:33 PM Eastern US Time - and there is 4 people in there

i'd play but im still sad about my bird, can't think of much more things right now

Blackbird
06-09-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm have joining the server now but now it's nobody online.

LiNuX
06-09-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm have joining the server now but now it's nobody online.

yeah its empty right now for me too, i guess you have bad timing, just keep it on favorites, it gets full sometimes, well never gotten a 8v8 that i know of, 5v6 at max before, and im only telling you of what i pay attention to

Blackbird
06-09-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm got 133 latency on your server, hope that doesn't affect the server.

LiNuX
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm got 133 latency on your server, hope that doesn't affect the server.

nah...latency is all on the users end, and i built a good and strong server so it won't face any problems

Blackbird
06-10-2008, 03:04 AM
Okay that's good to hear, but I'm see tommorow then if there is anyone on that server :)

Blackleo
06-10-2008, 11:41 AM
We need to plan out constant times to practice and do scrims but overall to just have some fun with GF members !!!

rebaned
06-11-2008, 02:26 AM
Is it a steam server?

LiNuX
06-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Is it a steam server?

yeah, its a cs 1.6 server