PDA

View Full Version : I hope they catch them

jakncoke
06-07-2008, 05:09 AM
YouTube - Hit and run caught on tape in Hartford Connecticut (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E3ldpFbjo)

And seriously wtf is wrong with those ppl? they should have run out and tryed to see whats up and see if they can help, And that guy that walked across the street..falcon punch his face into oblivion cause he's like top notch douche after what he did.

rukisuto
06-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Are you KIDDING me?
This just further supports the fact that I hate people.
Not even he people who saw him get hit helped.
And then you could see cars slowing down to see him, and then driving off.

Is that poor man still alive?

Kujo
06-07-2008, 01:52 PM
WHHHHHHAT the *****?!?!?! Ok... that douchebag needs to be caught and throw in the slammer for a VERY long time!

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 02:00 PM
wow...just wow

the drivers of the two cars will get caught thanks to the surveillance camera here and i bet somewhere in an intersection their license plate was caught as well

and those people really need to grow some heart to even care about what just happened - people are just walking by and cars are driving by like nothing happened

reminds me of a case a few decades ago where this guy was beating the hell out of this lady in the middle of the street and around a 100 people saw what happened but no one called the cops or tried to help the lady, the guy ran after a few minutes thinking someone called the cops, then a few minutes later he realized no one was coming to her aid so he came back and finished the job by killing her - no one in that area ever said anything and only a few people gave their testimony to the cops - True Story, the guy was caught later and sent to life in prison or something, i read the case a few times over the years

Iceskater101
06-07-2008, 02:04 PM
omg sad! its like help out the poor dude because if he dies it will be all those people's faults they could have called 911!!! they could have given him CPR!!! oh my gosh..

rukisuto
06-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Actually, I think in the beginning there was a lady on the left that was calling the cops.
It looked like she had a phone to her ear.

It's just horrible that no one went to see if he was alright.
C'MON.

Riku-Nara
06-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Are you KIDDING me?
This just further supports the fact that I hate people.
Not even he people who saw him get hit helped.
And then you could see cars slowing down to see him, and then driving off.

What were these people supposed to do?
i mean, i doubt the odds that someone who knew how to preform cpr, or even check a pulse was there.
And with most things like that, there's just a giant crowd of people, looking, gasping, and so on.
Hopefully, someone at least, did call the police, but other then that, i'm not seeing what people could've done.

rukisuto
06-07-2008, 04:12 PM
What were these people supposed to do?
i mean, i doubt the odds that someone who knew how to preform cpr, or even check a pulse was there.
And with most things like that, there's just a giant crowd of people, looking, gasping, and so on.
Hopefully, someone at least, did call the police, but other then that, i'm not seeing what people could've done.

Gone out to at least look at the guy.
It was more like he was a spectical than anything else.

Kujo
06-08-2008, 11:39 AM
reminds me of a case a few decades ago where this guy was beating the hell out of this lady in the middle of the street and around a 100 people saw what happened but no one called the cops or tried to help the lady, the guy ran after a few minutes thinking someone called the cops, then a few minutes later he realized no one was coming to her aid so he came back and finished the job by killing her - no one in that area ever said anything and only a few people gave their testimony to the cops - True Story, the guy was caught later and sent to life in prison or something, i read the case a few times over the years
:eek1::eek1::eek1::eek1::eek1:

Ok, that may be the worst case of ignorance i've ever heard of!

LiNuX
06-08-2008, 02:52 PM
:eek1::eek1::eek1::eek1::eek1:

Ok, that may be the worst case of ignorance i've ever heard of!

yea it was in the 70s or 80s if i remember correctly, forgot the case name too, its in my huge law book somewhere lol

i'll see if i can copy that in a thread later on

people amaze me sometimes

rukisuto
06-08-2008, 05:10 PM
yea it was in the 70s or 80s if i remember correctly, forgot the case name too, its in my huge law book somewhere lol

i'll see if i can copy that in a thread later on

people amaze me sometimes

That'd be cool.
I would like to read about it.