PDA

View Full Version : #11 - 9/11 incident Coincidence?

Drake14
01-13-2007, 11:32 PM
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 +1+ 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 =11.
3) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

What do you think now?!!

I got that in the spam e-mail a few minutes ago. Don't know how true or correct those facts, are but I leave it for you to argue about.

P.S. That last one, if it's really true - kind of scary O_O

souljaa
01-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Holy crap....I just tried the Q33 NY thing on Microsoft Word..Either it was realllyyyyyyy well planned...Or...Wow...Im speechless....
Thanks for posting this..Whoa..

PS: Anyone every see the Documentary on 9/11...How they say Americans did it? I saw it..But I don't believe it.

LiNuX
01-14-2007, 05:35 PM
lol wow, something else weird, i live in a high rise building, on the 11th floor lol, uh oh...and 11 is one of my favorite numbers lol

and i saw the documentary, all over youtube and yahoo video, but it is a little believable, u'll never know tho

aosmallan
01-16-2007, 09:12 AM
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) I am gullible also has 11 letters.

That's right spell it out folks.

This entire thread would get a Colbert Report "Wag of the Finger".

It doesn't take more than an minute of research, literally, to come up with the same conclusion I came up with the first time all this went around a year or two ago:

It's all BULLSH*T

I leave to Colorado for four days and I come back to 9-11 conspiracies. Go ahead... someone post a link to the "Loose Change" video with the caption, "omgZ this is crazy! America did it LOL?" That would make my day.

And if there were any need to for validation my qualms over this thread's veracity, here's a source (something everyone fails to provide, considerring there ARE none for any of these listed facts):

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html

How did I stumble upon such an amazing revelation? I Googled "Q33 NY".

"Results 1 - 10 of about 184,000 for Q33 NY. (0.04 seconds)"

Less than a minute.

diablo
01-16-2007, 12:25 PM
well these are all coincidences, but i do believe that the US govt did it some how, i did see the documentry

aosmallan
01-17-2007, 06:11 AM
well these are all coincidences, but i do believe that the US govt did it some how, i did see the documentry

lol "the documentary"

I give you a big whopping:

LOL

souljaa
01-17-2007, 10:25 AM

The documentary's all ***********
I saw it too..They really do try to make you belive the americans did it lol.