PDA

View Full Version : KittyCat Sig

LiNuX
01-13-2007, 10:36 PM
This is just something i put together really quickly for KittyCat72 of the forum after a request, its nothing big, just some lighting, render, layer, and color balance effect.

the two glowing lights are glowing edges of gradient endings, didnt come out like i wanted but i have no time to redo lol, i'll fix later if u dont like it, the two top corner, one at the end of one line and the other on top right are lighting and flash effects

enjoy kitty

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/kittycat2.gif

comments are appreciated

to kittycat: if you want to set this as your sig, go to your profile sig text box and put the following code in

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/kittycat2.gif

edit: the pic lost some pixels since its a .gif file, i will fix it tomorrow, take out one flare and make it nicer lol, i did it with a headache, was seeing things

souljaa
01-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Damn nice.Pretty nice work there Linux.

Drake14
01-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Not too shabby ;D

Better than i could have done ;D

LiNuX
01-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Not too shabby ;D

Better than i could have done ;D

yea its pretty choppy on the net tho, i have the psd file which is like perfect, but i cant post that since its layered and everything, cant upload to image host

KittyCat72
01-15-2007, 10:23 AM
:D Thanx, it's great. I'll put it on right away! (Puss in boots is really cute in that pose.)

LiNuX
01-15-2007, 12:25 PM
lol thanks, i will make a better one for u later on, this wasnt one of my best sigs i'll tell u, i'll use puss in boots render again, just change everything up

boinker
01-15-2007, 01:52 PM
hnmmm it would look better without the flare behind the cat :)

LiNuX
01-15-2007, 02:03 PM
hnmmm it would look better without the flare behind the cat :)

yea thats where i messed up, i acted stupid and added that later and closed photoshop lol, i opened it up and couldnt undo it again :( lol, stupid huh, im gonna make a completly differnt one -- this should be ur specialy board boinker lol :) i've seen a couple of ur works

KittyCat72
01-15-2007, 07:27 PM
:D Ok, this one is good too. So it'll work until you get the time to make a better one! :D