PDA

View Full Version : WoW wrath of lich king alpha test

Hawkman
06-08-2008, 06:45 PM
hey guys im a alpha tester for lich king ill show u guys pics of the NEW version of Wow after i do all patches it will be fun to be a DEATH KINGHT blood elf and go to northernland so be expecting some cool pics

ps i will show you guys the new pvp stuff ect.

LiNuX
06-08-2008, 07:55 PM
thats cool, was it invite only? or was it an open alpha test?

i was supposed to play one for another mmorpg a few months ago lol, but i had classes and couldn't do it, forgot which game, might still have the email

rukisuto
06-09-2008, 05:33 AM
hey guys im a alpha tester for lich king ill show u guys pics of the NEW version of Wow after i do all patches it will be fun to be a DEATH KINGHT blood elf and go to northernland so be expecting some cool pics

ps i will show you guys the new pvp stuff ect.

Lucky you :]
I always like being a beta tester.

I would like to see some screens of the new stuff.
Would be interesting.

Kujo
06-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Show me teh screens!!!

Hawkman
06-09-2008, 01:19 PM
well here is the view of death knight
http://i28.tinypic.com/neg4l2.jpg

Kujo
06-09-2008, 04:28 PM
um... how about something new??

LiNuX
06-09-2008, 06:45 PM
well here is the view of death knight
http://i28.tinypic.com/neg4l2.jpg

the characters look good but the surrounding isn't lol

Blackleo
06-09-2008, 10:52 PM
That's because it just the character start screen >.<, being an alpha tester is just invite only, if you are a family member or friend of a Blizzard staff you can get into the testing and such. Pics may have been leaked already unto some websites. Not sure when Beta is coming out. :twitcy:

LiNuX
06-09-2008, 10:58 PM
That's because it just the character start screen >.<, being an alpha tester is just invite only, if you are a family member or friend of a Blizzard staff you can get into the testing and such. Pics may have been leaked already unto some websites. Not sure when Beta is coming out. :twitcy:

well not all alpha testing is invite only lol, well most are, some aren't - and another question...is this free? cuz i might try out the beta if its open or apply for closed beta and see what happens

Blackbird
06-10-2008, 10:11 AM
I might play again becuase of World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King, not sure about it yet.

Blackleo
06-10-2008, 11:37 AM
I believe it is free but you must be a warcraft member already meaing you must have an active WoW account =P

Veriaset
08-21-2008, 02:24 AM
That's kind of cool to have a forum member as an alpha tester. I really want to see some game play footage, if you can, or some new pictures.