PDA

View Full Version : Poor Gamers haven

Shixx
06-05-2008, 08:21 PM
I found this Site where you do Free Surveys and get points for it and with those points you can Buy/Claim pretty much anything you want. Each point Equals a dollar. My self I've been paying for my subscription for World of warcraft, XboxLive and bought Team Fortress2. just from spending maybe an hour a day doing surveys. The best way to get points is through referrals because you get 20% of the points all your referrals get(that doesn't mean they only get 80%) Anyway I wanted to share this with other Gamers. I hope you enjoy Prizerebel as much as I have.

Testimonials-
"Thank you Prize Rebel! I had my doubts about this service, but you've proved me wrong. It only took a few days to get enough points for the prize I wanted. I placed my custom prize order and the package was on my doorstep about 3 days later! I'll never doubt your site again! "

Ken

"Thank you Prize Rebel! I found your site and expected a scam, but decided I had nothing to lose. I requested an Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit, and was amazed that it came the next day! I expected it to maybe come in a week, but in less than a day? That's incredible!"

Brodie

NOTE:Offers are only for United States, Canada , UK and Australian residents.

Prize Rebel (http://tinyurl.com/Free-Gaming-shiz)

LiNuX
06-05-2008, 09:11 PM
do you have proof of pay out? because as our rules state, you can't post referral links like this if they are just a hunch or a new website with no proof

this is copy/paste from our FAQs at Gamers Forum - FAQ: Link Rules (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php?faq=link_rules#faq_illegal_links)

Referral links to get certain prizes in other websites, false promises, or phishing links are all illegal. Phishing links will get you banned. Referral links to websites to give out free products and do not deliver, your post will be deleted and an infraction will be given. Referral links to other forums or websites will not be considered spam under certain circumstances. These circumstances are determined by the staff looking at the post at that time.

you have 24 hrs to respond with some form of proof that it pays off before i remove the referral part of the link

Shixx
06-05-2008, 10:13 PM
How am I suppose to prove it? all that I know to do is give you my word. It is Legit, you can get points Fill out one survey, wait a few days and see for yourself.

LiNuX
06-05-2008, 10:34 PM
How am I suppose to prove it? all that I know to do is give you my word. It is Legit, you can get points Fill out one survey, wait a few days and see for yourself.

you said you've been paying for your subscription to wow, if they pay you with that, there has to be some sort of proof - like a screenshot or even an email

i can't just take people's word for it and end up wasting a bunch of time, i am sorry, its the rules - there is still time

younging94
06-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Dun Dun Dunnnnn

Hey, LiNuX, you ever hear of a site like that actually working? Or all they all pretty much scams.

LiNuX
06-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Dun Dun Dunnnnn

Hey, LiNuX, you ever hear of a site like that actually working? Or all they all pretty much scams.

I've never come up with any of these referral sites to work - may be its just me but who knows

only ones legit are the big company ones - google, yahoo, microsoft, adobe, and even one called pepperjam affiliate network lol - they all pay out one way or another - Google has the adsense ones, yahoo has Publishers network, and microsoft has something of its own

never heard of prize rebel

Shixx
06-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Hmm, here's my Email for my Runescape PrePaid Card.

Hi Your Prize has been processed. Here is the code you requested Code: ****-****-****-****-**** for redeeming help, please visit Ultimate Game Card powered by PayByCash (http://www.ultimategamecard.com/redeem2.php?service=rs) Thank you for using prizerebel.com, be sure to come back often! PrizeRebel.com

LiNuX
06-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Hmm, here's my Email for my Runescape PrePaid Card.

ok..i'll leave it on for now, if any one tries this out and fails to receive anything or if there are complaints, the link will be auto removed

Shixx
06-05-2008, 11:42 PM
That's no problem. if I was in your position I'd probably do the same..

younging94
06-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Wow..i checked the site out and it looks legit...but ill wait till someone else tries it =]

And its a 1/3 chance my mom will let me do it anyways

Iceskater101
06-08-2008, 07:09 PM
I just dont want to give out my address to random people..

Shixx
06-08-2008, 08:09 PM
You dont have to, I dont, I usually give a Fake address or my old house which is Empty and all alone. I wouldn't give ANY personal Info either. and make a fake E-mail because you will be spammed.

Iceskater101
06-08-2008, 08:59 PM
yeah but then how do you get the money then? I am sooooo confused

Eric
06-08-2008, 09:22 PM
yeah but then how do you get the money then? I am sooooo confused

Most likely through paypal

Iceskater101
06-08-2008, 09:30 PM
I am sorry for asking so many questions but whats paypal?

LiNuX
06-08-2008, 09:33 PM
paypal is like an online bank - paypal.com - i use it, its pretty safe, connected to my bank account - you can pay others and get paid by others this way and its real money - its a company owned by eBay

but they don't pay via paypal, some other format, i checked it out for a little while, don't feel like going back lol

Iceskater101
06-08-2008, 09:36 PM
ok thank you linux for that information! :) but I still feel this is a scam no offense

LiNuX
06-08-2008, 09:57 PM
ok thank you linux for that information! :) but I still feel this is a scam no offense

you are not alone lol, that's why i don't usually allow this form of links here any way but i made a one time exception - and if any one does try it and gets scammed, this is getting removed and the domain will be blacklisted

Iceskater101
06-08-2008, 10:03 PM
it would be cool if there was a wesbite that could do this but I dont want anyone to get scammed and nothing happens....

rukisuto
06-09-2008, 05:32 AM
you are not alone lol, that's why i don't usually allow this form of links here any way but i made a one time exception - and if any one does try it and gets scammed, this is getting removed and the domain will be blacklisted

Didn't jakncoke have problems with this site?

diablo
06-09-2008, 12:33 PM
i smell a scam lol, and how do you know jakncoke had a problem? i didnt see him post here, unless i am blind lol

rukisuto
06-09-2008, 01:51 PM
i smell a scam lol, and how do you know jakncoke had a problem? i didnt see him post here, unless i am blind lol

It was in a different thread.
I think the 'Biggest Thread Attempt' in spammers corner.

Iceskater101
06-09-2008, 06:24 PM
oh I think I know what your talking about ruku. I think he did get scammed by one of these..

jakncoke
06-09-2008, 06:45 PM
I haven't been scammed yet..Gamefly is just being retarded.. they said I had an inaccurate billing address..today they un-suspended me and I tryed again..so I emailed again.

LiNuX
06-09-2008, 06:46 PM
I haven't been scammed yet..Gamefly is just being retarded.. they said I had an inaccurate billing address..today they un-suspended me and I tryed again..so I emailed again.

alright, just confirm for me later on if you do have problems, i'll just remove the site link if problem does occur

rukisuto
06-10-2008, 05:34 AM
oh I think I know what your talking about ruku. I think he did get scammed by one of these..

It's ruki or rukisuto.
You keep getting my name wrong, lol.

Iceskater101
06-10-2008, 11:32 AM
oh sorry ruki lol wow I feel stupid

jakncoke
06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
****ing gamefly they took 13 bucks away from me and I'll never be able to rent a game cause they say there's a mistake in the billing address. so ya if you do these offers skip gamefly cause there retarded. also they charge for emails in to supports 5 bucks for 2 emails...talk about rape.

rukisuto
06-10-2008, 08:26 PM
****ing gamefly they took 13 bucks away from me and I'll never be able to rent a game cause they say there's a mistake in the billing address. so ya if you do these offers skip gamefly cause there retarded. also they charge for emails in to supports 5 bucks for 2 emails...talk about rape.

You're just having the worst of luck with these companies.
Sorry 'bout that.

All the more reason for me to stick to blockbuster, lol.

Shixx
06-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Yeah, you get points which one point roughly Equals one dollar.
I haven't had any problems yet, but my friend did..With the Runscape Card.(I just think he didn't know what he was doing) But yeah I hope you guys grow to trust it. Me and all my friends use it now, mainly for Xboxlive and MMORPG Subs.

Iceskater101
06-11-2008, 11:12 AM
well i dont know... still how do you get the money then?? I mean even if you use paypal wouldnt you need to give your social security number or something but thats cool it has worked for you.

Shixx
06-26-2008, 10:33 PM
You don't get money you get points that you use to "Claim" whataver Prize you can with the Points you have. you can even make your own Prize.. so it's not like your limited to what they show.

Eric
06-27-2008, 10:46 AM
well i dont know... still how do you get the money then?? I mean even if you use paypal wouldnt you need to give your social security number or something but thats cool it has worked for you.

No.. for paypal to work, you need to simply add a bank account to it. Then you can withdraw money, deposit money, etc. from your account, and if you withdraw it, it goes into your paypal account, and vice versa. You simply give the email address that you used to create your paypal account to someone and they can send you money and it will be put into your account. Probably how this works in a nutshell, but I wouldnt know, I haven't used that site before.

Shixx
07-15-2008, 10:44 PM
My black nintendo DS I just got, Check it out.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1672/mydsqp4.jpg

Took me about 2-3 weeks to get enough points for it.

El3mentGamer
07-16-2008, 09:30 AM
sounds really helpful but most of thesse sites are a scam... but doesn anyone have proof that it works yet???

Shixx
07-17-2008, 03:09 AM
>_> just gave you proof..