PDA

View Full Version : quit RS

Hawkman
06-07-2008, 06:40 PM
hey guys,
with rs starting to becone rly well bad should i join WoW or stay with rs

Eric
06-07-2008, 06:44 PM
I used to be addicted to RS, but that was like a long time ago. I came back a lot, but always left because I just can't get interested in it again.

Never played wow, so I couldn't tell you what it's like

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 06:52 PM
what do you mean it became bad? i may be missing some info there lol

Samus-Fan
06-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Bad meaning: They ruined Player Killing
You can't pick up other peoples items when you kill them
They got rid of the wilds
You can't give people gifts
You can't just be nice and give someone a great deal
They have fixed prices
Ect.

I would just leave RS and not join WoW. Why waste your money on either? Buy xbox live and some games, that all you need, not some time-wasting games. (From experience with Jagex, THEY SUCK)

LiNuX
06-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Bad meaning: They ruined Player Killing
You can't pick up other peoples items when you kill them
They got rid of the wilds
You can't give people gifts
You can't just be nice and give someone a great deal
They have fixed prices
Ect.

I would just leave RS and not join WoW. Why waste your money on either? Buy xbox live and some games, that all you need, not some time-wasting games. (From experience with Jagex, THEY SUCK)

OH..well thanks for filling me in, why would they just remove popular features? just retarded imo

Shixx
06-07-2008, 11:06 PM
They're obsessed with making Botters/Hackers life Hell and in the meantime don't realize they are screwing over the Legit players just as much.

Samus-Fan
06-07-2008, 11:22 PM
They're obsessed with making Botters/Hackers life Hell and in the meantime don't realize they are screwing over the Legit players just as much.

Well said, Shixx!
They really need to remember that there are players that play fair, and they have to respect them, too!

It's like the government, making "plans" to help you, but really, its to help themselves.:
They are doing all these "updates" and telling people, "Oh! We are making the game better and making it fun!", while in the real-life, they are just going undercover trying to dispose of law-breakers.

GF Eric
06-07-2008, 11:40 PM
I would stay but thats just me. Sure the game is F'ed up but hey that is like the Pay 2 PK riot and the rest of the riots that have been going on since December.

Personally don't go with WoW. Get Guild Wars or Xbox Live.

Shixx
06-08-2008, 12:05 AM
WoW is fun if you have Friends playing it too, It helps if they are starting out the same time you are, Otherwise you are stuck playing Catch up or spending most your playing time alone which in my opinion is not fun. so get whatever all your friends have.

I'd almost wait for some of the Future MMORPG's coming out soon like.. Conan online War hammer online, Mythos and World of stargate.

EpsilonX
06-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Forget Runescape.

Iceskater101
06-08-2008, 01:04 PM
thats what happens with any of these kinds of games. They get boring. I know this because i had gone on a couple of websites like this and what happens is they either close or I lose interest.

Blackleo
06-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Just got o WoW =p

Jjjet1
06-11-2008, 07:15 PM
i played a little of WoW and it seemed a lot like lineage 2 but i think lineage 2 is more expensive than WoW i might try tabula risa when i get the money my brother bought it a few months ago so i might go spend like fifty bucks and get it. my other friend also bought hellgate london but it's like a fps mmorpg or what ever. i didn't really like it. but with the wild gone you can just use your pures to go and duel. you can gain or lose money much much quicker then in the wild but you don't have the option to run and they don't either. i think i made about a good 500k in duel in one day. granted i used my mage but still

but i put just stay with rs because it's not like other games where you pretty much need to start playing with friends... but where you can play by yourself.

rikimusha
06-20-2008, 11:19 AM
i would just leave, me being f2p and all, everything just grew boring over time. I wouldn't mind trying out WoW also but my computer kinda limits that. Anyway =p i say go for it!

LiNuX
06-20-2008, 11:25 AM
i would just leave, me being f2p and all, everything just grew boring over time. I wouldn't mind trying out WoW also but my computer kinda limits that. Anyway =p i say go for it!

lol, blackleo is trying to force me to try WoW now

why can't your computer take that? i'd play WoW over RS any day lol, but i just dont want to

rikimusha
06-23-2008, 08:34 PM
lol, blackleo is trying to force me to try WoW now

why can't your computer take that? i'd play WoW over RS any day lol, but i just dont want to

lol 256mb ram blows =(

LiNuX
06-23-2008, 08:37 PM
lol 256mb ram blows =(

oh, well you can easily upgrade and ram is cheap these days

if you need help with that just open a thread in the computer help section and post about your pc, someone should be able to help you (meaning me lol)

Trunks
06-23-2008, 08:43 PM
WoW is a great game if you get into it. It's my all time favorite MMORPG. After you get to 70, there's plenty of things to do. It would take months of hard core playing to max out on that game.

rikimusha
06-23-2008, 10:15 PM
oh, well you can easily upgrade and ram is cheap these days

if you need help with that just open a thread in the computer help section and post about your pc, someone should be able to help you (meaning me lol)

yea true, but im planning on saving all my money on my own comp so it wouldnt matter

just chilling out for now ;-)

qwrbrbirl
06-24-2008, 01:52 AM
I am doing both.

Mantazmad
01-01-2010, 11:03 AM
I used to play rs, but I trusted a friend with my password when my P.C broke down so he could keep it updated. But when we fell out and he moved away he changed the password and recovery Q's and I don't seem to have enough info to claim it back so I just can't be bothered to start a new one...

I would stay with runescape over world of warcraft aswell, for 2 reasons:

1) Runescape is Cheaper

2) Runescape isn't that much worse than WoW, and free play isn't that bad, were on WoW you have to play a fee no matter what.